300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
October 26, 2012 @ 04:01 PM
dunceanddreamer

Hi guys, I’m starting up a clothing company (Yes another one) but I am keen to do it right from the quality of the garments to the experience of opening the package to putting it on. I want to make a dope product for my customers so I just wanted to get some feedback from you guys about mailed orders, I’m going to Launch my online sales soon, and just wanted to get some info/feedback from you guys in relation to what you want to see when you a product online and the whole “unboxing” experience

*I’ll keep a note of people who respond with constructive feedback/opinions and make sure you guys are 1st inline for the first drops in spring 2013*

• Although a bit corny, I have to admit that Johnny cupcakes killed it with the presentation, the boxes attention to detail etc but are the stickers too much?
• What else would you want to see when you open up the box/package?

• Does the quality of the packaging and “Wow” factor matter to you or are you happy with a printed Poly Mailer?

• What else would you want to see as far as the presentation of the product?

• Does exclusivity matter?

Thanks for your help, any feedback will help me make a product that you guys will appreciate.

Francis @ Dunceanddreamer

Waking up & Dreaming. www.facebook.com/DunceandDreamer @dunceanddreamer

October 26, 2012 @ 10:22 PM
vis

no
no
yes
no
maybe
October 26, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
DreamCast

no
a surprise
yes the quality and "Wow" factor matters
some signature thing i can recognize as your brand. anything that makes me say "yup that's a ____ package."
yes

"The wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king"

October 26, 2012 @ 11:23 PM
baskingshark

I think anything more than some packing tissue with your logo printed and a few stickers would be an unneeded cut in your profit margin. The only the thing that matters to me as a customer I want my package to be shipped quickly and my order was correct.

Details like the tags on the garments themselves are somewhere you can make your mark. Unless you are in brick and mortar retail stores I wouldn't invest too much into that stuff.

Plus exclusivity only counts if your brand is selling.
October 26, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
baskingshark

I think anything more than some packing tissue with your logo printed and a few stickers would be an unneeded cut in your profit margin. The only the thing that matters to me as a customer I want my package to be shipped quickly and my order was correct.

Details like the tags on the garments themselves are somewhere you can make your mark. Unless you are in brick and mortar retail stores I wouldn't invest too much into that stuff.

October 27, 2012 @ 12:57 AM
dunceanddreamer

no
no
yes
no
maybe

thanks

October 27, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
dunceanddreamer

no
a surprise
yes the quality and "Wow" factor matters
some signature thing i can recognize as your brand. anything that makes me say "yup that's a ____ package."
yes

Appreciated!

October 29, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
dunceanddreamer

Awesome, thanks

October 29, 2012 @ 08:43 PM
slap

• Any small things, stickers, pin, hand written "thank you", patch.. etc is a nice touch.

• I don't really care about anything extra, I just want to receive the correct items that I bought. Oh, I do like receiving an invoice with the package though.

• Does not matter to me. Like Baskingshark mentioned, only thing that matter is receiving my correct order in an acceptable time frame, taking into consideration the cost of shipping.

• I'd like the item to be package to protect it against the weather. Tshirt in a plastic mailer is fine, but maybe double bagged or paper wrapped, incase of rain/dirt.

• Exclusivity doesn't matter to me, but if you happen to release a product that is "exclusive", I hope that it's actually exclusive. I don't want to purchase a product thats "1/100" and realize that 500 were made. Nor do I want to know that my "exclusive" product will also be sold on websites like Karmaloop or MLTD.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Please login first to reply.