Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
October 15, 2013 @ 09:52 PM
jamsukkah

JamSukkah

It's discouraging getting constant dislikes on here but it's my passion. So, If y'all hate this design like the others then give me a little feed back as to what I could possible do to better my designs without being rude though, because that's really not caused for.

October 16, 2013 @ 12:08 AM
ramzca

JamSukkah

It's discouraging getting constant dislikes on here but it's my passion. So, If y'all hate this design like the others then give me a little feed back as to what I could possible do to better my designs without being rude though, because that's really not caused for.

You really can't expect a person to believe that this is your "passion" when you use stock images and free fonts. On top of that,  you are called "High Life Society". If this was your passion, you'd be out there, making original designs, making original artwork, and not just jumping on the childish "lol lets ware w33d socks and 420 shirts. we smoke we 2 cool" bandwagon. You need to find your own lane. The design is simply something that anyone and everyone could make, and there is hundreds of them already on the market. But hey, maybe "weed" is your passion, then find a unique way to express it. 

But you'd look absolutely ridiculous rocking a shirt with that design. It's time to go back to the drawing board.
October 16, 2013 @ 02:03 AM
gxldstoresupply

ITS ABOUT GXLD STORE YA BITCH!!!!!!!!!!
http://gxldstoresupply.storenvy.com
October 16, 2013 @ 04:18 AM
jamsukkah

JamSukkah

You really can't expect a person to believe that this is your "passion" when you use stock images and free fonts. On top of that,  you are called "High Life Society". If this was your passion, you'd be out there, making original designs, making original artwork, and not just jumping on the childish "lol lets ware w33d socks and 420 shirts. we smoke we 2 cool" bandwagon. You need to find your own lane. The design is simply something that anyone and everyone could make, and there is hundreds of them already on the market. But hey, maybe "weed" is your passion, then find a unique way to express it. 

But you'd look absolutely ridiculous rocking a shirt with that design. It's time to go back to the drawing board.

I have plenty of fucking passion for this shit so don't tell me shit about people believing if it's my passion. My brand isn't called high life society it's called "Jam Sukkah Clothing" That design is just a logo design it's not my line it's just a design that I did, and I was just seeing if anyone was feeling it or not. Don't tell me everyone and anyone can make something because people copy and jack shit all the time and still get paid for the same design from 10 yrs ago with some salty ass twist on it. Some of the most popular street wear out there has simple designs that anyone could make/draw. could they have used some stock images? yes, could they have used photo shop brushes and free fonts? yes. I do have my own swag for my line. The phrase "stay in your lane" can be over rated. Brands are bringing old styles and shit back that's not being original, because it's been done, but because they've taken it and added it onto something new or tweaked it a little people will call it original. They took what they saw in the style and made it theirs but in a sense that isn't original it's manipulating something that has already been done. There's plenty of designs that you call ridiculous, but other people are in love with it. Just because you wouldn't wear it doesn't mean someone else wouldn't. I'm not on any bandwagon. There's just so many ass holes on here that are to closed minded to be a judge, but talk the most shit like they're some "street wear" God. Yes, the shit was a stock photo, So what? pink dolphins dolphin look like that a stock photo as well. If you take a stock photo and make it into a design that people like will they give a damn that it's a stock photo? Hell No. Bottom line is I want to have a successful street wear line, and I'll go back to the drawing board how ever many times it takes for me produce something with my style that people enjoy, because I'm passionate about what I do. This isn't one of those designs that I worked on I just thought it looked decent so I shared it thinking maybe some people that like things like this would possible like it get, get ideas, or something from it to do their own thing for their own line. Anyway, thanks for your feedback.
October 16, 2013 @ 05:37 AM
ramzca

JamSukkah

I have plenty of fucking passion for this shit so don't tell me shit about people believing if it's my passion. My brand isn't called high life society it's called "Jam Sukkah Clothing" That design is just a logo design it's not my line it's just a design that I did, and I was just seeing if anyone was feeling it or not. Don't tell me everyone and anyone can make something because people copy and jack shit all the time and still get paid for the same design from 10 yrs ago with some salty ass twist on it. Some of the most popular street wear out there has simple designs that anyone could make/draw. could they have used some stock images? yes, could they have used photo shop brushes and free fonts? yes. I do have my own swag for my line. The phrase "stay in your lane" can be over rated. Brands are bringing old styles and shit back that's not being original, because it's been done, but because they've taken it and added it onto something new or tweaked it a little people will call it original. They took what they saw in the style and made it theirs but in a sense that isn't original it's manipulating something that has already been done. There's plenty of designs that you call ridiculous, but other people are in love with it. Just because you wouldn't wear it doesn't mean someone else wouldn't. I'm not on any bandwagon. There's just so many ass holes on here that are to closed minded to be a judge, but talk the most shit like they're some "street wear" God. Yes, the shit was a stock photo, So what? pink dolphins dolphin look like that a stock photo as well. If you take a stock photo and make it into a design that people like will they give a damn that it's a stock photo? Hell No. Bottom line is I want to have a successful street wear line, and I'll go back to the drawing board how ever many times it takes for me produce something with my style that people enjoy, because I'm passionate about what I do. This isn't one of those designs that I worked on I just thought it looked decent so I shared it thinking maybe some people that like things like this would possible like it get, get ideas, or something from it to do their own thing for their own line. Anyway, thanks for your feedback.
So you ask for constructive criticism, then flip out when someone constructively criticized you?  And when did I come across as a "Streetwear God". All I said was that, essentially, the design was bad, stated why it was bad,  and then said you should go back to the drawing board rather than printing it. Calm the fuck down, kid. You sound like a six year old throwing a tantrum.
October 16, 2013 @ 07:36 AM
mattz0o

