SWO – By The People, For The People | SWORD

Inactive User

Jun 25, 2012 @ 21:55
follow @SWORDunited for more information.
Jun 25, 2012 @ 21:56
how do i get in? wtf piggie?

SS / ST = JKAPS79

Inactive User

Jun 25, 2012 @ 22:01
j, ill let you know right away.
Jun 25, 2012 @ 22:03
It seems ironic that anyone would want to follow a known scammer. I mean if people are looking to throw money away i'll give you all my address. I wouldn't mind recouping the loss of some of the money this kid stole from me.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

Inactive User

Jun 25, 2012 @ 22:09
I'm paying for all of this out of my own money, my own pocket. The server, the domain, everything. whoever you are (the ONLY person out of like 30 people i have done business transactions with claiming scam).

everyone watching this, this muthafucka has been running around on this BS. fuck him, I'm not asking for you money people, I'm PUTTING my own money into ALL of this.
Jun 25, 2012 @ 22:12
INVESTMENTS

SS / ST = JKAPS79

Inactive User

Jun 25, 2012 @ 22:13
I'm down
Jun 25, 2012 @ 22:14
Pretty stoked.
Jun 25, 2012 @ 22:18
Originally posted by Inactive User
LMFAO, WTF does yeezy's have to do with SS?

Guys I got banned because everytime I post, it ruffles the feathers of some fucking ugly duckling niggas, and I constantly have to engage in a fucking flame war, even when I do my best to avoid it. The mods are just tired, and I don't blame them. No worries though.

I will expose some of the details of SWO

- This forum will have much user integration and freedom.

- In order to sign up, you will need to provide a very brief explanation on what you believe you will bring to SWO and what you already acknowledge. This will be CONTRACT. Details on how those who violate the contact will be handled, handled in a more democratic way than just moderators just banning, will come later.

- The explanation must be approved by 2/3 of the senate that I am appointing from members who are interested and can trust, headed by Rico and another person I wish to not name at this point.


& much more...

If this was someone else and kitty was trying to get in this is what I imagine kitty's response would be: I have multiple items from s/s11 that I'd like to put up for sale, and you know, I have mad knowledge of Supreme from s/s11 and up, so let me in. blushing
Jun 25, 2012 @ 22:23
I don't understand why everyone is ready to hop on a site run by some queef who literally got bullied off SS...

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Inactive User

Jun 25, 2012 @ 22:26
Because I won't let what happened to myself happen to anyone else.
Jun 25, 2012 @ 22:29
Nigga. You weren't banned because the mods were tired of seeing people fuck with you. YOU TOOK SOMEONE'S MONEY AND DIDN'T SEND THEM THEIR SHIT AND TRIED TO LIE ABOUT IT.

And when you mean out of your own pocket do you mean with that proxy money dotfras sent you? Just curious.

Fucking die

Inactive User

Jun 25, 2012 @ 22:39
just leave the thread, this was going all so well...

if it wasn't that it would be something else anyways..
Jun 25, 2012 @ 22:42
Originally posted by Inactive User
LMFAO, WTF does yeezy's have to do with SS?

Guys I got banned because everytime I post, it ruffles the feathers of some fucking ugly duckling niggas, and I constantly have to engage in a fucking flame war, even when I do my best to avoid it. The mods are just tired, and I don't blame them. No worries though.

I will expose some of the details of SWO

- This forum will have much user integration and freedom.

- In order to sign up, you will need to provide a very brief explanation on what you believe you will bring to SWO and what you already acknowledge. This will be CONTRACT. Details on how those who violate the contact will be handled, handled in a more democratic way than just moderators just banning, will come later.

- The explanation must be approved by 2/3 of the senate that I am appointing from members who are interested and can trust, headed by Rico and another person I wish to not name at this point.


& much more...

If this was someone else and kitty was trying to get in this is what I imagine kitty's response would be: I have multiple items from s/s11 that I'd like to put up for sale, and you know, I have mad knowledge of Supreme from s/s11 and up, so let me in. blushing

haha odb so real out here.. have fun with your forum kitty. we all envy you so much...
giving yourself the worst look making rico a significant part..
shit is comedy to me, do you tho

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

Inactive User

Jun 25, 2012 @ 22:42
How about we leave k i t t y alone. K thanks. He is a good member. I will join your site for sure man.
Originally posted by Inactive User
just leave the thread, this was going all so well...

if it wasn't that it would be something else anyways..

Inactive User

Jun 25, 2012 @ 22:49
jmjd, why the conflict, i never challenge you.

ps are you tzors?
Jun 25, 2012 @ 22:54
Whats the purpose of all of this anyway? Whats wrong with SS?
Jun 25, 2012 @ 22:55
followed on twitter haha.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

Jun 25, 2012 @ 22:59
i am not tweek. lol
---> you don't challenge me. it's not that, I just think it's funny that after getting booted from multiple sites you make your own and try to make it seem desirable.. don't kid people, forums should be started by people with massive amounts of knowledge and an application for the knowledge.
no direct disrespect, also because i have no real knowledge of alleged "scams."
---> i just thought what odb said was funny because of the truth behind it.
----> i wouldn't mind seeing what you put together when running, but as mentioned, don't expect me to beg, or cry if you deny me...

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

Jun 25, 2012 @ 23:01
Whats the purpose of all of this anyway? Whats wrong with SS?

nothing is my niggz.. lol

IG: @luii.xx

Inactive User

Jun 25, 2012 @ 23:10
im not expecting anything from anyone, why the fuck do people talk like they know me. This is for the people who want what I am giving.

Nobody owes anyone anything, if it flops, it flops.
Jun 26, 2012 @ 01:00
Your boy rico suave hit me up.

I am in.
Jun 26, 2012 @ 01:05
Originally posted by Inactive User
im not expecting anything from anyone, why the fuck do people talk like they know me. This is for the people who want what I am giving.

Nobody owes anyone anything, if it flops, it flops.

it prolly wont flop b/c all the ppl that cant get into SS will prolly try to get on this jafeel?

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Jun 26, 2012 @ 01:22
I'm definitely interested in this. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

WTB: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/183997/

Jun 26, 2012 @ 02:05
Cant wait!

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Jun 26, 2012 @ 02:28
Sounds promising. Count me in.
Jun 26, 2012 @ 02:38
Originally posted by Inactive User
im not expecting anything from anyone, why the fuck do people talk like they know me. This is for the people who want what I am giving.

Nobody owes anyone anything, if it flops, it flops.

it prolly wont flop b/c all the ppl that cant get into SS will prolly try to get on this jafeel?

herb central, jafeel?
Jun 26, 2012 @ 02:39
it prolly wont flop b/c all the ppl that cant get into SS will prolly try to get on this jafeel?

herb central, jafeel?

haha prolly but fuck it

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Inactive User

Jun 26, 2012 @ 02:47
nahh, it would make you a godfather.
Jun 26, 2012 @ 03:22
how do i get in this?

Bout it, Bout it

Please login first to reply.