Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
December 8, 2012 @ 09:34 PM
angryco

Posted in wrong thread deleted
December 8, 2012 @ 09:54 PM
princeandprez

Please don't do posts like this, obviously there is a "starting new line" thread - and really, do you think you're going to get a high-quality manufacturer for free?

Find us at www.princessesandpresidents.com

December 8, 2012 @ 10:20 PM
minsct

You sound like you aren't quite ready to start a brand. I have the slightest hunch that you really have no idea what you are doing. Do yourself a favor - go take a year off from your new business venture and do some research. Judging by the questions you just asked and how you described your brand, I have reason to believe you may never be sucessful in this industry.

Angry Couture.... Really?

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

December 8, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
Lux Vie De Luxe

^Don't listen to that guy. Just take the first step and develop you brand. when you get to the stage where you need a professional manufacturer you'll have plenty of options coming to you.  

Nothing But Excellence. www.LuxVieDeLuxe.com

December 9, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
minsct

^Don't listen to that guy. Just take the first step and develop you brand. when you get to the stage where you need a professional manufacturer you'll have plenty of options coming to you.  
I just tell it like I see it my friend. Too many people sugarcoat the fuck out of their opinions.

Great advice you just gave him. You say "just take the first step and develop your brand" like its some kind of simple process. In my opinion 'developing a brand' is multiple steps that vary according to the individual. Come to think of it, developing a brand isn't your 1st step, its your entire brand from beginning to end. If your not constantly developing and evolving, your dead.

Also, from my personal experience, these manufacturer options do not just come to you. You need to actively seek them out through networks. You'd be lucky if an industry leading garments or headwear manufacturer went out of their way to find and contact you. You get what you put in.

End of story

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

Please login first to reply.