Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 12, 2012 @ 03:29 PM
SyCa_Sikk

suspended

Gstar
Mitchell & Ness
Ed Hardy
Obey
September 12, 2012 @ 03:32 PM
chiptharip

mostly every fukcing streetwearbrand from diamond to the hundreds except some pieces of black scale and a very few of preme
September 12, 2012 @ 03:43 PM
Mushr00m

Box logo brands
September 12, 2012 @ 03:50 PM
SyCa_Sikk

suspended

lets hate everything so we can run all naked
September 12, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
theworstkids

Trukfit- Looks like a kid with cerebral palsy tried to recreate a drawing of baby milo and it came out as lil wayne.
BBC & APC- The price and the fact that these products are largely made in China. (APC JEANS)
Rockers NYC- Terrible Graphics, their brand looks like a bad trip
TISA- Bad logo, that is embellished on all their stuff. Bad color choices
September 12, 2012 @ 06:16 PM
MeroWavy

trukfit
obey
hundreds
September 12, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
Soul Rize

can't really hate on any brand except Diamond buts just cuz all these niggas wearing so i'm not sure its just hate or racism

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

September 12, 2012 @ 06:32 PM

Inactive

Trukfit
Obey
Superdry
Odd future merch
Mitchell & Ness
September 12, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
qrct1

ed hardy
affliction
abercrombie
hollister
hundreds
obey
connetic
rvca
illest
hall of fame
marc ecko
mitchell & ness
trukfit
odd future
huf
TGIFresh
Crooks & Castle
Jordan
tisa
Diamond
fake gucci
last kings
dgk
goodwood
rebel8
Alife
Mishka
us vs them
primitive
in4mation
benny gold
mighty healthy
flying coffin
staple
BBC
ice cream
Brixton
Fly Society
IMKING
Kid Robot
famous
ilthy
pink dolphin
city of savages
distant light co
stray rats
divinities
superdry
neff
akomplice
archrival
undrcrwn
bloodbath
quiet life
90east
cashletes
actual pain
indcsn
lux division
divided minds
rip n dip
freedminds
minsct
heavyset
the divided minds
bluu dreams
oh man clothing
wc frontrvnners
the black tongue
heist & co
vendetta
anmlhse
jiberish
flavor
dishonor
damage gallery
LRG
Play Cloths
WeSC
Supra
TITS
Supremebeing
Dramamine
Osiris
and a love/hate with, dare i say, Supreme

aeterna13.com

September 12, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
superjoey

Gucci, Guess
September 13, 2012 @ 08:09 AM
hypedfalcon

@qrct1 haha list is on point!! cool
how'd you hear of oh man?
September 13, 2012 @ 08:15 AM
qrct1

@qrct1 haha list is on point!! cool
how'd you hear of oh man?

i go to the new brands thread every so often and keep my ears open for anyone big comin through

aeterna13.com

September 13, 2012 @ 04:02 PM
almondania

@qrct1 how do you dislike Huf, In4mation and WeSC?
September 13, 2012 @ 05:18 PM
M.

Diamond
Obey
Mitchell and Ness
Neff
Trukfit
Mishka
Pink Dolphin
IMKING
LRG
The Hundreds
And everything in between with crap concept and designs.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

September 13, 2012 @ 05:20 PM
qrct1

To me, disliking something is as simple as not finding it fascinating. I 'like' and I 'love' a select number of brands and everything else will have to fall under the 'dislike' category. Personally, those three brands have become so run-of-the-mill and just are living off the fat that is their niche. They've become normalized and boring. Sure they have history, but with all due respect, right now they're really sucking dick with predictable prints and exhausted colorways. With their standard issue, industry cool, their brands aren't doing the streetwear ecosystem any favor. They are helping saturate it.

I think people who stick to brands like these are trapped in this stupid mold. It's almost like kids these days are being peer-pressured into thinking these brands are cool through their ubiquitous online advertisement campaigns and constant features on fashion blogs with all the notes they get on tumblr or whatever approval they seek from the people here at the Internet. Yes. I do feel like we are being force fed shit. Have another look. Tbh, shits wack. Maybe others won't see it because they have been conditioned to think this is what's cool.

