July 24, 2012 @ 05:24 PM
neckface

I'm sick of rocking baggy, shitty fit dress pants to school. What are some nice, medium range price wise dress pants with a nice, slim fit? they gotta be black

i tried looking around for a recent topic that relates, couldnt find anything.
July 24, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
Ocillist

I'm sick of rocking baggy, shitty fit dress pants to school. What are some nice, medium range price wise dress pants with a nice, slim fit? they gotta be black

i tried looking around for a recent topic that relates, couldnt find anything.

Go to like, J C pennies and asked to get measured and sized, I know that seems like an "uncool" place to shop, but it is worth it. They sell Izod which are nice medium range priced dress pants, and if you get the perfect size you will love them. That is how is with me, I have to dress up alot, and I own alot of dress pants. Finally deciding to get measured was the best decision I ever made.
July 25, 2012 @ 09:11 PM
Gwyn

Go to a zumiez or a pac sun, i'm sure you're going to find black slim pants.

"I don't really care about the downvotes. If people read my comment my point was made." - redditor.

July 25, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
iamnotsleeping

If you really want to look good, get yourself measured and properly fitted from a store that specializes in primary dress clothes. That way you won't end up looking like some douche who picked up a pair of black chinos from Zumiez.
July 26, 2012 @ 02:11 AM
Ocillist

If you really want to look good, get yourself measured and properly fitted from a store that specializes in primary dress clothes. That way you won't end up looking like some douche who picked up a pair of black chinos from Zumiez.

Please login first to reply.