FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
September 25, 2012 @ 05:37 AM
reversal

I work at a Zumeiz, and the list of brands is just growing. There is no sense in downing brands for being there anymore, and I am not just saying that because I am an employee. I cried a little when we started carrying Stussy.

no. the appeal of streetwear brands was that they all represented a unique culture. some people can argue each brand represented it's own mottos/ideals/lifestyles etc. i dont consider snapbacks, gay ass tank tops, and nike socks to be streetwear. you of all people should know that's the majority of zumiez's consumers right there. so when a brand goes to your store, it represents more than a brand expanding to more retailers, it represents a brand abandoning it's own ideals.
September 25, 2012 @ 08:08 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

WHO GIVES A FUCK!!!!!!
September 25, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
RenAi beast

Thanks jay-z and pharrell for killing a brand I truly loved. Taking away the exclusive-ness of bbc is like taking away the diamond from diamond supply.

What? Isn't diamond sold in Zumiez now?

Anyway, I'll never forget the day I got my Ice Cream x Rockin Jelly Bean shirt. I keep that ho unscathed. Cheers to the good ol' days.

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

September 25, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
DO NOT SLEEP 14

Honestly I see nothing wrong with "Ice Cream" being in Zumiez, thats just the company wanting to dominate the cheaper market, while "BBC" is being sold in a higher end store like Barneys.
September 26, 2012 @ 01:02 PM
amc4eva1

Did you know they have Black Scale too. That made me trip when I saw that. This one Zumiez in NYC is gunna sell 10Deep too apparently.
September 26, 2012 @ 07:03 PM
cinnapox

i don't see what's wrong with ice cream at zumiez. But the moment BBC hits their stores is when it's done.
September 27, 2012 @ 07:32 PM
son of autumn

rip.

Brand: Profound Aesthetic www.profoundco.com My IG: @nabilzaidi

September 27, 2012 @ 07:32 PM
son of autumn

i dont understand why they would do that though.....

Brand: Profound Aesthetic www.profoundco.com My IG: @nabilzaidi

September 27, 2012 @ 10:55 PM

Inactive

Zumiez carries Stussy now as well.
September 27, 2012 @ 11:10 PM
Hades

so much for "OTHER"...
September 27, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
Ocillist

I work at a Zumeiz, and the list of brands is just growing. There is no sense in downing brands for being there anymore, and I am not just saying that because I am an employee. I cried a little when we started carrying Stussy.

no. the appeal of streetwear brands was that they all represented a unique culture. some people can argue each brand represented it's own mottos/ideals/lifestyles etc. i dont consider snapbacks, gay ass tank tops, and nike socks to be streetwear. you of all people should know that's the majority of zumiez's consumers right there. so when a brand goes to your store, it represents more than a brand expanding to more retailers, it represents a brand abandoning it's own ideals.

I usually don't alter my opinions based on others, but that really hit home, real talk.
September 27, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
mobbyluii

well how long have you been working at zumiez? because stussy has always been in zumiez

IG: @mobbyluii

September 28, 2012 @ 04:26 AM

Inactive

who cares
October 11, 2012 @ 12:35 AM
DO NOT SLEEP 14

the day BBC is at zumiez is the day bape will be at zumiez? see the point

I'm willing to bet some money that will never happen
October 11, 2012 @ 08:43 AM
glidethepoet

To be honest this is Ice Cream and BBC. Also Ice Cream clothing is horrible. I don't mind the new BBC stuff, I won't knock the brand now because its affordable.
October 11, 2012 @ 04:03 PM
3>2.96

BBC is just trying to do a little something something they know their time is up.

3296.us “Hell, there are no rules here – we’re trying to accomplish something.” – Thomas A. Edison

October 19, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
ThatGuyBars

the demand isn't high for ice cream anymore so they can't go charging 70+ for a tee. it's obvious they are just trying to get as much revenue from the brand from the mainstream audience now before the brand goes dead

I agree. ICE CREAM was going downhill and BBC was too but i still stuck with BBC. Think about it, BBC is for fashion, ICE CREAM is for skating. All in all im glad ice cream is back, couldnt get any from the golden days

Ayyy!-Fonzie

October 19, 2012 @ 08:53 PM
ThatGuyBars

Why everybody saying BBC and Ice Cream are going downhill though, cause Ice Cream is being sold at zumiez now? Alot of you say you hated it, when it was for skaters to begin with. Zumiez carries Ice Cream, but only 1 colorway of each tee. I guess its horrible that BBC is being sold at Karmaloop huh? Hope Supreme doesn't go dead cause all of you sound like you flop over from one brand to the next.

Ayyy!-Fonzie

June 9, 2013 @ 03:25 PM
justaaron81

Well bbc used to be cool. Now all the clones will be wearing it. Not the cool people

Please login first to reply.