Honestly, if Tyler the Creator never became famous, he'd be considered a fag on Fairfax. The attention he receives makes tube socks, all over cat prints, skinny shorts, and supreme really cool. Cuz everybody knows how the most popular guy dresses. Same goes for ASAP. These guys are shirtless dudes in black leather pants out there in the middle of Harlem. Let's be real, they admit to have been made fun of. Tyler was also bullied in high school. Vashtie was also a victim of bullying.

Why are all these previously unpopular creeps and weirdos getting so much press? My paradigm is double sided, but if these dudes all dressed like us, they wouldnt be where they are. People would think: "Oh, just another wack n---- named Young Something with grills, oversized apparel and a supercar. They're different and fresh, contributing their unique style into the big ugly bowl that was streetwear back then. Again if they weren't famous, they'd all be queers.

I'm saying. Be a queer. Break out of the cookie cutter and be something different. Don't look like a cyber copy of the dude waiting in line in front of you at the Odd Future concert. Youd be doing our youth a favor by using your influence to shock, change, and evolve the peers around you by being true to you. Being real with yourself. And not conditioned by the media, Internet, etc who are all massive giants of influence upon today's kids.

aeterna13.com

September 13, 2012 @ 05:27 PM
M.

To me, disliking something is as simple as not finding it fascinating. I 'like' and I 'love' a select number of brands and everything else will have to fall under the 'dislike' category. Personally, those three brands have become so run-of-the-mill and just are living off the fat that is their niche. They've become normalized and boring. Sure they have history, but with all due respect, right now they're really sucking dick with predictable prints and exhausted colorways. With their standard issue, industry cool, their brands aren't doing the streetwear ecosystem any favor. They are helping saturate it.

I think people who stick to brands like these are trapped in this stupid mold. It's almost like kids these days are being peer-pressured into thinking these brands are cool through their ubiquitous online advertisement campaigns and constant features on fashion blogs with all the notes they get on tumblr or whatever approval they seek from the people here at the Internet. Yes. I do feel like we are being force fed shit. Have another look. Tbh, shits wack. Maybe others won't see it because they have been conditioned to think this is what's cool.

Honestly, if Tyler the Creator never became famous, he'd be considered a fag on Fairfax. The attention he receives makes tube socks, all over cat prints, skinny shorts, and supreme really cool. Cuz everybody knows how the most popular guy dresses. Same goes for ASAP. These guys are shirtless dudes in black leather pants out there in the middle of Harlem. Let's be real, they admit to have been made fun of. Tyler was also bullied in high school. Vashtie was also a victim of bullying.

Why are all these previously unpopular creeps and weirdos getting so much press? My paradigm is double sided, but if these dudes all dressed like us, they wouldnt be where they are. People would think: "Oh, just another wack n---- named Young Something with grills, oversized apparel and a supercar. They're different and fresh, contributing their unique style into the big ugly bowl that was streetwear back then. Again if they weren't famous, they'd all be queers.

I'm saying. Be a queer. Break out of the cookie cutter and be something different. Don't look like a cyber copy of the dude waiting in line in front of you at the Odd Future concert. Youd be doing our youth a favor by using your influence to shock, change, and evolve the peers around you by being true to you. Being real with yourself. And not conditioned by the media, Internet, etc who are all massive giants of influence upon today's kids.
THIS!!
I read everything and I agree with everything. I started to lose interest when you mentioned Tyler The Creator lol. Other than that, you're pretty much on point from my point of view.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

September 14, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
almondania

Well, the brands I wear are completely different than what almost everything else here in Indiana, but to the rest of the HB community, shit is below par. Im the only dude rocking In4mation, Huf, WeSC and a few other brands. I guess my perception of streetwear is skewed by wear I live, I dunno though.
September 14, 2012 @ 01:50 PM
qrct1

