Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 18, 2012 @ 10:13 AM
Jay Z

I am a rapper (before you hate and/or exist this) and I have a question.

If I am a fan of your brand/clothing/general image how should I go about asking you guys to sponsor me? I mean I know I should contact by e-mail and give them my links to bandcamp/youtube/soundloud e.t.c. and such but how would you react to such and such actions? 
December 18, 2012 @ 10:58 AM
Cylinder

Try getting in contact with 80HD. Heard he's willing to help up and comers out.
December 18, 2012 @ 05:53 PM
minsct

In my case, if you sent me some of your stuff and I thought it was super dope, maybe I'd send you a couple free t's. To be honest though, the people I've sponsered in the past don't need to come to me. I approach them.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

December 18, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
protag0nist

Can't hurt, the worst thats gonna happen is them not replying.
December 27, 2012 @ 01:38 AM
troncat

In my case, if you sent me some of your stuff and I thought it was super dope, maybe I'd send you a couple free t's. To be honest though, the people I've sponsered in the past don't need to come to me. I approach them.
^^^ this. however, just let them know what you can do for them and why you want to roll them specifically. 
December 27, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
troncat

^^^ this. however, just let them know what you can do for them and why you want to roll them specifically. 
December 28, 2012 @ 08:20 PM
cityofsavages

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

December 29, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
laholmes

go hound them. hit em up, show them whats up. if your dope there gona hook u the fuck up

Please login first to reply.