Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 24, 2012 @ 08:06 AM
rajank97

School for the Kid's in the Bay is starting soon, so I just had some questions about today's "heat" , "swag', "hype".. Lol What ever you want to call it.

First of all, I'm starting Sophomore Year and I'm 15 years old. I live in the Bay Area Part of California. Um, I'm 5' 8", Brown and skinny.. lol Idk if that helps with anything but yeah.

So what's the deal with Camo right now? I saw that it was trending awhile ago, and I liked the look, but I was always a little cautious about trying it. However, with the new school year coming up I figured now was a good enough time as ever to actually try it out. I don't normally wear shorts, unless it's around the house or for PE, so are Camo shorts still in? I mean I pretty much stopped hearing about them after Wiz Khalifa moved on to however he's dressing now, no more "Chuck T's and Camo's".. lol

So Camo Shorts, Yay or Nay?

How about Camo Pants? See this seems really risky to me, especially since I've never seen anyyone around here actually wear these, even though I'd love to be the first.. lol

How do you guys feel about those Shambala Bracelets?

I feel like these used to be "in" too! I just don't know if they got played out or anything..

Denim Vests.. I've wanted to get one for awhile, Was just thinking something Levi's cause I can't exactly afford anything too expensive right now, but later on I wanted to be able to get some YSL Pins or something.. ;D

Also what are some nice looking Denim Vests, that you know of? Thanks! smile

Ughh, That's all the questions I can think of for tonight.. Just please try and give me some tips, poiinters, etc.. Lol I really appreciate it. Also I'd love to hear your opinions on all of this!
July 24, 2012 @ 08:40 AM
uohig

buy whatever you fucking like
July 24, 2012 @ 08:56 AM
qrct1

DENIM JACKETS AND BRACELETS ARE FOR PINOYS

aeterna13.com

July 24, 2012 @ 09:24 AM
rajank97

School for the Kid's in the Bay is starting soon, so I just had some questions about today's "heat" , "swag', "hype".. Lol What ever you want to call it.

First of all, I'm starting Sophomore Year and I'm 15 years old. I live in the Bay Area Part of California. Um, I'm 5' 8", Brown and skinny.. lol Idk if that helps with anything but yeah.

So what's the deal with Camo right now? I saw that it was trending awhile ago, and I liked the look, but I was always a little cautious about trying it. However, with the new school year coming up I figured now was a good enough time as ever to actually try it out. I don't normally wear shorts, unless it's around the house or for PE, so are Camo shorts still in? I mean I pretty much stopped hearing about them after Wiz Khalifa moved on to however he's dressing now, no more "Chuck T's and Camo's".. lol

So Camo Shorts, Yay or Nay?

How about Camo Pants? See this seems really risky to me, especially since I've never seen anyyone around here actually wear these, even though I'd love to be the first.. lol

How do you guys feel about those Shambala Bracelets?

I feel like these used to be "in" too! I just don't know if they got played out or anything..

Denim Vests.. I've wanted to get one for awhile, Was just thinking something Levi's cause I can't exactly afford anything too expensive right now, but later on I wanted to be able to get some YSL Pins or something.. ;D

Also what are some nice looking Denim Vests, that you know of? Thanks! smile

Ughh, That's all the questions I can think of for tonight.. Just please try and give me some tips, poiinters, etc.. Lol I really appreciate it. Also I'd love to hear your opinions on all of this!

GTFO
buy whatever you fucking like

I used to do the same shit.. Lol Just asking for opinions damn.. ahhahaha
July 24, 2012 @ 09:25 AM
rajank97

DENIM JACKETS AND BRACELETS ARE FOR PINOYS

I'm not exactly sure what a "Pinoy" is, but doesn't sound too great .. lol Thanks for the opinion bro!
July 24, 2012 @ 09:38 AM
uohig

if you like it then wear it, simple as that. pinoy is a flip
July 24, 2012 @ 09:49 AM
rajank97

if you like it then wear it, simple as that. pinoy is a flip

Yeah, that's true.. and Still unaware of what a flip is.. URBAN DICTIONARY Time.. ;D

So, Denim jackets and bracelets are for Filipino guys? 0.o I guess that makes sense ahahhaha
July 24, 2012 @ 10:18 AM
qrct1

i know denim jackets and bracelets must be the rage for fifteen year olds, but this forum is saying that you don't want to look like this: (COMING STRAIGHT FROM THE "POST HYPEBEAST PICTURE VOL SAC BEEFIN" THREAD:

apparently, society also tells us that you shouldn't drop a ton of money on your outfit like these people:

society also discourages us from wearing the same brand as our favorite rappers:

There goes your escape route to a destination of endless swag. I guess there will be no supreme for you.

