SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
July 26, 2012 @ 11:30 PM

Inactive

i agree. i also think supreme should sell their stuff in the mall. i mean, all of us non NY/LA ppl could just cop at the mall and avoid this whole webstore business altogether.
Just for thinking that, you should go die.
July 26, 2012 @ 11:33 PM
Fusion

i agree. i also think supreme should sell their stuff in the mall. i mean, all of us non NY/LA ppl could just cop at the mall and avoid this whole webstore business altogether.
That idea was so terrible it pissed me off. Fuck.

He's obviously joking.....

Yes.

July 26, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
jz321123

oh god, fuck no. then all those trend following faggots will hop on it like diamond
July 26, 2012 @ 11:44 PM
BIRTH

Successful troll is successful

July 27, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
supremeb4nine4

lol word.... that intelligent sarcasm went over most these niggas heads

life

July 27, 2012 @ 12:24 AM
casshern513

I know people are upset they couldn't get the 10th Anniversary Supreme dunks, but it was expected that they would sell out in under a minute. They not only attracted the usual Supreme crowd, but all the sneakerheads as well. To make it even worse the release date was confirmed days before it came out, that way everyone had time to find out when and where it would be released. Point is, those were expected to sell out in the blink of an eye, and they did.

Other than that I'm pretty sure anyone who's serious about buying their items online have had no problem refreshing their browser at 10:59 am, going to what item they want the most, adding to cart and checking out. If you want to take your time selecting your item (such as for collection drops) then I suggest lining up at the actual store itself. You're already taking a risk with the online shop, so like someone on here said "prioritize your items." cool
July 27, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
kevlar

lol word.... that intelligent sarcasm went over most these niggas heads
Haha I've heard so many people seriously asking for this to happen, I can't even tell if it's sarcasm or not anymore
July 27, 2012 @ 03:49 AM
sweatpants$

funny thing is that their webstore works so much better than nikes, finishline etc. let it be, you win some, you lose some. in the end you're just buying clothes
July 27, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
VOMITSPIT

True Life: I have frail unswifty hands

Sell Thread 1: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175504 Sell Thread 2: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/161251

July 27, 2012 @ 03:59 AM
cernio

meh, i view exclusive releases as completely up for grabs. i really dont buy the whole cart robbed concept. you gotta check out with it for it to be yours, its fair enough. the only people who see otherwise probably are never fast enough to cop anything
July 27, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
tkisbadluck

True Life: I have frail unswifty hands

DEAD.

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

July 27, 2012 @ 04:10 AM
Unreachable

Supreme doesn't care.

Get a life.

Exactly. Supreme does not give a fuck. If you're not fast enough, it's not their problem. They're laughing all the way to the bank whether you pick up your shoes or not.
July 27, 2012 @ 04:13 AM
BKBROWN

im pretty sure people use bots to autobuy supreme

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

July 27, 2012 @ 03:33 PM

Inactive

Doesn't belong in this forum. Moved to general fashion.
July 30, 2012 @ 12:29 AM
michaeldornay

worst idea ever.
July 30, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
counterculture

Get one thing straight, supreme doesnt give a fuck about you.....

Please login first to reply.