FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
September 20, 2012 @ 12:18 PM
jakehanson

So I'm looking for a company within the UK that can either produce or get production of Snapbacks and Five panels, I've already checked out Quintin Co and I'm waiting on a quote but in the mean time I'm wondering if you can help me out.

If anyone knows where I can get pom pom beanies sorted out too like the one below that would be fantastic.

Cheers,

Jake.
September 21, 2012 @ 11:24 AM
Liam

Very much doubt anyone will give you anything. People work hard to find suppliers and manufactures so I don't think they're just gonna hand that information out for free on a forum.
September 21, 2012 @ 02:21 PM
jakehanson

@liam I know man, I've been working my balls off to find them, google is helping a little but usually it comes to no avail and I know people will be very hesitant to give away their contacts but I though it would be worth a shot. A hint of where to go looking would be phenomenal.
September 21, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
minsct

@liam I know man, I've been working my balls off to find them, google is helping a little but usually it comes to no avail and I know people will be very hesitant to give away their contacts but I though it would be worth a shot. A hint of where to go looking would be phenomenal.

I'd suggest personal networking throughout the apparel industry in the big cities. Also, if you come across a headwear manufacturer online that doesn't 'look' like they produce 5 panels, give them a call and they might be able to work something out for you. It's not an easy task brutha. Trust me I went through it. But the rewards are great.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

September 22, 2012 @ 05:42 AM
jakehanson

@minsct I can imagine they are brother. I only have a spare few hours a day free. I have a five panel and SnapBack manufacturer but they don't seem overly reliable in all fairness. It seems like I'll have to spend more hours in front of the laptop.

Thanks for your help man, if you have any other pointers as direct or indirect as they may be leaving them in my inbox on here would be appreciated very much.

Thanks once again.
September 28, 2012 @ 12:57 PM
jermainecraig

I had the same problem for months, while I was working with Jelly x Cream a UK brand. Check out hackneymanufacturing.com they do collabos with literally anybody.

They work like the Starter Black Label, except not as esclusive and their snapbacks are sick! Square Brim (Nobody does em for some reason, but they do) and low profile just like Mitchell & Ness, email them for some pics and they'll send you some, it's kinda a back door thing ... but they're opening to the public.

Or if you can try get in with Starter, the hats are the same quality but starter may also get the hat in some shops for you.

Thank me later.
September 30, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
Ocillist

So I'm looking for a company within the UK that can either produce or get production of Snapbacks and Five panels, I've already checked out Quintin Co and I'm waiting on a quote but in the mean time I'm wondering if you can help me out.

If anyone knows where I can get pom pom beanies sorted out too like the one below that would be fantastic.

Cheers,

Jake.

Quintin Co. is awful quality.
November 26, 2012 @ 01:48 AM
timeless

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows what the 5 panels from hackneymanufacturing.com are like?
November 26, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
1DERFULNYC

you can check out flexfit.com they doing a lot of peoples hats in the states but your limited to what you can do unless you do there over sea manufacturing then you can do whatever color bodies you want etc. but for nice 3d emb and low minimums you should check them out.
May 1, 2013 @ 07:30 PM
jermainecraig

Hackney Manufacturing have started producing again btw ... www.hackneymanufacturing.com.
April 9, 2014 @ 03:17 PM
SL Black Label

Hi there if anyone is still looking for a manufacture of bespoke, quality headwear, head over to www.slblacklabel.co.uk.

We are a UK based company that offer a wide range of off the shelf and fully bespoke headwear options, with minimum orders starting from as little as 50pcs.

Should you want to speak directly to the sales team you can contact us on +44(0)1376 560380 or email sales@slblacklabel.co.uk.

Please login first to reply.