October 6, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
ImNotAHypebeast

It's weird.. it seems like whenever I go to buy clothes .. one day I could be like "I need better jeans this time around" but then I realize I don't have that many tops . So then next time I go strictly for tops .. and buy plenty of shirts / hoodies/ jackets but then realize I'm lacking jeans . Im bad at balancing it out.

What the best Jean to Shirt Ratio ? How many pairs of jeans should II wear regularly a week. I have plenty of jeans but I only wear 5 of em every week. How often do you guys repeat wearing jeans ?
October 6, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
valleyla

Sometimes I wear the same pair of pants/jeans three times in a week. If they aren't dirty and look nice with the fit I'm wearing. I have 4 pairs of chinos, pair of khakis, pair of cotton/twill joints, four pair of jeans. Oh then some Dickies.

Oh, as for shirts I have probably 2 to 3 shirts for every pair of pants and jeans. Equal number of hoodies to pants.

Just buy what you want at the time really. Forcing yourself to buy a certain type of clothing ruins the fun of being into fashion in my opinion.
October 6, 2012 @ 01:22 PM
vapor90

I have 3 pairs of jeans I wear regularly.
That Selvage life cool
October 6, 2012 @ 04:34 PM
ImNotAHypebeast

Sometimes I wear the same pair of pants/jeans three times in a week. If they aren't dirty and look nice with the fit I'm wearing. I have 4 pairs of chinos, pair of khakis, pair of cotton/twill joints, four pair of jeans. Oh then some Dickies.

Oh, as for shirts I have probably 2 to 3 shirts for every pair of pants and jeans. Equal number of hoodies to pants.

Just buy what you want at the time really. Forcing yourself to buy a certain type of clothing ruins the fun of being into fashion in my opinion.

That helps. Thanks. I'm just wondering what people notice . Because I'm scared if I repeat my jeans a little people will notice. I need to stock up on khakis. Do you wear shorts aswell ?
October 6, 2012 @ 07:09 PM
valleyla

That helps. Thanks. I'm just wondering what people notice . Because I'm scared if I repeat my jeans a little people will notice. I need to stock up on khakis. Do you wear shorts aswell ?

I hardly ever notice if people repeat unless it's in a row. If you're in college this won't be an issue as you rarely have the same class everyday of the week.

I do wear shorts but don't even touch them in the fall or winter (obviously). I save them for the spring and summer and only have three or four pairs of those.
October 6, 2012 @ 10:20 PM
ImNotAHypebeast

Thanks alot
October 7, 2012 @ 11:49 PM
3>2.96

I say maybe like every pair of pants you should have 2 shirts for them.

3296.us “Hell, there are no rules here – we’re trying to accomplish something.” – Thomas A. Edison

October 10, 2012 @ 01:05 AM
hellarandumb

rotate 1-3 pairs of denim regularly throughout the year, throw in some shorts, khakis, etc occasionally.
October 10, 2012 @ 01:14 AM
elevate

If you've got even two nice pairs of denim, that's all you'll need for the next 18 months, or longer depending how hard you wear 'em. Have a few pairs of shorts for the summer and maybe even a pair of chinos to mix it up whenever. As for shirts, go all out on 'em. There's nothing worse than someone who wears the same shirt twice in one week, or worse, twice in a row.

Prime

October 11, 2012 @ 09:54 AM
thomas1

sometimes i love to wear button jeans which have no chain ..... and its look different from the other jeans.....!
October 11, 2012 @ 09:10 PM
Okay.

1 pair of raw denim
1 pair of grey denim
2 pairs of chinos

where the azn girls at

October 11, 2012 @ 10:31 PM
kristiankid

1 pair of raw
1 pair of washed
2 pairs of chinos
1 pair of duck selvedge
and a crap load of t-shirts

Karmaloop REP Code: 4THEWIN 20%off

October 12, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
ImNotAHypebeast

My setup right now is

1 pair of raw denim
1 pair of dark faded denim
1 pair of medium faded denim
1 pair of light faded denim
1 pair of ripped/distressed/destroyed denim

Rinse and repeat lol. Thats how I do it lol. But I'm lacking hoodies and jackets and what not .. since fall/winter is on the way.

Please login first to reply.