FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
October 20, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
wcfrontrvnners

What's goin on HB Fam,

I have a question really for people who have their own clothing line, but anybody with good knowledge of sales can definitely help me out. When it comes to street wear other than Tees/Crewnecks/Hoodies/Beanies/Hats what sells a lot? Whether its clothing or accessories, I'm really curious what you guys think hopefully you can help. Thanks

- WCFRVS

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

October 21, 2012 @ 05:53 PM
jxroguescholars

What's goin on HB Fam,

I have a question really for people who have their own clothing line, but anybody with good knowledge of sales can definitely help me out. When it comes to street wear other than Tees/Crewnecks/Hoodies/Beanies/Hats what sells a lot? Whether its clothing or accessories, I'm really curious what you guys think hopefully you can help. Thanks

- WCFRVS

With my other brand, Wolves Den Clothing, we keep selling out of Beanies. It's just our label sewn onto the brim. Even a few months ago when it wasn't cold people were buying them so come winter time it should sell even more.

Hoodies sold a lot and still get people asking for them even during the summer - I think because we used the thinner American Apparel hoodie so it's not too warm and thick. I use it all the time in the early mornings during the summer when I play golf because it almost just feels like a long sleeve tee.

Also, I think right now one of the better items we have selling are wooden necklaces.

I don't handle the sales with WD so I don't know how accurate what I am saying is but I obviously try to keep tabs with what items sell the most with our gear.

Rogue Scholars: roguescholarsclothing.com ::::: facebook.com/roguescholars ::::: Professional Screen Printing: apparelcanvas.com

October 22, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
bbcapone

It depends on whats sick in your brand. If you got really nice hats but shit shirts, the hats will obviously sell.
October 22, 2012 @ 08:42 AM
wcfrontrvnners

It depends on whats sick in your brand. If you got really nice hats but shit shirts, the hats will obviously sell.

Nah man, I mean what're clever things I could come out with other than the things I stated that could easily sell.

October 22, 2012 @ 08:49 AM
I_NEED_MONEY

Not too versed in the retail game, but I think stickers are an essential and cheap way to promote a brand, especially street wear. Also, seems like most companies don't really tackle sock game, but seems like HUF's plant-life series is getting received pretty well? Random stoned thoughts.
October 22, 2012 @ 08:57 AM
wcfrontrvnners

Not too versed in the retail game, but I think stickers are an essential and cheap way to promote a brand, especially street wear. Also, seems like most companies don't really tackle sock game, but seems like HUF's plant-life series is getting received pretty well? Random stoned thoughts.

Thanks, I actually have the stickers thing but I'm going to look into socks HUF really is killing the game with those. Thanks again

October 23, 2012 @ 02:26 PM
th3kid

Until a name is established random accessories don't really sell well for an up and coming brand, imo. Huf has been around for ages and has the clout they need to be stable in the market, and it's the "in" thing to rep weed culture right now. They've been putting those socks out for about 5 years now, they just started catching on within the last year or so. Or take a brand like Supreme. They're probably the perfect example. They put out some stupid ass random accessory EVERY season and it more than likely sells out. Boxing gloves, basketballs, baseballs, baseball gloves, squirt guns and in just this season alone they're putting out a hammer, dominoes and a fucking canteen. But, the thing with Supreme is, they're an established brand. If you're trying to put something out for an up and coming I'd suggest sticking to more traditional accessories. Especially beanies and 5 panel camps, since Tumblr "blew up" any random brand sells out of those items because people just want the style of item. This is definitely a safer route sales wise. You will more than likely see a return in your invest plus some with beanies and camps.
October 23, 2012 @ 02:50 PM
swel666

What's goin on HB Fam,

- WCFRVS

yeah th3kid put it out well, if your name isnt out then no ones going to buy something stupid, i dont know how these kids want these things from supreme, a lighter i can kind of see but for 50 bucks your not even going to use it. keychains are straight though something actually usefull if you have keys lol, 5 panels are the way to go right now everyones buying them

October 23, 2012 @ 04:59 PM
3>2.96

If the brand has like a establish item like how Supreme had there hats then that would sell the most. I think it all depends on the trademark but other then that I think t-shirts would be the best sellers.

3296.us “Hell, there are no rules here – we’re trying to accomplish something.” – Thomas A. Edison

October 24, 2012 @ 06:26 AM
hypedfalcon

def t-shirts and tank tops for starters
October 24, 2012 @ 06:29 AM
wcfrontrvnners

Until a name is established random accessories don't really sell well for an up and coming brand, imo. Huf has been around for ages and has the clout they need to be stable in the market, and it's the "in" thing to rep weed culture right now. They've been putting those socks out for about 5 years now, they just started catching on within the last year or so. Or take a brand like Supreme. They're probably the perfect example. They put out some stupid ass random accessory EVERY season and it more than likely sells out. Boxing gloves, basketballs, baseballs, baseball gloves, squirt guns and in just this season alone they're putting out a hammer, dominoes and a fucking canteen. But, the thing with Supreme is, they're an established brand. If you're trying to put something out for an up and coming I'd suggest sticking to more traditional accessories. Especially beanies and 5 panel camps, since Tumblr "blew up" any random brand sells out of those items because people just want the style of item. This is definitely a safer route sales wise. You will more than likely see a return in your invest plus some with beanies and camps.

Never looked at it that way, thanks

Please login first to reply.