Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 17, 2012 @ 05:43 PM
EVGD

Diamond - cuz they've become LRG-esque sellouts pumping out too much shit with far less quality control

Rocksmith - only because I was a big fan of the brand until they stopped being creative and just became Wu-Tang's official clothing supplier apparently

All clothing brands trying to be Black Scale, and some of Black Scale's own shit (Flying Coffin did it first).

Pink Dolphin - they just need to be mentioned again.

God Hates Lames

September 17, 2012 @ 06:10 PM
ashtonmcmxc

City of Savages wack as fuck. Stop posting your shit on Hypebeast or get better taste first...

only for the mcmxc's

September 17, 2012 @ 06:17 PM
Do you even lift

Obey, Only NY, that's that shit I don't like
September 18, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
qrct1

I actually like Only NY even though I would never buy it.

friend owns a tee and admits to its quality after multiple washes.

they're softer and are much more wrinkle free as opposed to the quality of the common streetwear tee like hundreds/diamond/crooks/undftd/blvckscvle

aeterna13.com

September 18, 2012 @ 04:39 PM
almondania

Ronin - absolutely nothing original
September 18, 2012 @ 06:05 PM
qrct1

Ronin - absolutely nothing original

ronin's piff nigga
you should see the shit that they post on the new brands thread though
ronin blows the upcoming competition out their ass bro

i just hope they don't start dishing out history lessons like acropolis that shits not so fresh no more

aeterna13.com

September 18, 2012 @ 07:25 PM
BurntThreads

Johnny Cupcakes - The owner of the brand is a massive fraud, hypocrite, and shameless violator of copyrights and trademarks. Nevertheless he bitches and moans whenever anyone violates his copyrights/trademarks.

Pink Dolphin - This about sums it up.

Are you stupid?

No.

MY CLOTHING BLOG: http://burntthreads.tumblr.com

September 19, 2012 @ 12:24 AM
Jake Ocean

Well there your obviously uneducated on what the brand stand bys and what it's all about.

Also, what is the point of ignorantly blogging about shit you dislike? http://burntthreads.tumblr.com/post/21229120240/burned-johnny-cupcakes-canned-shirts
Are you butt-hurt that your yearly salary is what Johnny makes in one day?

http://www.distantlight.co

September 19, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
BurntThreads

Well there your obviously uneducated on what the brand stand bys and what it's all about.

Also, what is the point of ignorantly blogging about shit you dislike? http://burntthreads.tumblr.com/post/21229120240/burned-johnny-cupcakes-canned-shirts

Nope, I'm pretty sure I know what the brand is all about. But feel free to educate me if I missed anything.

Ah yes, the good old "You're just jealous because he makes more money than you," argument. If I wanted to be angry at someone who makes a lot of money, wouldn't it make more sense to be angry at someone like Bill Gates, since he obviously makes much more money than Johnny Cupcakes? Being jealous of Johnny Cupcakes rather than Bill Gates is like being jealous of the guy who won 7th place rather than the guy who won 1st.

September 19, 2012 @ 04:07 AM
Jake Ocean

Nope, I'm pretty sure I know what the brand is all about. But feel free to educate me if I missed anything.

Ah yes, the good old "You're just jealous because he makes more money than you," argument. If I wanted to be angry at someone who makes a lot of money, wouldn't it make more sense to be angry at someone like Bill Gates, since he obviously makes much more money than Johnny Cupcakes? Being jealous of Johnny Cupcakes rather than Bill Gates is like being jealous of the guy who won 7th place rather than the guy who won 1st.

You tell me, you're the one dedicating time to put out articles on your hate towards the brand.

http://www.distantlight.co

September 19, 2012 @ 04:50 AM
BurntThreads

You tell me, you're the one dedicating time to put out articles on your hate towards the brand.

You speak as if it takes me a long time to write an article, that I have to "dedicate" time to it. It doesn't take that much time. And is there anything wrong with just doing something just for fun? You know, kind of like how people will spend time playing video games or watching television, both of which are generally nonproductive activities. In contrast, writing articles that people read and enjoy seems like a more productive use of leisure time.

But that's all aside the main point. The "jealousy" theory still fails.

September 19, 2012 @ 05:17 AM
stillwild

@qrct1 how do you dislike Huf, In4mation and WeSC?

To me, disliking something is as simple as not finding it fascinating. I 'like' and I 'love' a select number of brands and everything else will have to fall under the 'dislike' category. Personally, those three brands have become so run-of-the-mill and just are living off the fat that is their niche. They've become normalized and boring. Sure they have history, but with all due respect, right now they're really sucking dick with predictable prints and exhausted colorways. With their standard issue, industry cool, their brands aren't doing the streetwear ecosystem any favor. They are helping saturate it.

I think people who stick to brands like these are trapped in this stupid mold. It's almost like kids these days are being peer-pressured into thinking these brands are cool through their ubiquitous online advertisement campaigns and constant features on fashion blogs with all the notes they get on tumblr or whatever approval they seek from the people here at the Internet. Yes. I do feel like we are being force fed shit. Have another look. Tbh, shits wack. Maybe others won't see it because they have been conditioned to think this is what's cool.