Child, firstly and most importantly, do not let society determine what is cool and uncool to you. What is depicted above is just a collection of some guidelines that are not to be crossed by people on this forum en masse. If you deeply feel a connection with the swag of any of the outfits illustrated above, I will advise you in leaving this website or in other words, logging off, as the flames are coming and the beef and pitchforks that come with them are following.

Secondly, you are a child, so you are still discovering your swag at this critical stage. you could OD in style in a bad way or a good way. so research, play, rock the clothes you love and have fun man.
Similarly, it is like looking at your high school chemistry teacher's high school student picture and seeing the old balding man in a mullet and oversized glasses. it will be a cherished past as long as you enjoy wearing what you wear.

GL and don't stress if you can't wear what you want. HS ain't all about that even though you may be.

aeterna13.com

July 24, 2012 @ 10:31 PM
rajank97

i know denim jackets and bracelets must be the rage for fifteen year olds, but this forum is saying that you don't want to look like this: (COMING STRAIGHT FROM THE "POST HYPEBEAST PICTURE VOL SAC BEEFIN" THREAD:

apparently, society also tells us that you shouldn't drop a ton of money on your outfit like these people:

society also discourages us from wearing the same brand as our favorite rappers:

There goes your escape route to a destination of endless swag. I guess there will be no supreme for you.

Child, firstly and most importantly, do not let society determine what is cool and uncool to you. What is depicted above is just a collection of some guidelines that are not to be crossed by people on this forum en masse. If you deeply feel a connection with the swag of any of the outfits illustrated above, I will advise you in leaving this website or in other words, logging off, as the flames are coming and the beef and pitchforks that come with them are following.

Secondly, you are a child, so you are still discovering your swag at this critical stage. you could OD in style in a bad way or a good way. so research, play, rock the clothes you love and have fun man.
Similarly, it is like looking at your high school chemistry teacher's high school student picture and seeing the old balding man in a mullet and oversized glasses. it will be a cherished past as long as you enjoy wearing what you wear.

GL and don't stress if you can't wear what you want. HS ain't all about that even though you may be.

That was honestly one of the best answers I've ever gotten on any forum about anything, I used to ride BMX and I'd be on those forums quite allot and I've never gotten a reply as honest and as nice as that.. Thanks bro, I'll keep all that in mind! smile
July 24, 2012 @ 10:34 PM
craigsagersuit

pinoy????????

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

July 25, 2012 @ 12:03 AM
rajank97

pinoy????????

I was wondering the same thing.. It's referring to "Filipinos", I personally don't have anything against Filipino's but I guess it's a thing.. lol
July 25, 2012 @ 12:23 AM
PandoCalrissian

Filipinos you're age just tend to be cheese ball posers and nobody likes that shit

Like previously stated, buy whatever the fuck you like honestly, just don't be a poser, denim vests aren't the worst thing in the world, but wearing it correctly is the challenge

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

July 25, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
LA_1201

if youre under 18 i automatically hate you

taskforce bitch mob nigga

July 25, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
rajank97

Filipinos you're age just tend to be cheese ball posers and nobody likes that shit

Like previously stated, buy whatever the fuck you like honestly, just don't be a poser, denim vests aren't the worst thing in the world, but wearing it correctly is the challenge

Ehh, I guess.. I just can't stereotype people too easily, haha i know some douche-bag faggot filipinos but I also know of some genuinely nice filipino guys.. But I do get what you're saying lol

What's your opinion on wearing it "correctly"? ahah like a pic, or an example?

if youre under 18 i automatically hate you

I'm under 18.. Go for it! Ahaha I'm different from most kids just so you know though razz
July 25, 2012 @ 12:45 AM
VOMITSPIT

could be biggest troll of hypebeast july 2012

could be srs

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

July 25, 2012 @ 03:29 AM
rajank97

could be biggest troll of hypebeast july 2012

could be srs

Ehh.. Could Be worse! lol I don't get what's the big deal about asking for opinions! Shiit, other than questions like this and news I'm pretty sure this forum would be dead! You're pretty much wasting your time on here anyways, why not help someone out in the process.. I used to be an "OG" or whatever the fuck people call it on several of the BMX forums I used to go on and would do the same thing to kids that would ask these types of questions but if it wasn't for shit like that, those forums wouldn't be getting anywhere.. So Yeah, idk if that made sense but I feel like I made my point. Hopefully you'll understand I guess.
July 25, 2012 @ 03:43 AM
rajank97

Oh and on a side note.. What does everyone think about this vest? I'm pretty iffy about it, so I want some input! lol I found the same one going really cheap.

http://www.smoothstyle.com/products-page/outerwear-jackets/smooth-co-twill-vest-g6000-midnight/

July 25, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
VOMITSPIT

I think you should kill yourself.