@almondania well, friend, I still do feel that whatever you're doing in Indiana is fresh to your immediate surroundings. I applaud you. Honestly here in Cali, everybody's moving out in their own niches simply cuz there are just so many different classes and strata of niggas. What I do is also lurk the pick ups thread to see what the progressive members of the HB forums are copping. Dudes on that thread are mad fresh... And loaded lol

aeterna13.com

September 15, 2012 @ 02:12 AM
sunalmighty

Huf is dope, some Stussy, Mighty Healthy has some cool threads. I don't have a problem with Diamond Supply, its mad people wearing it, but that's cool. The only items I like from Obey are the BAR logos, plain and clean. Supreme bar logo is a basic design I like. Crooks I'm not feeling at all really, neff, black scale, blood bath, etc. The market is saturated, but what market isn't? If you are looking for a streetwear shirt, what do you all look for? Ed Hardy is terrible LOL
September 15, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
nagurski

I don't understand the excitement for 'Supreme', it's just a simple logo/theme plastered over a whole bunch of basic looking sweaters and tees. Who the fuck would want to wear anything with 'Box Logo' on it beyond the age of 12 anyway

On Point, my nigga.

Anyways...

Crooks and Castle/ Black Sclve= Trying WAY to hard to edgy/Hardcore
Pink Dolphin/Trukfit = Way too Childish designs and not very creative
Obey = Im okay with their shirts,bags,jeans,whatever. I just have a problem with their graphic tees.
Diamond = Played out.

Im kinda on the fence with TITS, The Hundreds, and DISSIZIT. Take my opinion with a grain of salt, I feel like im one of the few people here that loves Mishka.
September 15, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
nagurski

What the hell happened to BBC? The general direction of that brand has not been consistent.
September 15, 2012 @ 06:17 AM

Inactive

80HD.
September 15, 2012 @ 07:27 PM
supremesam

mitchel and ness, crooks, obey, hundreds, primitive.
September 16, 2012 @ 11:04 PM

Tisa
hundreds
supreme
goodwood
September 17, 2012 @ 01:03 PM
zenithtribe23

@nagurski zumiez brand now
September 17, 2012 @ 01:10 PM
Ishyaboi™

lrg - cheap as fuck, probably sold at walmart
obey - a street art movement ruined by kids who think they have "swag"
trukfit - ... why? why even? its fuckin 26 DOLLARS FOR UGLY SHIT.
neff - "OMG I JUST GOT THESE DOPE ASS SUNGLASSES, IM SO KEWL"
diamond - i dont hate diamond as much as others "i am soooo mac miller right nowww"
the hundreds - cheap asians swag...

dont hate mitchell and ness, hate the kids who wear it. it's not mitchell and ness's fault they have a ton of 13 year olds running around with "swag"

diamonds are forever.

September 17, 2012 @ 01:43 PM
UnaFashionista

^

obey - a street art movement ruined by kids who think they have "swag"

''its not obey's fault they have a ton of kids old running around with ''swag''

So you hate brands because they're cheap? okeyyy
September 17, 2012 @ 04:19 PM
xdylanx

Aside from the obvious shit brands, I think BBC is tacky as fuck. To all the dudes hating on Mitchell & Ness, you just hate the kids that wear their snapbacks, right? Their throwback shit is fucking awesome.
September 17, 2012 @ 05:02 PM
Jake Ocean

Johnny Cupcakes - The owner of the brand is a massive fraud, hypocrite, and shameless violator of copyrights and trademarks. Nevertheless he bitches and moans whenever anyone violates his copyrights/trademarks.

Pink Dolphin - This about sums it up.

Are you stupid?

http://www.distantlight.co

September 17, 2012 @ 05:39 PM
EVGD

*Ed Hardy ,Affliction,
The reason i don't like these brands is that their designs are so ugly.
*G-Star Raw
*Gran Habano
*Nestor
*Te-Amo
Just don't prefer these brands.
*Ed Hardy ,Affliction,
The reason i don't like these brands is that their designs are so ugly.
*G-Star Raw
*Gran Habano
*Nestor
*Te-Amo
Just don't prefer these brands.

these really go without saying haha but agree

God Hates Lames

Please login first to reply.