Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
October 6, 2012 @ 03:49 PM
samb222

Sup HB..
I'm looking for a new bag for Sixth Form, I'm stuck between a Supreme Messenger, A Supreme Zebra Camo backpack, or the Herschel Little America Desert Camo...
What would you recommend?
October 6, 2012 @ 03:53 PM
Do you even lift

Don't get a messenger bag if you're going to get a Supreme one
October 6, 2012 @ 03:57 PM
samb222

Any reason why? Thanks for the feedback
October 6, 2012 @ 07:05 PM
DaPark

Sixth Form? 1st year I'm guessing.
I'd get the Herschel

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

October 6, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
Masamune

Depends what youre using it for, if youre going to college and going to be carrying all those heavy ass textbooks, you better cop that bagpack b. Messengers take a toll on your shoulder after awhile, trust.
October 6, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
Do you even lift

Any reason why? Thanks for the feedback

Sixth form in the UK? Go for a messenger bag. Post 16 education you're supposed to be a bit more mature, messenger bag coincides with that mentality of moving on from secondary school and backpacks. Supreme just defeats this purpose imo, messenger bag should be smart casual, which Supreme inherently is not. For God's sake don't get a Fred Perry one though, every chief is rocking one of those.

Depends on your budget but look around and you can find some decent ones. J.Crew, A.P.C, Filson.

You shouldn't be carrying too many books so utility wise should be perfect, but if you are then do as said above and go with a backpack for comfort.
October 6, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
bossyoshi

Go for the Camo Herschel or Supreme Backpack. Most messenger bags aren't balanced correctly, and could hurt your back/shoulder. If you really want a messenger check out Chrome and Mission Workshop, they have some pretty dope bags.

*If you don't ride bikes, Backpacks are better cuz they're more comfortable and can handle heavier loads
October 6, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
sparkythedinosaur

neeed to get your as revision shit all into a bag and trust me, there's so much! so i would go with the supreme backpack brah!

street bound

October 6, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
samb222

Thanks so much for your opinion guys smile I'll be carrying a lot of textbooks, 4/5 + a folder amongst other things.
I think I've decided to go for the backpack, rocked a messenger for a couple years now and everyone seems to have one at the moment - Fred Perry, no less confused

Haha, now one more thing:- The desert camo, or this one? http://www.ragerlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/herschel-supply-co-little-america-backpack-02-570x570.jpg

Kind of lost at the moment when it comes to bags, just joined the game cool

Out of interest, anyone here from East London?

Please login first to reply.