SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
October 30, 2012 @ 04:26 PM
jimjim

Sup,

I'm looking for a small pouch/wallet/purse/whatever you want to call it for keeping my loose coins in. I don't want to spend loads on it, so something reasonably priced is ideal. I've got a nice wallet, so I'm not after a full wallet, just something small and separate for coins.

Any suggestions welcome.
October 30, 2012 @ 05:18 PM
floww

If someone posts any dope suggestions I'd consider buying one under 20$ too ;)

''Sarcasm: the ability to insult idiots without them realizing it.''

October 30, 2012 @ 05:32 PM
rackem

Play Cloths has got some sick ones, I've got a camo one from them. As far as ones under $20 go, I haven't seen any of those, they're mainly in the $40 dollar range
October 31, 2012 @ 07:47 PM
jimjim

^ Thanks for that. The camo one does look nice but would prefer something slightly cheaper. If I can't find a cheaper alternative then I might cop.
November 1, 2012 @ 06:00 PM
3>2.96

I saw this one: http://playcloths.mybigcommerce.com/ezra-coin-pouch/
I do not know if you like the color or not but I saw it in the sale section. That was kind of in your price range.

3296.us “Hell, there are no rules here – we’re trying to accomplish something.” – Thomas A. Edison

November 2, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

What's the point of these? Do you guys actually clip them on your belt loops or carry them in your pocket?

And why don't you just put your coins in your pocket? That's what I do
November 2, 2012 @ 04:50 AM
rackem

What's the point of these? Do you guys actually clip them on your belt loops or carry them in your pocket?

And why don't you just put your coins in your pocket? That's what I do

An occasional use for em too is if your just running out quick and you just wanna bring your DL credit card and a few bills. I guess it's similar to a money clip in that regard. Plus they look dope if you match em up with your outfit cool

Please login first to reply.