Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 6, 2012 @ 01:53 PM
colin_nyc

I was wondering if anyone knew about "A2Wholesale Manufacturing". Not sure if they are real or not. Their website is www.a2wholesale.com.
July 6, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
ryder

I'd say fake.

Look at all the brand name stuff they are claiming to make haha.

Did some research on it,

Site was privately registered by "domainsbyproxy" on 23-Apr-12. Phone number listed with the account is (480) 624-2599 and after a quick search of that, i came across this forum thread that talks about scams/multiple sites listed back to that phone number. http://www.scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2932

*EDIT: My bad, kinda tired, just realized all that info is from the private registration company, and not the site owner itself. So the site /may/ be legit. But honestly theres so many scam sites out there, and even real ones that still end up scamming you so take this with a grain of salt. Also, be very cautious of any company that doesnt list an address or contact number on their site. *

EDIT 2: They are also expensive AF. $14 to get 50 tee done? Are you kidding me haha.
Also, their "warehouse" picture aint theres haha http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=packers+and+movers&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSYxphCxCo1NgEGgIICwwLELCMpwgaOgo4CAESEv0EvQGqAr4B2QH8BKcC2gGoAhogxn8ZYySQSHWwZxSUgcqr6OjJWbd78rcpoj-JeUuFdnkMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgS_1l4eVDA&sa=X&ei=Ol33T6b1JYaprQGTwZSLCQ&ved=0CA4Qwg4&biw=1263&bih=936

edmflavor.com

July 7, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
magmar

wait, $14 for 50 tees? I'd be jumping on that!
August 2, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
timelessthrills

I was wondering if anyone knew about "A2Wholesale Manufacturing". Not sure if they are real or not. Their website is www.a2wholesale.com.

Did you ever end up looking into these guys any further? I just came across the site so I decided to check the forums and see if there was any info on them and this was all I found. If someone could let me know I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Timeless Thrills | www.timelessthrills.com

Please login first to reply.