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: http://viciousxvictorious.com/
October 16, 2013 @ 01:13 PM
jamsukkah

JamSukkah

So you ask for constructive criticism, then flip out when someone constructively criticized you?  And when did I come across as a "Streetwear God". All I said was that, essentially, the design was bad, stated why it was bad,  and then said you should go back to the drawing board rather than printing it. Calm the fuck down, kid. You sound like a six year old throwing a tantrum.
I wasn't throwing a temper tantrum at all so don't jump to conclusions. I was replying back to your constructive criticism. Don't expect to just give criticisms and let your word be "set in stone" without the creator of whatever you're criticizing, having an words afterwards. I did say "thanks for your feedback"  so don't get sensitive about it.
October 22, 2013 @ 05:43 PM
Majors Collective

My name is Chase Novelich, Co-owner and creative director for Majors Collective, and I wanted to share a couple photos from our FW13 Lookbook. Also check out our website www.majorscollective.com. We started in May of this year so we are really looking for feedback.
October 22, 2013 @ 05:50 PM
Aro Osborn

Lease of life society 
October 22, 2013 @ 06:29 PM
rashid_sumler

NIA is a upcoming skate/clothing brand. They have some sick boards and their sponsored skaters aren't to bad either check them out on Instagram : nia_nyc
October 23, 2013 @ 08:14 AM
Elijah Brown

So I've taken in all the positive and negative feedback, and i have come back, nearly completely redesigned. 

The new GRAND: i wanted to create a brand the had familiar aspects, yet is unique. another important aspect to me was quality and class. NOT "SWAG" but real quality shirts. while these are only a few of my designs, i have many more unique designs. My website is going to drop in a few weeks,open for pre-orders.  so keep a lookout for GRAND. 

Here's the link for a close look! 

http://i.imgur.com/2niPzhL.jpg

October 26, 2013 @ 05:32 PM
iffywear

October 26, 2013 @ 10:21 PM
October 27, 2013 @ 06:23 PM
finnapparelco

Finn Apparel Co - is currently funding on kickstarter - 145% funded with 27 days left in our campaign. We will be launching the collection this fall. 

Thank you
@finnapparel // instagram // twitter // facebook
www.finnapparel.com

http://kck.st/15la2zk <-- Check out the project here Live on kickstarter until November 22nd 

October 27, 2013 @ 06:55 PM
support

Wild100s.com is always looking for new clothing brands to showcase. We select our brands based on originality and style. If you feel you brand has what it takes and want to increase your targeted audience and sales please visit our site and submit your online application. 
October 28, 2013 @ 12:21 PM
zeitaku

a lot of nice designs
October 28, 2013 @ 07:46 PM
Bayou George

#80Pack Football Shirt | Fall '13 Drop One via THEDOPEGAME.com

The first drop for Fall 13 includes three football shirts with color choices to represent the home state of Louisiana. These are the first cut & sew t-shirts and feature embroidered patchwork on the left sleeve, chest seam, needle stitched stripes and a rounded hem for a more authentic fit. The #80 represents the decade of the 1980s, when DOPE. 

www.thedopegame.com

October 28, 2013 @ 11:43 PM
Tops

Is'nt there already a brand with that brand name? ^
October 29, 2013 @ 09:56 PM
christinee

Just exploding: XPLSN clothing
http://www.xplsn-clothing.com/

October 30, 2013 @ 06:45 PM
b1188395

Crisp and Famous has some pretty dope gear 
November 1, 2013 @ 02:17 PM
hghstndrds

http://hghstndrds.com/

Should be done printing these shirts by November 6th. You can check them out at http://hghstndrds.bigcartel.com/

hgh stndrds hghstndrds.com shop.hghstndrds.com

November 2, 2013 @ 03:38 PM
jono301

Really upped our quality and we are receiving nothing but good feedback from the change. Check us out, cop something, and please send in some constructive criticism that I can incorporate into the next drop! Cheers!
http://www.theoriginalsco.weebly.com/

"Let the ones who wait suffer, as you climb" www.Theoriginalsco.com

November 3, 2013 @ 04:02 AM
Kreation

what do you guys think?..
November 3, 2013 @ 07:04 PM
dominicn123

Yo guys, me and my homies here in Wichita, KS, are trying to blow up with my homie's brand "Not Human", heres the first promo vid, lemme know any advice you have for me for making better promotions!
November 3, 2013 @ 08:33 PM
AndeNYC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtBtk79ij_k

VBRAND Lookbook

not my brand i just directed and edited the video

its the homie @VellBeck 's

vbrandclothing.com

I got it, dripping like water.

November 4, 2013 @ 12:13 AM
delasteez

K
what do you guys think?..
you wanna be Supreme huh

yop

November 4, 2013 @ 04:38 AM
tre918

THE GHOST OF ODB POURING ONE FOR HIMSELF

Available now @ waveseason.bigcartel.com

on sale $17
November 4, 2013 @ 08:52 PM
llanos20

I'm not a clothing brand but I'm an upcoming women's jewelry designer from Miami, FL.
Will be introducing a men's jewelry line in 2014 among other drops.

www.kianallanos.com

Miami, FL | Visual Artist & Jewelry Designer | http://www.kianallanos.com

November 5, 2013 @ 12:19 AM
Kreation

any thoughts on this?

November 11, 2013 @ 02:59 AM
Tyler Focht

http://upapparel.com/ This is a pretty sweet company started by some good friends of mine. They're really just getting it off the ground but they know what they're doing and make quality stuff. Check out the site and their facebook too http://facebook.com/upapparel

Please login first to reply.