What are some good backpacks for college?

February 10, 2013 @ 04:46:07
i like supreme backpacks cuz #supreme

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

February 10, 2013 @ 04:59:56
http://www.sprayground.com/all.html if you're into something flashy-er than normal.

TNF is always good all around.

My old ass nike backpack is still 3 years and kickin.

lawx bohgo

February 10, 2013 @ 05:30:25
Buy my supreme x tnf day backpack.
February 10, 2013 @ 20:31:34
Few updates..

Inside leather patches

These are our backpack handles before they are sewn on. 100% natural double-layered leather so its extremely sturdy! There are no logo prints anywhere on the bags except the handle where IISE is hand stamped.

Behind the scenes production shot! All of our bags are handmade in a small workshop in Seoul by people who have been in the industry for over 30 years.

Detailed shot of our straps before they are connected to our M2 & Daypack models. We love the ash black color and how textured and random the patterns are for each and every strap.

Another behind the scenes shot from our lookbook shoot. Traditional Korean architecture is so inspirational. The details you can find on the roofs, doors, and walls are all amazing.

Army of IISE daypacks ready to take over. 

Production is now officially finished, few more days to our release!

Support us by liking our Facebook Page!

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

August 12, 2013 @ 21:54:02
There are several good brands that won't break the bank when it comes to picking a backpack for college. This useful article on picking the right one could be helpful!  http://www.backpacksforcollegehq.com/  This site also has articles and reviews on different types of bags for college (laptop, messenger bags, etc.) 
August 12, 2013 @ 22:38:26
I use a Chrome Messenger bag, Tons of room & they are rain proof 

Check out @We_TheRoses on IG for up to date fashion news!

August 12, 2013 @ 23:04:35
Been using my black scale bag i got from the recent sample sale. Keep an eye out for when those drop. Thy are super sturdy, clasps and buckles are high end gunmetal. Moderately big but being an art major it allows me to carry everything i need.
August 12, 2013 @ 23:35:01
August 13, 2013 @ 00:05:31
August 13, 2013 @ 01:40:46
Pink dolphin and their duffles too.

Nothing But Excellence. www.LuxVieDeLuxe.com

August 14, 2013 @ 01:10:00
I just picked up a Flud backpack and I was pretty happy with it, it's more of a hiking style bag but I still use it for my books.
They have some on Karmaloop right now too.

Alaska Grown, Coppin' gear on the daily. PLNDR/Karmaloop Rep Code = turnup10

June 09, 2014 @ 00:13:11
Define 'Good'. I guess asking what's good alone is not good enough these days.

If good means cheap (and durable), some of the most popular options for college backpacks include North Face, Jansport, Eastpak and High Sierra.

If good means well-padded laptop protection (not necessarily stylish), the most popular option will be the likes of Targus and Swissgear.

If good means stylish and good laptop protection (not necessarily cheap), names like Brenthaven, Timbuk2 and Tumi will be what you want to go for. Just little more info, Brenthaven is the first backpack ever sold in Apple store. Timbuk2 is a product that is proudly made in San Francisco, USA.

Hope that helps anyone searching for great backpacks blushing

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 03, 2014 @ 04:28:14
I would recommend http://blind-chic.com

Great bags.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

July 03, 2014 @ 05:33:51

Used for an entire year, and has superb quality. The suede bottom is very durable. Never had problems with zippers or anything actually.

We are a team who really believe in the brand and want to bring more awareness and spread their culture and lifestyle. toodopebrand.com

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 11, 2014 @ 06:01:10
Black Jansport
August 11, 2014 @ 09:40:59
Have seen some cool ones from Dakine online, and also Burton. Eastpak are good quality but a bit boring in the design and colours/patterns if you ask me. Check out the ones here that have a few on sale as well...
August 11, 2014 @ 16:46:50
The NorthFace or Superdry, they both make good backpacks 
August 11, 2014 @ 17:04:12

their backpacks are the highest quality and so well done. Check em out.
August 11, 2014 @ 19:49:36
It really depends on how much you want to spend on a bag and the quality you are looking for.
if you want your straps to break in a month then a 20$ jansport is for you.

here a re a few really well made backpacks

August 24, 2014 @ 01:48:57
black on black. 

Revive Brand Co: www.revivebrandco.com

August 24, 2014 @ 02:10:59
FOCUSED SPACE - the departure backpack

I shit you not its the best backpack i've ever owned, and i've owned a spectrum of backpacks.
August 25, 2014 @ 05:29:43
August 29, 2014 @ 15:18:31
Zara sells some decent bags, I recently copped a bowlingbag there which was a backpack too. Quality is fine (not the best) and prices are pretty good.
September 01, 2014 @ 01:19:45
I think this is a good BACKPACK.

Please login first to reply.