Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 27, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
MARKY.

"We do not offer gift cards through the web shop however you can purchase a gift certificate at the Supreme NY or Supreme LA store." jesus christ
June 27, 2012 @ 09:10 PM
thumbs_down

this shit is mad lol!

no marketplace...just a collection of fucking tool/herb thread content providers circle jerking to '11/'12 camp caps and tees. madddddddd fucking homo. on some baby andy milonakis shit except he's funny on purpose yo.

a hardcover lookbook.....BAHAHA. im sure people are already salivating at the chance to take points from all the self-shot virgin herbs in their parents living rooms, b.

gift cards....chalk another one up for team lol. $10?????!!! SWEET I CAN BUY STICKERS FOR MY SCHOOL SUPPLIES (BECAUSE IM IN FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL STILL LIVING WITH MY PARENTS WHO BUY ME ALL THIS SHIT). i'd have more respect for a kid who drops out of school and supports themselves than some faggot repurposing his father's hard earned cash to look like fuckin clown shoes dogg.

"im loving the site layout" "website looks dope" ITS A FUCKING JPEG WITH SHITTY TYPEFACE OVER IT, ITS NOT EVEN A WEBSITE YOU GOD DAMN IDIOTS. pull your heads out of your asses and take a breath of fresh air, for the love of fuck. how is anyone supporting this? HOW???

this concept is a fucking joke. shit like this is the reason this brand is taking a turn for the worst. there is nothing 'swaggy' about a fucking KID attempting to rock an outfit. i'm sorry, but if you think otherwise you are delusional. you make old heads like myself never want to buy another piece with a supreme logo ever again. next time one of you faggots comes up to me in person wearing a camp asking me about a supreme piece you've never seen before, im going to strangle you with it, shit in your camp while you're passed out on the sidewalk, and then put that shit-holder back your stupid small fucking brain.

1. get off the internet
2. make your first physical contact with a female
3. smoke some of your first drugs to the neck
4. forget this stupid idea of a forum

SHAKING MY FUCKING HEAD.
June 27, 2012 @ 09:12 PM
supremem

FISHMARKET!!!!!
June 27, 2012 @ 09:13 PM
Silver Price

There will not be a marketplace for a long while.
mobbyluii, I am confused of your points.
djprep, got you

That's the main reason why I and many others want to join though. I want to get a zebra jacket, that's about it lol, not current 2011-2012 stuff.

Also, Supreme has gift cards?

if im correct the jacket was s/s 2011....

the thing with swo is that its attracting all the 2011 and mostly 2012 members, and like someone said earlier, will have alot of clothes from the 11/12 collection when there is a marketplace. the ogs (well most of them) wont bother with this shit...the marketplace on swo will basically be for people wanting to buy what tyler wears.

then again i joined may 2012, so according to HB standards i dont have much room to talk. but js

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

June 27, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
thumbs_down

THAT OG ZEBRA FROM TWO SEASONS AGO #VERYRARE

STILL SHAKING MY FUCKING HEAD
June 27, 2012 @ 09:58 PM
kous

next time one of you faggots comes up to me in person wearing a camp asking me about a supreme piece you've never seen before, im going to strangle you with it, shit in your camp while you're passed out on the sidewalk, and then put that shit-holder back your stupid small fucking brain.

*dead* hahahahahah

Regularly updated with supreme heat + other items http://twotimes.bigcartel.com/ http://twotimes.bigcartel.com/

June 27, 2012 @ 10:25 PM

Inactive

June 27, 2012 @ 10:53 PM
eric.

triple og member in diss bitch!! hook a brotha up namsayin
June 27, 2012 @ 11:03 PM
Specification

The zebra jacket is from this 2011 season? I didn't know because I don't follow supreme religiously.

Either way, gl with SWO.
June 27, 2012 @ 11:03 PM
mman200

Lol how can I join this? The girl on the home pages ass is phat.
June 27, 2012 @ 11:07 PM
Specification

@thumbsdown

Jesus christ man, chill out. It's just clothes. If more "herbs" wear it the better it is for sellers, cus then I can sell them my old supreme gear.
June 27, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
Trespace

It doesnt make sense to get members that are new and then expect the same kind of marketplace or similar to that of SS. Rare items are hard to find because most (like many pieces today even) were resold to other people who (probably keep the stuff they buy) within their respective seasons or not too long from them. Theres no way you're gonna get a marketplace with new members and get rare pieces. Especially if not even many SS members want to join.
June 27, 2012 @ 11:18 PM
Specification

^ But isn't it easier to sell to herbs of 2011+, than the cool kids of SS?
June 27, 2012 @ 11:19 PM
judgemyjoindate

you're right it IS just clothes. so why the fuck do you need another forum? run/operated by less respectable people than HB, where do you think you're going with this? pathetic as fuck... no hate.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

June 27, 2012 @ 11:22 PM
Villain™

I thought the site was opening today?