Honestly, if Tyler the Creator never became famous, he'd be considered a fag on Fairfax. The attention he receives makes tube socks, all over cat prints, skinny shorts, and supreme really cool. Cuz everybody knows how the most popular guy dresses. Same goes for ASAP. These guys are shirtless dudes in black leather pants out there in the middle of Harlem. Let's be real, they admit to have been made fun of. Tyler was also bullied in high school. Vashtie was also a victim of bullying.

Why are all these previously unpopular creeps and weirdos getting so much press? My paradigm is double sided, but if these dudes all dressed like us, they wouldnt be where they are. People would think: "Oh, just another wack n---- named Young Something with grills, oversized apparel and a supercar. They're different and fresh, contributing their unique style into the big ugly bowl that was streetwear back then. Again if they weren't famous, they'd all be queers.

Break out of the cookie cutter and be something different. Don't look like a cyber copy of the dude waiting in line in front of you at the Odd Future concert. Youd be doing our youth a favor by using your influence to shock, change, and evolve the peers around you by being true to you. Being real with yourself. And not conditioned by the media, Internet, etc who are all massive giants of influence upon today's kids.

Your assbackwards from the dopest place. (Originality > Another "streetwear" brand)

WeSC is the trillest.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

September 19, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
BeastJr

I hate Mishka, I'm probably the only one but their designs are so garbage
I hate DC, famous stars and straps, rogue status, rebel 8, all the stupid shit you can get at Tillys is garbage.
I used to love pink dolphin and stuck by it but their shit FADES so bad and their designs aren't changing
Obey is garbage and the owner needs to get shot for, he is the plagiarizing GOD
Crooks went downhill, got their old stuff, now everywhere I turn I see some fag with the diamond crooks tee, fuck that.
Diamond got boring, I only get their limited things since all they do is put a square picture on their stuff and sell it like hot cakes.
Black Scale or whatever is just retarded, gtfo with that emo goth shit
BBC was sick back then, now all their tees is their stupid logo for $65 shipped a tee when they feel worse than those hanes tees you get a pack of 3 for $10, you got one you got em all
Jordan too, fuck that brand and all of their overprized ugly shoes.
September 19, 2012 @ 06:09 AM
almondania

Mishka is whack to me too.
Jordan basketball shorts though, the fuckin best.
September 20, 2012 @ 02:26 AM
BeastJr

Mishka is whack to me too.
Jordan basketball shorts though, the fuckin best.

The leg holes are too wide for me, I don't know how to explain it. I work out so I like the slimmer basketball shorts so it doesn't look like I'm gonna parachute off the next bridge I see lol
September 20, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
DreamCast

I'mma say it..Supreme.

They shit don't even look that good, and ya'll still fiend for that bullshit.

"The wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king"

September 20, 2012 @ 04:12 AM
Stellar

Obey; its the poor-mans box logo.

i can cook minute rice in 58 seconds

September 20, 2012 @ 09:15 AM
goblin

obey
September 22, 2012 @ 07:15 AM
mynameiszero

@cloudnein
thankyou. shits wack.
September 23, 2012 @ 10:45 AM
hiroshima

any brand that still uses green under brims and the color burgundy

シティーボーイ

September 23, 2012 @ 06:07 PM
elevate

Black Scale. Never seen one article of apparel made by them that I've liked.

Prime

September 23, 2012 @ 06:17 PM
chriscosta

The Hundred's. Obey. Diamond is falling off hard. All those fag "skaters" that shop at Zumiez luhh dat shieett.

5-Panel/Camp Cap FS Thread: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204567

September 23, 2012 @ 06:38 PM
Panther.

lolwut, i love green underbrims and the color burgundy.
black scale has some nice shit, but their quality is worse than like...RVCA and pacsun shit, which is a slap in the face. the screening is grade D.
why the hell dont you like WeSC? wesc is fucking awesome. they are much less "out there" than other brands and wesc has some cool shit for cool prices. the designs on their tees areas original as it gets, besides the tees with the wesc logo on them.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

September 23, 2012 @ 08:14 PM
black

Get used to Burgandy...It's coming..

blackmfg.co fitted goods

September 24, 2012 @ 08:16 AM
sveikkk

Mishka, Obey are my top disliked brands, though I honestly have a really hard time finding any company that I can really back. I think maybe it's because I can't find a brand that has a ton of shit I like. I feel like every time I look around I see 1 or 2 items that really stick out to me.

I'm mainly interested in shit that's made in America so right now Supreme is a good look.
Anyone know other companies that are made in America?
September 25, 2012 @ 11:21 PM
DO NOT SLEEP 14

1. Any celebrity created brand.
2. Brands that use weed as the main aspect of their brand.
3. Any brand that has the word DOPE in its title.
September 26, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
kocane

Pretty much this and Supreme. Supreme has a few nice things, but most of it is ugly and grossly overpriced.
September 26, 2012 @ 04:52 AM
DO NOT SLEEP 14

Pretty much this and Supreme. Supreme has a few nice things, but most of it is ugly and grossly overpriced.

I will always like Supreme --- not that my opinions matter to them. I always like them because they keep the indie vibe alive in todays streetwear. My Opinion.
September 26, 2012 @ 07:31 AM
BurntThreads

The Hundreds is the latest brand to make my shitlist.

Plain cartoon graphics, obnoxious unfunny "humor," complete arrogance, and lame advertising.

September 26, 2012 @ 07:41 AM
zenithtribe23

@eightyears
on point with it, the hundreds is the epitomy of shit

Please login first to reply.