Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 19, 2012 @ 07:42 PM
uptownfresh

I just came from copping the dunks, and i know some of you guys who were there lurk on here. The most annoying thing to me about these drops or lines is the people .

Rule Number 1 . Please Don't wear supreme while waiting in line for a supreme product.
Rule Number 2. If you must show everyone your a complete fanboy and insist on wearing you supreme hat please limit it to just one supreme item at a time . you really don't have to wear your supreme 5 panel and supreme t shirt while waiting in line for 2 hours for a supreme product.

just two simple rules i think makes sense anyone else agree with me or am i just an old bitter supreme fan

Charles Bukowski,Daniel Johnston, Charles Hamilton and Ernest Hemingway are my Heroes. I pray to yeezus

July 19, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
spinningharmony

people should wear whatever the fuck they want. herbs or not.
July 19, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
uptownfresh

people should wear whatever the fuck they want. herbs or not.

so your wearing your camo sup hat , your foxy brown tee and the campbells soup vans

Charles Bukowski,Daniel Johnston, Charles Hamilton and Ernest Hemingway are my Heroes. I pray to yeezus

July 19, 2012 @ 10:10 PM
Koven

OP is just as bad for going to the drop

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

July 19, 2012 @ 10:20 PM
judgemyjoindate

op needs to be more based. it's hard... i know.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

July 19, 2012 @ 10:30 PM
DreamCast

Why you so worried about what them niggas wearing? Just get your shoes and keep it moving.

"The wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king"

July 20, 2012 @ 01:05 AM
balto

Quit checking out so many dudes...
July 20, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
sublime

Rule Number 1 . Please Don't wear supreme while waiting in line for a supreme product.

what the fuck sense does this make? If they are waiting in line for a Supreme product, wouldn't you expect them to wear supreme.

worrying about other people is pointless...
July 20, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
jacobsever

OP has no idea how to properly use you're/your.

July 20, 2012 @ 01:53 AM
Gwyn

These rules only apply to some, I abide by these rules, they're common sense.
It just keeps it low key, makes it look like you're not trying too hard, applies to any store really. If you think about it in more depth, from my perspective it's kind of embarrassing to be wearing a product they still have on a shelf. Also, now that you're wearing their product, you could be susceptible for even stealing that item, whether or not it was a season release and there were only 5 sold. Moreover, that's why I don't wear products initially from the store from which I bought them.

"I don't really care about the downvotes. If people read my comment my point was made." - redditor.

July 20, 2012 @ 02:00 AM

Inactive

LOL coming from a sneakerhead judging others on what their wearing?

U sir are the bozoo
July 20, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
brainagogo

lol seriously if would make complete sense for a Supreme fan to rock Supreme while lining up for a Supreme product. What made you think otherwise? confused

Lowballers can stay out.

July 20, 2012 @ 02:12 AM
Gentry

OP is a funny dude right here. You obviously need to spend more time worrying about yourself homie.
July 20, 2012 @ 02:22 AM
woozie

OP is just as bad for going to the drop
July 20, 2012 @ 06:14 AM
brainagogo

Rule 3: Don't wait in line to buy clothing.

If it's 30 min-1 hour kind of queues it's fine with me but seriously people camping overnight or for days? That's madness man.

Lowballers can stay out.

July 22, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
Upscale Popeye

You shouldn't give half a fuck what other people are wearing. If you're tired of fanboys cladding themselves head to toe in Supreme for the newest resell that's dropping, then stop wearing Supreme. Simple! That's the stigma that Supreme is now associated with, and I daresay it probably won't change anytime soon.

So hop on some new shit like clear PVC sweatshirts or fishnet V-necks
July 22, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
teows

what the fuck sense does this make? If they are waiting in line for a Supreme product, wouldn't you expect them to wear supreme.

worrying about other people is pointless...

Lol for real. That's like saying don't wear Jordans to a Jordan drop.

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

August 22, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
tedski

You shouldn't give half a fuck what other people are wearing. If you're tired of fanboys cladding themselves head to toe in Supreme for the newest resell that's dropping, then stop wearing Supreme. Simple! That's the stigma that Supreme is now associated with, and I daresay it probably won't change anytime soon.

So hop on some new shit like clear PVC sweatshirts or fishnet V-necks
August 22, 2012 @ 05:11 AM
feathers

Tedski. you fuckboi nigga.

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

August 22, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
teows

Strong grave dig.

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

August 22, 2012 @ 05:45 AM
Kulig00

coming from a 2012 member
August 22, 2012 @ 03:38 PM
SHARKlN

HB missed connections
August 22, 2012 @ 05:37 PM
casein_point

I just came from copping the dunks, and i know some of you guys who were there lurk on here. The most annoying thing to me about these drops or lines is the people .

Rule Number 2. If you must show everyone your a complete fanboy and insist on wearing you supreme hat please limit it to just one supreme item at a time . you really don't have to wear your supreme 5 panel and supreme t shirt while waiting in line for 2 hours for a supreme product.

just two simple rules i think makes sense anyone else agree with me or am i just an old bitter supreme fan

This is some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard. pull the D outta your ass and stop worrying about what OTHER PEOPLE wear and concentrate on your swag. i digress, i've gotta go find my diamond supply co. snapback, shirt, sunglasses and fly to cali and wait in line for a new crewneck.

Please login first to reply.