Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 2, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
bikboi

What are some stores/brands that have stuff like simple and clean like uniqlo? For example, henleys, cut and sewn shirts and all of those that are quality. Also, what are some stuff that make that clean look like watches, bracelets like rastaclat and some other stuff. Need some input from you guys. Would be better if it was in LA or something too.
July 3, 2012 @ 12:05 AM
rabbitman

American apparels based around plain clothing but it's not worth the price for the quality u get. almost every brand puts out plain/solid items now. if u got money to blow invest in some jcrew steez, if ur on a budget then old navy/h&m

be careful what you pretend to be

July 3, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
rabbitman

American apparels based around plain clothing but it's not worth the price for the quality u get. almost every brand puts out plain/solid items now. if u got money to blow invest in some jcrew steez, if ur on a budget then old navy/h&m

be careful what you pretend to be

July 3, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
Black Manta

^ co-sign. J.Crew quality is top notch for the price.

LTE bands will make her dance.

July 3, 2012 @ 03:20 PM
slap

Gap
Old Navy
Zara

Why don't you order Uniqlo through a proxy?

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

July 3, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
Gwyn

Is American Apparel bad?

"I don't really care about the downvotes. If people read my comment my point was made." - redditor.

July 3, 2012 @ 11:11 PM
malcolmilfhunt

the quality of shirts are weak. it's overpriced for the quality they are dishing. and a lot of brands buy from them too smh

Yayo from the Bayo

July 4, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
Gwyn

J crew sells better pocket tanks?

"I don't really care about the downvotes. If people read my comment my point was made." - redditor.

July 4, 2012 @ 03:45 AM
slap

I wouldn't say American Apparel is bad.
The fit and quality is fine. They have sales frequently, and you can find a lot of $50 for $25 credits sometimes.

Honestly, for pocket tanks, just go for some cheap stuff. It's the summer, youre gonna sweat.
Eg. Tilly's, Sears, Old Navy... etc

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

July 4, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
TEST/model

joe fresh
July 4, 2012 @ 05:21 AM
vanitas

old navy tees are comfy and fit pretty nicely imo. i re-up my white/grey/black tee game every few months over there with that five finger discount
July 4, 2012 @ 11:44 PM
Gwyn

I wouldn't say American Apparel is bad.
The fit and quality is fine. They have sales frequently, and you can find a lot of $50 for $25 credits sometimes.

Honestly, for pocket tanks, just go for some cheap stuff. It's the summer, youre gonna sweat.
Eg. Tilly's, Sears, Old Navy... etc

Thanks, maybe I have finally come to my senses, even though it's "Made in America". Old Navy or Gap it is!

Please login first to reply.