SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
November 27, 2012 @ 09:59 AM
brick

Anyone got some good outfits for someone trying to dress more "presentable?"
November 27, 2012 @ 01:13 PM
tapresto

Alot of company's (diamond supply,matix,etc) make button ups and chino pants or shorts make for a nice presentable outfit, my favorite chinos are either empyre or volcom. Again Matix makes great chinos too. As for shoes, usually boat shoes top off a good "presentable" outfit, guess it depends on the climate you're in

#diamondlife til the next life instagram/twitter @tapresto

November 27, 2012 @ 01:57 PM
touchdowntodd

i work in business casual ... honestly i rock a lotta jcrew because its a nice clean look not tons of style and fairly affordable (outlet always has slim washed shirts for $25-35 and those are my shit) .. dockers alpha khakis, gap khakis, banana republic or jcrew socks and sweaters, a nice pea coat for winter and thinner version for spring/summer...

desert boots, wallabees, suede shoes with color in em, and my louis damier belt every day ... nice cleanish look, not dressed up too much or too little, dont have to tuck in the shirts (but could and could wear with ties as well) ... for suits, its banana republic or jcrew again for me (outlet style, under $200 always for a suit then $25-30 for a tailor) ..

imho nice slimmer cut stuff makes you look more grown up, keep that in mind ..

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

November 27, 2012 @ 04:24 PM
rabbitman

^ good answer

be careful what you pretend to be

November 29, 2012 @ 01:28 AM
brick

i work in business casual ... honestly i rock a lotta jcrew because its a nice clean look not tons of style and fairly affordable (outlet always has slim washed shirts for $25-35 and those are my shit) .. dockers alpha khakis, gap khakis, banana republic or jcrew socks and sweaters, a nice pea coat for winter and thinner version for spring/summer...

desert boots, wallabees, suede shoes with color in em, and my louis damier belt every day ... nice cleanish look, not dressed up too much or too little, dont have to tuck in the shirts (but could and could wear with ties as well) ... for suits, its banana republic or jcrew again for me (outlet style, under $200 always for a suit then $25-30 for a tailor) ..

I like it, got any pictures ? lol
November 29, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
I_NEED_MONEY

just cut out the graphic tees and rock some plain ones and button downs son. aint that hard. also revert to straight leg/skinny pants and lose the baggy shit
November 29, 2012 @ 01:46 AM
touchdowntodd

I like it, got any pictures ? lol

suspect as fuck LOL

November 29, 2012 @ 01:49 AM
slap

It's not hard to dress that way.
All @touchdowntodd did was list brands.
Simple.

Go to Dockers, Gap, Banana Republic and Jcrew.
Look at how the mannequins are styled.
Done.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

November 29, 2012 @ 01:58 AM
pointforward

Ambig, Comune and Bellfield have nice smart casual/dressy items. You should check them out.. clean chinos, clean shirts, blazers and jackets are their forte.
November 29, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
futura

look up the brand Liful (its a korean brand)
November 29, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
brick

Thanks, guys!! Now I just need some shoes! What are some affordable shoes ?
November 29, 2012 @ 05:05 AM
touchdowntodd

cop some clarks .. they last FOREVER

November 29, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
brick

cop some clarks .. they last FOREVER

Alright, thanks bruh. You helped a lot lol
November 29, 2012 @ 06:20 AM
mumbai

you were doing good till that part
November 29, 2012 @ 06:21 AM
touchdowntodd

lol wifee bought me it ... i think its hilarious and im always wearin brown at work so it matches (not the ugly ass white one)

Please login first to reply.