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

July 25, 2012 @ 03:59 AM
rajank97

Chill.

Thank You!
July 25, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
VOMITSPIT

Chill.

July 25, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
rajank97

Come on maan! Have some decency, why you gotta try and pick on other kids when you know you're ugly as shit, tryna hide behind Bert. hahah You're a fucking clown dude, you ain't fooling anybody! HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
There's no amount of "Swag" that is going to cover that up and you know it.. ;D

Yes, You may now kill yourself you sad, pathetic fuck.. smile
July 25, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
teows

No jean vests pls.

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

July 25, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
terrancec23

buy what you like bro, you dont have to follow trends
July 25, 2012 @ 04:47 AM
rajank97

buy what you like bro, you dont have to follow trends

Yeah I know bro, I'm just at like a "fashion-block" (I.E. "Writers-Block" lol idk how else to put it..) I want some "heat" for back to school though -___- Someone help me out! haha
July 25, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
BKBROWN

dont be like one of them broke kids spending all their money on expensive fads
honestly 10 years from now some of this shit will be like jncos
denim vest? camo pants? bigass bead bracelet?

buy whatever you want, but a lot of these things look bad and are only popular because of hype

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

July 25, 2012 @ 05:07 AM
rajank97

dont be like one of them broke kids spending all their money on expensive fads
honestly 10 years from now some of this shit will be like jncos
denim vest? camo pants? bigass bead bracelet?

buy whatever you want, but a lot of these things look bad and are only popular because of hype

Shiit, that's a great piece of advice! Damn thanks, I knew most of that and now I feel pathetic for posting all this ahaha..
July 25, 2012 @ 07:34 AM
qrct1

No jean vests pls.

Ehh, Thanks for the input instead of being an ass broo! hahaha We'll see, I just want some new heat for the new year..

On another side note:

Anybody have any experience with Herschel Supply Co's "Little America" backpack? I'm going into Sophomore Year, so it might be overkill huh? Damn any inputs?

Hmm.. Khaki might get dirty so what about black?

On a side side note, what's your thoughts? lol

It's supposed to be fuzzy smile lol I'd feel like a fag wearing it though, but I bet other people could rock it though!

From what I heard you don't want to be un-buckling those Little America's every class hour. Those buckles look cool but they'll annoy the hell out of you having to take it out of the belt loop each time you put in your papers or take out hw.

aeterna13.com

July 25, 2012 @ 08:10 AM
rajank97

No jean vests pls.

Ehh, Thanks for the input instead of being an ass broo! hahaha We'll see, I just want some new heat for the new year..

On another side note:

Anybody have any experience with Herschel Supply Co's "Little America" backpack? I'm going into Sophomore Year, so it might be overkill huh? Damn any inputs?

Hmm.. Khaki might get dirty so what about black?

On a side side note, what's your thoughts? lol

It's supposed to be fuzzy smile lol I'd feel like a fag wearing it though, but I bet other people could rock it though!

From what I heard you don't want to be un-buckling those Little America's every class hour. Those buckles look cool but they'll annoy the hell out of you having to take it out of the belt loop each time you put in your papers or take out hw.[/quote

Haha I was thinking the same damn thing but the buckles are actually just for show, it attaches via magnets lol..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyw49SWSGsQ

Also to be honest, I didn't actually really like it but it's sortof growing on me. It's between this and the Herschel Heritage Backpack, I really just want to step away from all of the Jansports. I don't even think it'll fit my style, this backpack has more of a preppy feel and I have like a hip hop skater kind of "swag" "look" or whatever going so like Skinny Jeans, Tee's, and SB's, Authentics etc. So I'm not sure if this would look right or just look awkward.. haha I mean If I drop 85 bucks on it I want it to work and not make me look like a little confused bitch. haha You get what I'm saying here? (I guess I'm just over thinking right now)
July 25, 2012 @ 09:39 AM
almondania

If you walked into school with a fuzzy cheetah backpack, yo ass gonna be in a trashcan.
July 25, 2012 @ 09:48 AM
rajank97

If you walked into school with a fuzzy cheetah backpack, yo ass gonna be in a trashcan.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA! True -___- lol I just threw that option in there, it's mainly between the Heritage and the Little America.. Any thoughts bro?

Please login first to reply.