Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 24, 2012 @ 08:18 PM
Yeezus

Hi, I started Gold Line Fashion in September 2012 so we are a new brand entering the fashion world. Our flagship product is the side zipper t-shirt, sweatshirt and hoodie. These have been proven to be very popular and Brandon Sales has been spotted wearing a tee. In the coming weeks/months we have some new projects which will expand our range of products.

BUY HERE:
www.goldlinefashion.co.uk

GOLD LINE FASHION

Follow our Twitter page and like our Facebook page for progress updates
https://twitter.com/goldlinefashion
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gold-Line-Fashion/398571970197577?ref=hl
www.goldlinefashion.bigcartel.com
http://goldlinefashion.tumblr.com/

BRAND:
American Apparel

-------------------

NOW AVAILABLE:

November 25, 2012 @ 09:08 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

not really my shit, but cool you got famous niggas rocking ya shit.

hot water

November 25, 2012 @ 03:18 PM
TravyThatGuy

I really like it to be honest. I will probably buy a few things.

Tumblr: http://travyyyyyyyyyyworld.tumblr.com/ “Only great minds can afford a simple style.” - Stendhal

November 25, 2012 @ 08:56 PM
Yeezus

Thanks guys!

Got some leather/python projects lined up
November 25, 2012 @ 09:09 PM
touchdowntodd

i like the crew ... hmmm

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

November 26, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
captaincarberry

Dopesmile
November 26, 2012 @ 04:11 PM
Yeezus

i like the crew ... hmmm
Dopesmile

Thanks! Any feedback/suggestions of what you'd like to see?
December 1, 2012 @ 02:59 PM
Yeezus

Just released:

www.goldlinefashion.co.uk
December 1, 2012 @ 03:36 PM
AGARBATTI

Whats the measurements for M/L crewnecks?
December 1, 2012 @ 03:51 PM
sugoi

If ya'll hadn't run out of medium hoodies I would've cawped.

"So high on this level of author, I could fall off farther than Felix Baumgartner & still be smarter" - Lupe Fiasco

December 1, 2012 @ 07:44 PM
jodyhighroller

If B Sales is rocking it I better cop as much as I can!
December 1, 2012 @ 08:07 PM
Yeezus

Whats the measurements for M/L crewnecks?

These are the crewnecks we use
http://store.americanapparel.co.uk/5454.html

If ya'll hadn't run out of medium hoodies I would've cawped.
Restocking everything in mid Jan

If B Sales is rocking it I better cop as much as I can!
Dunno why he gets so much hate tbh
December 1, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
abrok99

came in here ready to rip on it but these are real dope. not something i'd rock but I think they are sick none the less
December 2, 2012 @ 09:02 AM
cliffordsg

lookin so slick! keep it up i digg it.
December 2, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
Yeezus

came in here ready to rip on it but these are real dope. not something i'd rock but I think they are sick none the less

lookin so slick! keep it up i digg it.

Thanks! Appreciate it
December 2, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
onlytheflyest

fits my style and dope designs.
December 2, 2012 @ 08:54 PM
mali32

Pouch looks weird and so do zips on shirts
crews are nice though
December 2, 2012 @ 09:04 PM
Jake Ocean

No branding and zippers sewed on to garments? I don't see how it's a clothing brand

http://www.distantlight.co

December 2, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
Yeezus

fits my style and dope designs.

Thanks, follow our twitter @GoldLineFashion for regular updates on new products. We got a lot of dope stuff lined up

crews are nice though
Ehh, you win some you loose some
What about the pouch do you think is weird?

No branding and zippers sewed on to garments? I don't see how it's a clothing brand

Oh yeah because you definitely need a massive logo screen printed on 99p Fruit of the loom tees to be a brand don't you....
December 2, 2012 @ 09:48 PM
Jake Ocean

Oh yeah because you definitely need a massive logo screen printed on 99p Fruit of the loom tees to be a brand don't you....

Fruit of the loom tees? massive? What?
There is no 'brand' without branding. How is any going to identify your brand if there is nothing to identify it with.
No one says you need to print your 'massive' logo on 'fruit of the loom tees' to be a brand, but if you want to compete in the market and stand out, yes you're going to need branding.

December 2, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
jdean32

There is no 'brand' without branding. How is any going to identify your brand if there is nothing to identify it with.
No one says you need to print your 'massive' logo on 'fruit of the loom tees' to be a brand, but if you want to compete in the market and stand out, yes you're going to need branding.

I can agree with that but if his pieces are unique to him then people will notice by the silhouettes
December 2, 2012 @ 10:47 PM
mali32

crews are nice though[/quote">Ehh, you win some you loose some
What about the pouch do you think is weird?

Size I guess, reminds me of a kangaroo
December 2, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
Yeezus

I can agree with that but if his pieces are unique to him then people will notice by the silhouettes
What I mean is, a brand doesn't HAVE to have a logo slapped on the clothing. My brand are the zips. Hence the name 'Gold LINE' (gold zips...)

apart from some smaller companies only doing tees and some DIYs on Tumblr, as far as I know, my garments are the only ones of this kind.

But I do understand what you mean by the branding point of view. I was actually planning to get some small (maybe 3cmx3cm) woven tags to get sewn on the bottom corner of the garments
December 2, 2012 @ 11:36 PM
Jake Ocean

What I mean is, a brand doesn't HAVE to have a logo slapped on the clothing. My brand are the zips. Hence the name 'Gold LINE' (gold zips...)

apart from some smaller companies only doing tees and some DIYs on Tumblr, as far as I know, my garments are the only ones of this kind.

But I do understand what you mean by the branding point of view. I was actually planning to get some small (maybe 3cmx3cm) woven tags to get sewn on the bottom corner of the garments

Yeah I never said any where you need to slap a logo on a t-shirt. Branding + logo is essential to every company.

December 2, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
lowlives

where can i cop pants and crew

www.lowlivesclothing.com IG: lowlivesclothing

December 3, 2012 @ 12:10 AM
kujo

I'd dig it more if you had some with just one side zipper.
December 3, 2012 @ 03:47 PM
Yeezus

where can i cop pants and crew
Pants are currently in the making, crewnecks are on the site

I'd dig it more if you had some with just one side zipper.
Can be done as a custom if you want 
December 5, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
Krak Baby

I'm really liking the simplicity of the plain white tee. I'm considering copping it.
Dope shit.

www.KRAKBABY.com

December 5, 2012 @ 10:30 PM
Lux Vie De Luxe

Very Very dope! Way to push the boundaries! 

Nothing But Excellence. www.LuxVieDeLuxe.com

December 8, 2012 @ 06:41 AM
galaxy

Very Very dope! Way to push the boundaries! 
confused Pushing the boundaries? Please don't tell me you have never seen zippers on the side of shirts like this before - or an off-color/texture pouch. Been done plenty times before...There's nothing original about this

Please login first to reply.