Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
December 6, 2012 @ 02:04 AM
protag0nist

First off..I love Hypebeast, I've checked the sight everyday for the last 3 years, I've been completely infatuated with the high end street wear market every since I came upon the site.. But lately I'm becoming more and more dis-heartened with it, mostly due to there direction with the store..I understand it's a business, everyone just wants to make a buck in this world, I get that. But in the process, I&nbsp;feel like their kinda fucking up the value/coolness of this market, as well as fucking with the value of the brands they are working with. They're buying tons of&nbsp;new product and immediately discounting everything, rather than just finding new cool product to post, it's becoming all about&nbsp;getting rid of the stock they're sitting on, contradicting what they were originally all about in a way. They became the major hub for this market, now they're monopolizing and seems that&nbsp;It's slowly but surely becoming a&nbsp;Walmart for streetwear, watering the whole shit down.. I just think it kinda sucks..Bums me out to see, but the world is blowing up in like 15 days..So who gives a fuck.&nbsp;<br><br>Curious to hear if anyone else has an opinion on this. Or just&nbsp;talk shit. Supreme...<br><br><br><br>Supreme.
December 6, 2012 @ 02:11 AM
Forests

Speaking of Supreme. Box Logo Hoodies drop tomorrow dude! I'm so hyped! coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool

drug-runs.tumblr.com

December 6, 2012 @ 04:01 AM
Panther.

Ugh^. The ignorance.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

December 6, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
northwest206

hypebeast whack but its useful to sell clothing to humans
December 6, 2012 @ 04:14 AM
KALiKUSH

Speaking of Supreme. Box Logo Hoodies drop tomorrow dude! I'm so hyped!
cool swagswag limegreen logo boxin .. or dat camo box login
December 6, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
protag0nist

Ugh^. The ignorance.
What's the result of over supply?.....What's the meaning behind dropping products down to the price you paid for them almost immediately after arrival? They didn't start a store..They started a mall, they're over doing it. It contradicts what attractive about this market. Why do you think Bape died bro? Contradiction to the core value, over supply. I'm talkin long term, maybe that picture is a little big for you...Wait, Do you work at Walmart??smile
December 6, 2012 @ 05:48 AM
Iarumas

^ Yeah 'cause Bape is cheap. Nope.

&quot;I've checked the sight everyday for the last 3 years&quot;
&quot;Join Date: Dec 2012&quot; smh
December 6, 2012 @ 07:50 AM
protag0nist

^ Yeah 'cause Bape is cheap. Nope.

&quot;I've checked the sight everyday for the last 3 years&quot;

&quot;Join Date: Dec 2012&quot; smh
Ya, because you can't look at hypebeast without being a forum member...
Didn't say Bape was Cheap...Said Bape was Dead..Except for China now.. Sales were 55 million in 2009, sold 3 years later sold to a large corp for 2 mil. Stores closed everywhere. Lost all there hype because they over extended and over supplied..

You a dumb motherfucker aint you?...
December 7, 2012 @ 01:51 AM
northwest206

FVCK HYPEBEAST &amp; ASAP MOB AND CAMO &amp; LEOPARD PRINT
December 7, 2012 @ 12:30 PM
Iarumas

@protag0nist I don't feel that dumb compared to you and your grammar.
December 7, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
ragamuffin

How's the hypebeast store bad in any way? It's a great way to get product fast with cheap/free shipping.

http://gollygee13.tumblr.com/

December 8, 2012 @ 07:58 AM
rabbitman

Ugh^. The ignorance.

I feel ya, the entire fucking general fashion section is dead

be careful what you pretend to be

Please login first to reply.