Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 21, 2012 @ 08:57 AM
s_stevens

i'm looking for some black sweatpants that are not cotton...moreso neopreme / waterresistant but not that loud nylon shit. looking for some that are sinched at the bottom, giving a minor tapered look, tight around ankles

similar to

Nike has some soccer slims but huge swoosh on thigh, not feelin..

Thanks~
July 21, 2012 @ 09:37 PM
Gwyn

are those the nike soccer slim ones in the picture?

"I don't really care about the downvotes. If people read my comment my point was made." - redditor.

July 22, 2012 @ 09:14 AM
s_stevens

are those the nike soccer slim ones in the picture?

That's what I was thinking >> checked them out on Nike but was turned off due to the huge thigh swoosh...same material though it appears
July 22, 2012 @ 03:52 PM
Gwyn

I just thought that without the swoosh, this would look like a pair of leggings for dudes..

"I don't really care about the downvotes. If people read my comment my point was made." - redditor.

July 22, 2012 @ 04:21 PM
cudiondat

I just thought that without the swoosh, this would look like a pair of leggings for dudes..

I've never owned a pair of sweatpants in my life, because I haven't really seen a pair that has a tapered look, I.E. more slim-fitting. In Florida, you really don't get much opportunities to wear something like that, but I'd love to cop for the winter. Could fit it into my rotation, but I'm also turned off by that huge swoosh.

I understand what you mean with the leggings comment, the trick would be getting something slim but not too, too skinny.
July 22, 2012 @ 04:25 PM
Gwyn

I like them, but damn the price on nike products.

July 22, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
s_stevens

lol @ legging comment but I know that feel. a TTS sweat pant with taper or cinched elastic at ankles still isn't as tight as something you'd see chicks in at the gym, shit, even a skinny fit pair of Levi's would fit tighter. I'd plan on +1 in size for a minor drop crotch. These aren't for everyday use but something for a quick errand and hang for the fall
July 23, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
chief

are these the ones in the OP pic?

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-599589

•••

July 23, 2012 @ 07:27 AM
s_stevens

^ I mean they could be a completely different brand, but they appear to be more "athletic" then designer pants. I searched Nike and decided that those that you mentioned were as clse as I'm going to get. Not that bad of a price but fuck that swoosh on the thigh

Please login first to reply.