FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
November 5, 2012 @ 01:56 AM
thelavishworld

It is a glorious day, but then again a sleepless night as well. After seeing Skyfall for the third time, I went back home and sat in my chair, obsessively searching for something to make the always jaded sundays a more inspiring and happening day of the week. Be honest, this H&M and Martin Margiela collaboration is becoming too much, but thankfully the latest piece of info is actually the pricelist.

And since the prices are in and The Lavish World will not go broke by buying one or two items, it's worth the three hours of upcoming sleep (and the lack of the other three). Christmas had came early this year, and I have to say it was going to look amazing with the quality of designs and the affordability that justifies a pretentious shopping spree. But let's end this 'lack-of-sleep-ramble-thon' and go to the pictures, which I actually added the prices and calculated the British and European equivalents for myself, just to make sure everyone is happy. Check the series of pictures below and go nuts.

For more, go to The Lavish World

November 5, 2012 @ 04:23 PM
nostalgia

trash
November 5, 2012 @ 07:45 PM
bricktop

That jumper looks like something you'd find at primark

www.grubbymits.co.uk | Affordable vintage & streetwear

Please login first to reply.