FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
June 26, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
mrteebonilla

Im confused. How do you get in ?

tomorrow

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

June 27, 2012 @ 12:03 AM
shinjin

this is fucking corny.."supreme world order?"
gonna be full of stupid high school kids who wanna be in the "cool" club
but jumped on the wagon too late to get on SS

you, along with about half the people in this thread are the reason why supreme is going downhill, fast.
i barely even go on SS anymore nowadays, but i know the mods there are MORE than tolerant

think about it; YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO RECRUIT PEOPLE FROM HB
what does this mean? the plentiful amount of herbs here will simply travel to your forum. Moreover, if your whole hierarchy system is governed by people like you your site is going to be a fantastic failure, I can tell you right now.

good luck with this cheesy shit. i dont know what you are trying to pull but i just lost all respect for you man
thought you were better than this kitty, never had a thing against you but this is actually retarded
June 27, 2012 @ 12:05 AM
mrteebonilla

damn a lot of ppl hatin on this shit

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

June 27, 2012 @ 12:06 AM

Inactive

...never was aiming for your respect.

so...*shrugs*

"barely go on SS anymore"

so that means....no appeal?

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

June 27, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
oldboy

this sounds idiotic
June 27, 2012 @ 12:07 AM

Inactive

here come the chain-reaction "BANDWAGON" effect.

See people, this is fucking stupid. This is what SWO is NOT about. Saying shit in places that DOESNT NEED to be said. Like did these guys REALLY need to contribute all this energy? Especially Mr. "DESERVES RESPECT", who typed up a whole paragraph on something NOBODY cares about.

Save all that commentary and negativity for the birds. You might have "respected" me before, which I didn't care about then, and certainly don't care about now. So you wasted your time twice on, kitty.

June 27, 2012 @ 12:11 AM
mrteebonilla

here come the chain-reaction "BANDWAGON" effect.

See people, this is fucking stupid. This is what SWO is NOT about. Saying shit in places that DOESNT NEED to be said. Like did these guys REALLY need to contribute all this energy? Especially Mr. "DESERVES RESPECT", who typed up a whole paragraph on something NOBODY cares about.

Save all that commentary and negativity for the birds. You might have "respected" me before, which I didn't care about then, and certainly don't care about now. So you wasted your time twice on, kitty.

June 27, 2012 @ 12:13 AM
kous

this is fucking corny.."supreme world order?"
gonna be full of stupid high school kids who wanna be in the "cool" club
but jumped on the wagon too late to get on SS

you, along with about half the people in this thread are the reason why supreme is going downhill, fast.
i barely even go on SS anymore nowadays, but i know the mods there are MORE than tolerant

think about it; YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO RECRUIT PEOPLE FROM HB
what does this mean? the plentiful amount of herbs here will simply travel to your forum. Moreover, if your whole hierarchy system is governed by people like you your site is going to be a fantastic failure, I can tell you right now.

good luck with this cheesy shit. i dont know what you are trying to pull but i just lost all respect for you man
thought you were better than this kitty, never had a thing against you but this is actually retarded

CO/SIGN

Piggie, what are you like 15 years old acting like you are god because of this? You have no experience running anything, so go ahead pick up a bunch of herbs and let this turn into a shit show.

Regularly updated with supreme heat + other items http://twotimes.bigcartel.com/ http://twotimes.bigcartel.com/

June 27, 2012 @ 12:19 AM

Inactive

SMH.

I can script raw HTML/PHP/PERL from my head practically. I been on the internet making sites since angelfire and geocities. Does anyone (hating) know anything about ancient shit like SSI or Databases here?

My goodness, the hate you get when you try to do something positive. This is fun. Keep em going.

Racial slurs, IMMATURE (OH BUT IM 15) name calling, etc (None of which I have done to none of you)

But you won't call Piggie/Kitty Broke/Stupid/Dumb/Unsuccessful though. Thats for sure.

June 27, 2012 @ 12:19 AM
shinjin

...never was aiming for your respect.

so...*shrugs*

"barely go on SS anymore"

so that means....no appeal?

in a sense, yes.
supreme is quickly losing its appeal to me, because of shit like this, and worse, the massive wave of
idiotic people willing to participate in shit like this
June 27, 2012 @ 12:21 AM

Inactive

Welp I am sure they won't miss you as a customer, thus why they in a MASSIVE WAVE dropped like a million camps this season.

Are you mad at me or at the brand for taking your money and leaving you in the middle of the ocean because all the "HB herbs" wear it?

I LOVE YOU HERBS!

June 27, 2012 @ 12:22 AM
BCK973

Sooo, are the floodgates opening wide tomorrow? or is this gonna be a 'by approval' sort of deal?
June 27, 2012 @ 12:24 AM

Inactive

no gates, fuck that.

