July 23, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
mman200

Does anyone know of a decent five panel manufacturer? I can provide the fabric but I'd need someone to put it together.
July 23, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
minsct

Unfortunately, I highly doubt anyone will provide you with a solid manufacturer through this forum. Your going to have to look high and low for a good manufacturer. Just think, if everyone knew who made 5 panels for Supreme it would kind of ruin their exclusive reputation. Its a cruel industry - good luck.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

July 23, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
mman200

Unfortunately, I highly doubt anyone will provide you with a solid manufacturer through this forum. Your going to have to look high and low for a good manufacturer. Just think, if everyone knew who made 5 panels for Supreme it would kind of ruin their exclusive reputation. Its a cruel industry - good luck.

Actually Supreme has the same manufacturer as a lot of companies.
July 24, 2012 @ 05:59 AM
mman200

bump
July 24, 2012 @ 06:14 AM
siddArrrth

Bottoms Up MFG

This company makes some very nice quality 5 panel camp caps, they made some custom blank ones and put it on eBay (listing is ended now) and I have to say, they look like they are made out of quality materials. They even stated in the eBay description that the headband of the hat was made of more higher quality material than of Supreme's. You should check em' out!
July 24, 2012 @ 06:35 AM
mman200

Bottoms Up MFG

This company makes some very nice quality 5 panel camp caps, they made some custom blank ones and put it on eBay (listing is ended now) and I have to say, they look like they are made out of quality materials. They even stated in the eBay description that the headband of the hat was made of more higher quality material than of Supreme's. You should check em' out!

Thanks alot, that was helfpul.
December 15, 2012 @ 08:44 AM
makaaa

Try newgeneration.hk
They are a custom hat manufacturer

October 18, 2013 @ 05:34 PM
NeonIcon

Captuer Headwear can customize blanks for you OR they can make you full custom printed 5 Panels.

Check em:

http://captuerheadwear.com/

Please login first to reply.