FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
October 4, 2012 @ 01:22 AM
newkid

Hey Everyone,

How much do you pay, or are willing to pay for shipping?

(Online orders - let's say $100 is an average order - regular shipping).

www.nwkd.com

October 4, 2012 @ 06:02 AM
cityofsavages

If I order over $100 of product from an online store I would expect to receive free shipping.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

October 4, 2012 @ 07:45 AM
Dom.Dom

If I order over $100 of product from an online store I would expect to receive free shipping.

agreed

"I just want to fuck bad bitches" - Dr. Dre

October 4, 2012 @ 06:05 PM

Inactive

I think $50 spent should demand free shipping. $100 spent should be upgraded to priority.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

October 4, 2012 @ 08:14 PM
newkid

Thanks for the input guys

www.nwkd.com

October 4, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
vsopkilla

I'm willing to pay up to 8 bucks for shipping. It gets harder after that. international. I guess about 16-18 bucks?

Ask and You Shall Recieve

October 5, 2012 @ 01:35 AM
soyaboxx5ive

Use to get free shipping with discount codes almost everywhere.

luv sic.

October 5, 2012 @ 04:20 PM
scoopatrick

I run a business based in Canada. My online shipping varies from 14-30 depending on the item weight, quantity etc. My shipping is flat rate. Si you buy 5 tee's, 9 times out 10, the shipping will remain the same. From a consumer p.o.v is that fair enough ? thanks

Check out my site. All authentic products.
http://beyondthehype.bigcartel.com/

THANKS GIVING PROMO CODE
GIVEMORETHX - 20% OFF WHEN YOU SPEND 50$ OR MORE

Thanks
October 5, 2012 @ 04:21 PM
scoopatrick

GIVETHX - 10% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER
October 5, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
3>2.96

For a $100 purchase I would also expect free shipping but if not the most I will pay is $40. It also depends on the actually items I am buying.

3296.us “Hell, there are no rules here – we’re trying to accomplish something.” – Thomas A. Edison

October 5, 2012 @ 06:50 PM
Soul Rize

I think $50 spent should demand free shipping. $100 spent should be upgraded to priority.
this .i'm king shit.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

October 5, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
korange

I am in Canada as well, usually it will cost me almost 30$...

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on www.korangemarket.com

October 5, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
newkid

I run a business based in Canada. My online shipping varies from 14-30 depending on the item weight, quantity etc. My shipping is flat rate. Si you buy 5 tee's, 9 times out 10, the shipping will remain the same. From a consumer p.o.v is that fair enough ? thanks

THANKS GIVING PROMO CODE

Thanks

Oh snap! I've been there before, didn't know it was you.

Are you based out of Ottawa?

That's domestic shipping? Or same for USA customers as well?

www.nwkd.com

October 6, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

I'm in Canada too, so I always get screwed over with shipping. But the max I will pay is $30, if I want something really bad. I'd pay more if it was something big, like skis, etc.

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

October 7, 2012 @ 04:19 PM
WPGMB

I'm in Canada too, so I always get screwed over with shipping. But the max I will pay is $30, if I want something really bad. I'd pay more if it was something big, like skis, etc.

this. but I still cringe at 30 dollars for shipping. because we also get hit with duties which is like an extra 10-20 dollars. it fucking sucks.
October 8, 2012 @ 01:42 AM
99%Shit

If it's eBay, I always try and arrange for cheaper shipping, especially when it's US to Canada. A lot of eBayers try and lump Canada in with higher int'l shipping rates, when in reality, anything sent USPS to Canada is usually dirt cheap.

If it's a webshop, you're pretty much out of luck for negotiation, but I always check for promo codes or split an order with someone else. Most Canadian places offer cheaper shipping to Canada, despite ALL Canadian shipping prices being rather ridiculous even when in province, but you are subject to taxation, so I weigh my options. I know that ssense has really good rates for expedited shipping, and being Quebec to Ontario, it's almost next-day even at a 2-day estimate.

>$50 in country should be free.
>$100 inter-country should be free.

~$15 in country for <$50.
~$20 from the US <$50, ~$30 for $50 - $100.

I don't often buy from int'l stores, at least when it comes to clothing. CHN/HK companies usually offer free or dirt cheap shipping on small electronic items, cables, etc..

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 9, 2012 @ 04:35 PM
scoopatrick

THANKS GIVING PROMO CODE

Thanks

Hey whats up. Yup I'm based out of ottawa.

Domestic shipping is 15. USA customers 20-25. I use expedited shipping via Canada Post.

Hey you guys, since this seems to be a a troll free thread with decent people, any tips on how to "advertise" properly a website and garner customers. I have great items all authentic but haven't made a sale yet on my site. Made a lot on ebay and locally though. I understand people are hesitant to order from new website.
October 9, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
hellarandumb

Use to get free shipping with discount codes almost everywhere.

Second this. retailmenot is my friend
October 9, 2012 @ 06:22 PM
derekrosenyc

i genuinely HATE when i go to checkout to find the shipping is more expensive then the t-shirt(for example USA brand delivering to Europe)
October 11, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
newkid

THANKS GIVING PROMO CODE

Thanks

Hey whats up. Yup I'm based out of ottawa.

Domestic shipping is 15. USA customers 20-25. I use expedited shipping via Canada Post.

Hey you guys, since this seems to be a a troll free thread with decent people, any tips on how to "advertise" properly a website and garner customers. I have great items all authentic but haven't made a sale yet on my site. Made a lot on ebay and locally though. I understand people are hesitant to order from new website.

Completely constructive; your site isn't the easiest to navigate, but if you're just getting started with the online portion of your business its a really good start. I'm in Ottawa too, send me a pm with your contact info I can give you some feedback!

www.nwkd.com

October 11, 2012 @ 02:42 PM
shaolinsfinest

I love flat-rate shipping because I usually place big orders and for $100, it all depends on the volume, but $10-25 is ok. What I hate the must is getting dinged with duty fees on delivery!!! Happens everytime goods are shipped via UPS.

This really looks like a thread for Canucks to whine in haha
October 11, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
newkid

I love flat-rate shipping because I usually place big orders and for $100, it all depends on the volume, but $10-25 is ok. What I hate the must is getting dinged with duty fees on delivery!!! Happens everytime goods are shipped via UPS.

This really looks like a thread for Canucks to whine in haha

USPS is your best bet at avoiding the Duties, just pay the sales tax and about $5-10 handeling fee. If your order is on the smaller side, you might get away with paying nothing.

Courier is always a complete rip and a lot of retailers skip USPS.

www.nwkd.com

October 11, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
kristiankid

over $100 free standard
but other then that around $5-10 for a couple items

Karmaloop REP Code: 4THEWIN 20%off

October 23, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
washedaway

Do you guys prefer flat rate shipping or would you rather see it vary based on the amount of products? Also, do you prefer tax to be included in the price seen on the website or added on top once you're going through the check out process?

Please login first to reply.