Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
November 6, 2012 @ 02:16 PM
rancidpos

Was just wondering what the best method of printing a t-shirt would be? Not making a whole load, literally just printing one for myself - just don't particularly want it looking extremely tacky and cheap, so any help on what to do would be great
November 6, 2012 @ 02:23 PM
touchdowntodd

local DTG place

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

November 6, 2012 @ 02:28 PM
rancidpos

Aight safe man. Any idea on how fast these fade? Might be using the t-shirt for an art portfolio and the last thing I want is for the tee to fade or flake before I present it init
November 6, 2012 @ 03:01 PM
unorthadox

Best way if its just for a presentation is print on iron on transfers get a scalpel and cut the design out carefully and iron on, this way it wont fade at all if its not worn and just put into a portfolio.

DTG is good if its being worn lasts around 40 washes if you get a decent place before it starts to fade

Vinyl printing if its just a simple silhouette, it'll be plastic-y but it wont fade at all.

or If it is just 1 colour you can get around 10 screen printed cheap which is the best method of printing tees available.

Hope this helps man, I've working in around this industry a while so I think these are the only options for what you're wanting.

http://www.criticallyacclaimed.co.uk/ | Cutting no corners since 2010.

November 6, 2012 @ 04:04 PM
rancidpos

Yeah I think I'm gonna go for the DTG option - want to print a piece of work I've done on my computer onto a tee for both wear and presentation, feel it would look quite good. Just wanted to know the method with the best outcome. Thanks a lot man

Please login first to reply.