November 29, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
brick

I ain't feeling the name lol
November 30, 2012 @ 10:50 PM
xdylanx

Def VaNDAL sounds like a juggalo name
December 3, 2012 @ 07:28 AM
JohnyCash_

For the market you are trying to capture I think it looks good.  Keep hustling. Maybe shorten the name "Def V" may ring better. 

Revive Brand Co: www.revivebrandco.com

December 4, 2012 @ 07:52 PM
nwlifestyle

I didn't get to check the site yet, but you into graffiti type shirts? That's the vibe I get from the pic. I'm just not into that so I don't personally like that tee.
December 4, 2012 @ 08:24 PM
dvzr0

i think your iconic logo and crest design is your best one and you should base your future designs off of that same theme. not really feelin the skull and geisha, those two seem like a different aesthetic like a tattoo type thing. and the keep it positive designs should be reworked because when i see them i think of the red cross or some medicinal shit especially when the + is over the O lookin like a bandaid. the kcc king design also doesn't really seem to fit with the other designs. the tag design is cool though, kinda neutral. overall i think as a brand you need one aesthetic that brings everything together and get your team of illustrators on the same page
December 5, 2012 @ 04:36 PM
Krak Baby

I'm personally not very into the designs but I can see them working for some people. I'd change the background of the site, I think it sets a dark mood somewhat, unless that's what you're going for. What I'd definitely look to change is the font you're using for the menu bars. Also, the presentation of the images used in the slideshow could use some work, especially regarding the text in those pictures. All this is just my opinion though. Other than that you look like you have something good going for you. I wish you the best of luck.

Peace.

www.KRAKBABY.com

January 11, 2013 @ 02:13 AM
Kingdom Clothing Co

I didn't get to check the site yet, but you into graffiti type shirts? That's the vibe I get from the pic. I'm just not into that so I don't personally like that tee.

i think your iconic logo and crest design is your best one and you should base your future designs off of that same theme. not really feelin the skull and geisha, those two seem like a different aesthetic like a tattoo type thing. and the keep it positive designs should be reworked because when i see them i think of the red cross or some medicinal shit especially when the + is over the O lookin like a bandaid. the kcc king design also doesn't really seem to fit with the other designs. the tag design is cool though, kinda neutral. overall i think as a brand you need one aesthetic that brings everything together and get your team of illustrators on the same page

I'm personally not very into the designs but I can see them working for some people. I'd change the background of the site, I think it sets a dark mood somewhat, unless that's what you're going for. What I'd definitely look to change is the font you're using for the menu bars. Also, the presentation of the images used in the slideshow could use some work, especially regarding the text in those pictures. All this is just my opinion though. Other than that you look like you have something good going for you. I wish you the best of luck.

Peace.

For the market you are trying to capture I think it looks good.  Keep hustling. Maybe shorten the name "Def V" may ring better. 

Yeah definitely some good and constructive feedback I appreciate it. In regards to the different aesthetics,
that is definitely something I am working on because I have changed direction
in regards to which way I am directing the brand. Originally, I was going for the more edgy gritty feel, then my younger brother passed away and I am using
that negative event to do something positive and help people. Hence, the term "KEEP IT POSITIVE".

Thanks again, V.
January 12, 2013 @ 12:42 AM
joseno

The colorways are kinda all over the place, most of the tees would look fine in with the design in 2 colors, and do see it as a hip hop brand but after seeing the Kingdom Crest logo it just threw me way off
Hip Hop brands are not my style but i have some some good work come from them just not this one
January 12, 2013 @ 01:41 PM
toshaisgnarly

would wear the beanies.
October 9, 2014 @ 11:08 PM
Kingdom Clothing Co

Just updated the pics, #salute

Please login first to reply.