Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
June 25, 2012 @ 09:55 PM

Inactive

follow @SWORDunited for more information.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

June 25, 2012 @ 09:56 PM
jkaps79

how do i get in? wtf piggie?

SS / ST = JKAPS79

June 25, 2012 @ 10:01 PM

Inactive

j, ill let you know right away.

June 25, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
dismiss

It seems ironic that anyone would want to follow a known scammer. I mean if people are looking to throw money away i'll give you all my address. I wouldn't mind recouping the loss of some of the money this kid stole from me.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

June 25, 2012 @ 10:09 PM

Inactive

I'm paying for all of this out of my own money, my own pocket. The server, the domain, everything. whoever you are (the ONLY person out of like 30 people i have done business transactions with claiming scam).

everyone watching this, this muthafucka has been running around on this BS. fuck him, I'm not asking for you money people, I'm PUTTING my own money into ALL of this.

June 25, 2012 @ 10:12 PM
jkaps79

INVESTMENTS

SS / ST = JKAPS79

June 25, 2012 @ 10:13 PM

Inactive

I'm down
June 25, 2012 @ 10:14 PM
0mar

Pretty stoked.
June 25, 2012 @ 10:18 PM
odb.

LMFAO, WTF does yeezy's have to do with SS?

Guys I got banned because everytime I post, it ruffles the feathers of some fucking ugly duckling niggas, and I constantly have to engage in a fucking flame war, even when I do my best to avoid it. The mods are just tired, and I don't blame them. No worries though.

I will expose some of the details of SWO

- This forum will have much user integration and freedom.

- In order to sign up, you will need to provide a very brief explanation on what you believe you will bring to SWO and what you already acknowledge. This will be CONTRACT. Details on how those who violate the contact will be handled, handled in a more democratic way than just moderators just banning, will come later.

- The explanation must be approved by 2/3 of the senate that I am appointing from members who are interested and can trust, headed by Rico and another person I wish to not name at this point.

& much more...

If this was someone else and kitty was trying to get in this is what I imagine kitty's response would be: I have multiple items from s/s11 that I'd like to put up for sale, and you know, I have mad knowledge of Supreme from s/s11 and up, so let me in. smile
June 25, 2012 @ 10:23 PM
REVS

I don't understand why everyone is ready to hop on a site run by some queef who literally got bullied off SS...

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

June 25, 2012 @ 10:26 PM

Inactive

Because I won't let what happened to myself happen to anyone else.

June 25, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
GreasyBad

Nigga. You weren't banned because the mods were tired of seeing people fuck with you. YOU TOOK SOMEONE'S MONEY AND DIDN'T SEND THEM THEIR SHIT AND TRIED TO LIE ABOUT IT.

And when you mean out of your own pocket do you mean with that proxy money dotfras sent you? Just curious.

Fucking die
June 25, 2012 @ 10:39 PM

Inactive

just leave the thread, this was going all so well...

if it wasn't that it would be something else anyways..

June 25, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
judgemyjoindate

LMFAO, WTF does yeezy's have to do with SS?

Guys I got banned because everytime I post, it ruffles the feathers of some fucking ugly duckling niggas, and I constantly have to engage in a fucking flame war, even when I do my best to avoid it. The mods are just tired, and I don't blame them. No worries though.

I will expose some of the details of SWO

- This forum will have much user integration and freedom.

- In order to sign up, you will need to provide a very brief explanation on what you believe you will bring to SWO and what you already acknowledge. This will be CONTRACT. Details on how those who violate the contact will be handled, handled in a more democratic way than just moderators just banning, will come later.

- The explanation must be approved by 2/3 of the senate that I am appointing from members who are interested and can trust, headed by Rico and another person I wish to not name at this point.

& much more...

If this was someone else and kitty was trying to get in this is what I imagine kitty's response would be: I have multiple items from s/s11 that I'd like to put up for sale, and you know, I have mad knowledge of Supreme from s/s11 and up, so let me in. smile

haha odb so real out here.. have fun with your forum kitty. we all envy you so much...
giving yourself the worst look making rico a significant part..
shit is comedy to me, do you tho

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

June 25, 2012 @ 10:42 PM

Inactive

How about we leave k i t t y alone. K thanks. He is a good member. I will join your site for sure man.
just leave the thread, this was going all so well...

if it wasn't that it would be something else anyways..
June 25, 2012 @ 10:49 PM

Inactive

jmjd, why the conflict, i never challenge you.

ps are you tzors?

June 25, 2012 @ 10:54 PM
Trespace

Whats the purpose of all of this anyway? Whats wrong with SS?
June 25, 2012 @ 10:55 PM
Villain™

followed on twitter haha.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

June 25, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
judgemyjoindate

i am not tweek. lol
---> you don't challenge me. it's not that, I just think it's funny that after getting booted from multiple sites you make your own and try to make it seem desirable.. don't kid people, forums should be started by people with massive amounts of knowledge and an application for the knowledge.
no direct disrespect, also because i have no real knowledge of alleged "scams."
---> i just thought what odb said was funny because of the truth behind it.
----> i wouldn't mind seeing what you put together when running, but as mentioned, don't expect me to beg, or cry if you deny me...

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

June 25, 2012 @ 11:01 PM
mobbyluii

Whats the purpose of all of this anyway? Whats wrong with SS?

nothing is my niggz.. lol

IG: @mobbyluii

June 25, 2012 @ 11:10 PM

Inactive

im not expecting anything from anyone, why the fuck do people talk like they know me. This is for the people who want what I am giving.

Nobody owes anyone anything, if it flops, it flops.

June 26, 2012 @ 01:00 AM
mexikicks38

Your boy rico suave hit me up.

I am in.
June 26, 2012 @ 01:05 AM
mrteebonilla

im not expecting anything from anyone, why the fuck do people talk like they know me. This is for the people who want what I am giving.

it prolly wont flop b/c all the ppl that cant get into SS will prolly try to get on this jafeel?

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

June 26, 2012 @ 01:22 AM
honkie

I'm definitely interested in this. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

WTB: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/183997/

June 26, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
mrteebonilla

Cant wait!

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

June 26, 2012 @ 02:28 AM
D. Rose

Sounds promising. Count me in.

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

June 26, 2012 @ 02:38 AM
odb.

it prolly wont flop b/c all the ppl that cant get into SS will prolly try to get on this jafeel?

herb central, jafeel?
June 26, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
mrteebonilla

herb central, jafeel?

haha prolly but fuck it

June 26, 2012 @ 02:47 AM

Inactive

nahh, it would make you a godfather.

June 26, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
AGar

how do i get in this?

Bout it, Bout it

Please login first to reply.