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

June 27, 2012 @ 11:23 PM
Rekuso

the herbs of 2011 consist of the kids from the FB groups, i doubt anyone there would be able to spend $400 on a jacket.

ig quinnrekuso

June 27, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
Trespace

Sell what? 2012 gear?, most SS members probably dont care about what these new members have to sell lol. Look at the hb marketplace though, its flooded with S/S 12 gear and some stuff from last tear with a few pieces here an there from before those seasons. Literally nearly every thread in the marketplace is selling supreme, its like peopledont even want any other brands anymore. So if you take all those members with their 2012 gear and invite them somewhere else theyll just end up trying to sell it there too. More of the same basically.
June 27, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
Specification

^No, I meant isn't it easier for SS members to sell to the 2011 - 2012 members? I don' think the SS members see much easier it will be to sell their gear to the rich spoiled youngins'.

you're right it IS just clothes. so why the fuck do you need another forum? run/operated by less respectable people than HB, where do you think you're going with this? pathetic as fuck... no hate.

Another forum is needed bcus not everyone can get into SS. If you owned a restaurant and it filled up every single day and you turned people away, wouldn't you want to open up another restaurant to fulfill the peoples demands?
June 27, 2012 @ 11:36 PM

Inactive

There will be no marketplace at this time, so if that is what you are expecting, SWO is not for you.

Okay, we are preparing to launch. Much thanks to all those who have shown support and have already made the board active, and much thanks to those who have did what people who challenge people do, kept me on my toes.

If you are interested, join, if not, don't, simple as that. I am not begging, and I am not desperate. But I am very happy for anyone who is genuinely interested.

In order to apply, click on "Apply for membership". In the box, fill in anything interesting about yourself as a person, or related to the brand. If anything sounds abstract, verification will be requested. If we are close already, mention who you are, no need for an explanation. We will be making changes, either adding or removing over the next week or so so bare with us.

Also, we just changed to a server that is more quicker, so if there is any error's be patient and keep trying.

Hope you guys (who are accepted) enjoy the community! I will be setting up all user emails today as well.

Any issues email accounts@supremeworldorder.com

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

June 27, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
Fusion

oh man. shit. that girl on the page.. oink oink looking like a pig.

the concept is stupid. no marketplace at launch? cmon... wouldnt expect anything else from a moron from stockton ca hahahaha. that city is like depressing and shit and generally filled with plain ignorants. its sad.

theres a reason why ss is what it is. and um supreme gift cards are now out? haha. hopefully you meant like you make a visa debit gift card or some shit.. sigh.

Quoted from the Supreme FAQ
"Do you offer gift cards?"

"We do not offer gift cards through the web shop however you can purchase a gift certificate at the Supreme NY or Supreme LA store."

Yes.

June 28, 2012 @ 12:02 AM

Inactive

http://www.supremeworldorder.com/vanilla

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

June 28, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
Villain™

^ Thank you, Kitty.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

June 28, 2012 @ 12:57 AM
encore818

A forum of SS rejects.
June 28, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
ibeatu

I tried to add ya on twitter but says forbidden

FS-sup tee's/tnf collab/caps,bags,shorts, camps, snaps, kicks HB Sale Thread http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/170571/

June 28, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
Silver Price

A forum of SS rejects.

this.

i mean i guess props to piggie though, still going through with this through all the hate. shit if it was me i wouldve bailed on the idea, but more power to u i guess

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

June 28, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
DarthVader

A forum of SS rejects.

Very true but I'm going to give this forum a try.
June 28, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
Incognito

-
June 28, 2012 @ 02:44 AM
jkaps79

I heard SS is reopening registration. DOT DOT DOT

They must hate you Piggy lol.

actually something kinda like "opening"...peep it----> http://strictlynetwork.com/

SS / ST = JKAPS79

June 28, 2012 @ 02:53 AM
Trespace

I heard SS is reopening registration. DOT DOT DOT

They must hate you Piggy lol.

actually something kinda like "opening"...peep it----> http://strictlynetwork.com/

Is this legit?
June 28, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
jkaps79

100% nothing else from me

SS / ST = JKAPS79

Please login first to reply.