Approval of the senate.

btw, if you guys are expecting me to lay out my methods, you can forget it. If you think this will be an anyones forum, I can assure you that, it is not. All I owe you to say.

June 27, 2012 @ 12:26 AM
BCK973

i'm confused then. I'm down to get in on this but i'm just not sure how to go about it.
June 27, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
Major

no gates, fuck that.

Approval of the senate.

btw, if you guys are expecting me to lay out my methods, you can forget it. If you think this will be an anyones forum, I can assure you that, it is not. All I owe you to say.

I tried to follow you on twitter but it says pending.
June 27, 2012 @ 12:28 AM

Inactive

i will be letting in some soon tonight, then open registration (for those interested, if you aren't, no hard feelings, no desperation from my feelings) tomorrow.

June 27, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
BCK973

Same.
June 27, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
mrteebonilla

no gates, fuck that.

Approval of the senate.

its b/c the twitter is private and he has to approve you

June 27, 2012 @ 12:31 AM

Inactive

sorry, the person monitoring the twitter isn't on. I will do it.

anyone just following just to hate, thats petty, foul, ridiculous, and just straight ignorant, and you care a bit too much about kitty.

June 27, 2012 @ 12:35 AM
falcon0

So are the senators just handpicked by you?
June 27, 2012 @ 12:36 AM

Inactive

yes, as everything else on the site is.

June 27, 2012 @ 12:38 AM
shinjin

Welp I am sure they won't miss you as a customer, thus why they in a MASSIVE WAVE dropped like a million camps this season.
Are you mad at me or at the brand for taking your money and leaving you in the middle of the ocean because all the "HB herbs" wear it?

i've never bought a camp cap in my life, and I have nothing against Supreme as a company.
So, unfortunately I would have to say I'm mad at you.
And for the love of god, stop fronting like you don't want respect.
Creating this "supreme world order" screams attention whore
Look at your post literally a couple posts above all bragging and shit about knowing PHP/HTML/CSS (which you're making out to be a huge deal, I'm a CS major and if you think you are some sort of web development expert you clearly have much to learn)

and btw, i just read that scamming thread...you fucked up, plain and simple
peace
June 27, 2012 @ 12:40 AM
mrteebonilla

yes, as everything else on the site is.

what do the councilmen do?

June 27, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
404 Not Found

This is why I hate HB. I ask one question, and people get so fucking hostile. Really, your fucking cool because you were here since 07... Blah blah blah. All you people do is hate and talk shit. Supreme is a fucking clothing brand. Who gives a shit, you people gain respect from a fashion website. Cmon. I just wanted to know how to join because it does seem dope.oh but i guess im not 'cool' enough. Prick

film / skate

June 27, 2012 @ 12:42 AM
estoybien

lol a fucking senate and high council for a supreme fan website?
June 27, 2012 @ 12:43 AM

Inactive

i've never bought a camp cap in my life, and I have nothing against Supreme as a company.
Look at your post literally a couple posts above all bragging and shit about knowing PHP/HTML/CSS (which you're making out to be a huge deal, I'm a CS major and if you think you are some sort of web development expert you clearly have much to learn)

peace

SMH, i learned it all on my own though when I was 10 years old, i have books. It is an accomplishment for MYSELF.

I only wish for respect from the one who gave my birth, my mother and the ones who have the power to control if i make it to my academic dreams, my teachers.

You are delusional. I don't live in the world you live in. Should you be working on some freelance work or something? Kitty vs The World.

June 27, 2012 @ 12:45 AM
mrteebonilla

damn i wish i knew how to code and shit ha

June 27, 2012 @ 12:47 AM
EC

im a long time member of SS and i can say i envy piggie becuase i didn't think of this sooner.

with all the faggots there are on this website and the demand for the product in general by herbs, with the floodgates open think of the traffic the forum is going to be having will be racking $$$$.

SS invites were open for one day in last year and over 1500 people joined in one day.

the possibilities are endless.
June 27, 2012 @ 12:49 AM

Inactive

a REAL man, with a legitimate opinion, NO not because he's not bashing me, but because he makes sense. I like people who can speak ideas and observations that are already in my plans.

June 27, 2012 @ 12:50 AM
404 Not Found

peace

SMH, i learned it all on my own though when I was 10 years old, i have books. It is an accomplishment for MYSELF.

I only wish for respect from the one who gave my birth, my mother and the ones who have the power to control if i make it to my academic dreams, my teachers.

You are delusional. I don't live in the world you live in. Should you be working on some freelance work or something? Kitty vs The World.
amen

film / skate

Please login first to reply.