Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 29, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
Cokane

my mother had me wearin hand me downs from her brother nd sister & thrift store clothes in the 90s even the 'artistic' people who shop there now thought it was wack, and my father didnt care bout fashion to the point my sister can step on my jordans by accident  & purpose and he would tell me off for tellin her to try not to step on my shoes.. i got in SB's from skateboarding and erything else was connected

don't ride my wave

December 29, 2012 @ 05:45 PM
MigosTrapGod

I didn't start getting heavily into streetwear until my sophmore year.
I found out about Karmaloop, so I started buying on there.

I used to just buy random shit from Zumies.
However I stopped wearing alot of my older clothes.

I mainly wear Black Scale now.
I just feel the brand's merchandise is made with such good quality.

I bought my first designer item, a Marc Jacobs watch lol. Once I have the money, I really want to move into designer high fashion. Not entirely, I mean I'll still hold it down for streetwear, but I want a little bit of Designer High Fashion
December 30, 2012 @ 12:27 AM
thestruggle

First time I was introduced to fashion was 7th grade when Primitive store first opened
I am sure you like Primitive, Dont you fatty.
December 30, 2012 @ 12:27 AM
thestruggle

I didn't start getting heavily into streetwear until my sophmore year.
I found out about Karmaloop, so I started buying on there.

I used to just buy random shit from Zumies.
However I stopped wearing alot of my older clothes.

I mainly wear Black Scale now.
I just feel the brand's merchandise is made with such good quality.

I bought my first designer item, a Marc Jacobs watch lol. Once I have the money, I really want to move into designer high fashion. Not entirely, I mean I'll still hold it down for streetwear, but I want a little bit of Designer High Fashion
Who are you ASAP Rocky
December 30, 2012 @ 12:29 AM
thestruggle

this was the tee that started it.
Top 5 greatest tees hands down
December 30, 2012 @ 07:13 AM
temper

In my sophomore year I started getting more into streetwear, back then I just shopped at zumiez and pacsun, but when I figured HB and many other streetwear forums I got more into it and it got me hooked up. I figured all these amazing brands and styles that I could apply to my looks.
December 30, 2012 @ 08:32 PM
career

Somewhere around 9th or 10th grade my buddies and I decided we didn't feel West49 anymore so we started making excessive trips downtown Vancouver to stores like Complex, Livestock, Dipt, Alife etc.. During one of the weekly trips a buddy and I got asked to help around the shop at Alife which later turned into a part-time job flourishing with dope people and huge opportunities. Now I'm in Montreal where streetwear and style are two different things yet my Vancouver roots are still fully apparent.
December 30, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
career

Somewhere around 9th or 10th grade my buddies and I decided we didn't feel West49 anymore so we started making excessive trips downtown Vancouver to stores like Complex, Livestock, Dipt, Alife etc.. During one of the weekly trips a buddy and I got asked to help around the shop at Alife which later turned into a part-time job flourishing with dope people and huge opportunities. Now I'm in Montreal where streetwear and style are two different things yet my Vancouver roots are still fully apparent.
December 30, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
career

December 30, 2012 @ 08:38 PM
career

December 30, 2012 @ 08:38 PM
career

December 31, 2012 @ 07:22 AM
sandz

when i first started venturing out of my bedroom and away from xbox 15 hours a day, I use to hang out at a big Mall alot and that influenced it, I always liked to colour co-ordinate, even when I was like 7 and as I started getting older, with more spare money to spend on clothes I started trying to find where alot of people like Kid Cudi and the likes got their stuff, found karmaloop and since then have been exploring the internet and stores in my city for about 2 years now

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ShopandSwapLTD // http://instagram.com/l73_ For sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/210537#4242476

December 31, 2012 @ 02:06 PM
thesupergoodlife

Most probably around the time when I started skateboarding, was 07-08 and I was 18. Nike SB, Levis, Diamond Supply, Stussy etc was what started it for me. In recent times I've been wearing simple shit like black tees, black hoodies etc. 
December 31, 2012 @ 02:49 PM
rivalsmi

Shocking it was in 12th grade, which was in 09, I wet to a urban school and we had a select few who wore some fashionable pieces but no one appreciated them, back then I use to hang around a rather large friend so he mainly wore over sized t shirts and jeans, normally RocaWear as thats all they really made for him so I kind of wore that.

It wasn't until later that year where I start doing my own thing, in Detroit it was a rough transition, but eventually I went from getting cracked on to people telling me how nice the fits were, I really stood out in my college classes and I've been addicted ever since.
January 2, 2013 @ 06:47 AM
niggaconda

yo this reminds me of this one time Somewhere around 9th or 10th grade my buddies and I decided we didn't feel West49 anymore so we started making excessive trips downtown Vancouver to stores like Complex, Livestock, Dipt, Alife etc.. During one of the weekly trips a buddy and I got asked to help around the shop at Alife which later turned into a part-time job flourishing with dope people and huge opportunities. Now I'm in Montreal where streetwear and style are two different things yet my Vancouver roots are still fully apparent.

IF I SHOULD DIE BEFORE I WAKE I HOPE THAT #HANSUM WILL BE GREAT

January 2, 2013 @ 09:10 AM
wowdameluns

Started with sneakers in 03, then it grew into fashion in 06. I used to get on uptowns.net if anybody even knows bout that.

halfamilforbailcuzimafrican

January 2, 2013 @ 10:14 AM
jaemznugyen

January 2, 2013 @ 06:45 PM
labskaus

Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum so this is probably a good thread to start on I suppose.

I'd say I first got proper into fashion when I was fifteen and starting working in a clothes shop in Liverpool city centre. My wages were disposable income really so whenever I got paid I would go out on my break and get a new outfit. At the time I was into my Football Casual stuff but have since moved on. Forever a Casual at heart though.

labskaus.tumblr.com

January 2, 2013 @ 06:47 PM
labskaus

Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum so this is probably a good thread to start on I suppose.

I'd say I first got proper into fashion when I was fifteen and starting working in a clothes shop in Liverpool city centre. My wages were disposable income really so whenever I got paid I would go out on my break and get a new outfit. At the time I was into my Football Casual stuff but have since moved on. Forever a Casual at heart though.

labskaus.tumblr.com

January 8, 2013 @ 12:32 AM
jarvvis

When I hit 14/15 started caring about what I wore got some Abercrombie shit. Grew out of all of that and at like 16, changed it up and continue too find new and new stuff, I just started reading up on fashion blogs streetwear etc.

Please login first to reply.