Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 13, 2012 @ 01:11 PM

Inactive

i'm guessing you had TWO. Nahhh, not by how happy you were by getting it.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175438/

but bruh? "Stupid, pre-teen, box logo hyping herbs."

*image removed*

you so frail..and need some color in that pigmentation..

you wear all that expensive "preme" and this is the best you could get bruh?

*image removed*

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

July 13, 2012 @ 01:18 PM
RyandaGod

dat rocking a few times then putting back in the plastic with tag lifestyle might not make it
July 13, 2012 @ 03:53 PM
40 Fonzarelli

So the site is invite only now? Even if we were on previously?
July 13, 2012 @ 04:40 PM
odb.

Good try at an ether, but you're still a frail Jew kitty.
July 13, 2012 @ 05:16 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

this shit is stupid.

:)

July 13, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
Kolyaa

LOL Piggie tryna come at DM, fuck outta here.
July 13, 2012 @ 06:19 PM

Inactive

but I'm finding pictures on people because people are ATTACKING me, you're just SEARCHING for me...

I forgot why I posted that picture, oh well, still in the thrasher jacket..

LOL Piggie tryna come at DM, fuck outta here.

your boy has clearly LIED about his listing, point blank.

where is his credibility?

July 13, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
SHARKlN

kitty puttin in overtime hours to get his herb and a half
July 13, 2012 @ 06:42 PM

Inactive

nahh, the haters are, there are like 5 threads on HB dedicated to SWO practically. Not even made by me. This thread alone has 10k views in a few weeks, damn. All for kitty? Thank you, thank you SO much!

Guess thats just how the UCLA JEWS... DO! PRAISE YHWH!

July 13, 2012 @ 06:46 PM
SHARKlN

dude you signed up for an account on n-sb to make a single post bitching about lack of credit on a picture someone reblogged...

over time.... herb.5
July 13, 2012 @ 06:52 PM

Inactive

nahh, the haters are, there are like 5 threads on HB dedicated to SWO practically. Not even made by me. This thread alone has 10k views in a few weeks, damn. All for kitty? Thank you, thank you SO much!

Guess thats just how the UCLA JEWS... DO! PRAISE YHWH!

How many people are actually in swo?
No hate, i just see a bunch of people (including myself) claiming they didn't get in, granted i didn't apply early or anything, im just wondering who here is *actually* in it...
Seems cool what you're trying to do, just curious what all the hate is for.
July 13, 2012 @ 06:56 PM

Inactive

i have no idea honestly, its usually the same 5-10 people though in a crowd jerking each other with hate combos, most of them are just two of the same people really, lmfao, many are virtual pen pals, take for instance *above* the guy who has clearly had his disgusting hand caught in the cookie jar, claiming his jamaican tank is DS, nevertheless I have provided pictures of him wearing it, but that has went disregarded by his pal..

thanks for the support, people are probably gonna post childish gifs of male to male sexual intercourse pictures, because you're not hating on me, so beware.

July 13, 2012 @ 07:09 PM

Inactive

i have no idea honestly, its usually the same 5-10 people though in a crowd jerking each other with hate combos, most of them are just two of the same people really, lmfao, many are virtual pen pals, take for instance *above* the guy who has clearly had his disgusting hand caught in the cookie jar, claiming his jamaican tank is DS, nevertheless I have provided pictures of him wearing it, but that has went disregarded by his pal..

thanks for the support, people are probably gonna post childish gifs of male to male sexual intercourse pictures, because you're not hating on me, so beware.

Damn, well hates a part of success, good luck!
Lmao kind of mad i didn't get in though
July 13, 2012 @ 07:21 PM

Inactive

pm me.

lmfao @ white. this is what you hate on? people that are interested to join something I, with a group of others, made? A group of others who provided a picture of something that was blogged on almost every major sneaker blog, that had the watermark of SWO? A blessed situation I was in on monday, waking up to that, surely WE would have liked the recognition for us, and some sites DID change it (modern notoriety, nikeblog, etc), but you was basically a loser with nobody interested to see what you had to say, and WE had about 15 minutes, that is still ticking.

then look at this LIAR that attacked me earlier this morning, he was posting subliminal information about OUR site. Bruh, you made a fake account, made up a bogus reason to join, only to see what WE (I designed), made? LMFAO. BRUH, there is NOTHING in your life that I am interested in. You come off as, trifling and depressed.

these are the things that are nothing but truths, and that is the way I am virtually STONED for, each minute, then come racist insults and yadadayada, as if i am gonna cry. lmfao I talk about this shit with my friends, we have laughs! the calamity.

bruins>aggies

ko, hoe. seriously, seriously, seriously done posting here. madd people, unnamed has told me to just leave this ignorance alone, most of this is just fun and entertainment so I play.

July 13, 2012 @ 07:37 PM

Inactive

word because i had to overcome personal struggles to get to where I am, at least I'm not fucking just living off of the government being a piece of shit - you're a fucking lame.

POST PICS THAT YOU ARE IN STANFORD MBA PROGRAM!

PS. CAN YOU EVEN TYPE ENGLISH??

1. senior big nose ugly accident. (???? )
2. hmm never mentioned it where anywhere. (what does this even mean??? )
3. arent you like ughhhhh 22 year old xfer student from a shit cc? (lmfao how does my cc matter? i got into UCLA)
4. .. and two years later im a tree (LMFAO OKAY!?!?!? THANKS FOR THE INFO!)
5. now that is stanford grad school of business. (POST PICS THAT YOU ARE IN STANFORD MBA PROGRAM!)
6. nice try dweeb. (WOW GOOD INSULT! I remember hearing that on Saved by the Bell and Clarissa explains it all!)

July 13, 2012 @ 07:48 PM
chief

kitty how old are you?

•••

July 13, 2012 @ 09:58 PM
Silver Price

At first this swo stunt was ballsy but the hate just goes up and up, at this point you really should just give up on swo. Abandon kitty, make a new account, fly under the radar til s/s 13 and try this whole swo thing out again. Just make sure u get in good standing, its tough to operate when everyone and their mother hates you.

RIP piggie life

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

July 13, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
SHARKlN

I'm done talking. Carry on alone, children.
July 14, 2012 @ 07:05 PM
gza

You guys gonna take a democratic slogan "by the people, for the people" but act like north korea banning people if they give out your precious info? Smh

lol i got banned just for putting "you'd be surprised how much info they give out on swo" on HB. Kitty, be happy I'm not leaking all the info I saw when i was on your forum

shut the fuck. first you were acting all godly for being on swo, now that you got banned you're acting all salty.
July 14, 2012 @ 07:12 PM

Inactive

why would i act "godly" for being on swo lol literally anyone can get on. you're just another herb sucking up to kitty confused

July 14, 2012 @ 07:15 PM
RiFF RaFF

getting banned after putting up frank oceans album dwnld link. fucking lol just cause i posted dead on the thread where kitty was getting ether'd.

Be about it

July 14, 2012 @ 07:20 PM
gza

@abovecommom

actually that was you on kitty's dick in the supreme thread. I rip on kitty all the time...

Rico wakes up, rolling over to see kitty still awake, her face cast in blue from the only light in the room, the computer monitor. Kitty smiles at Rico then breaks his smile to speak. "shhh, show me" Rico says, as he slowly moves his index finger over kitty’s mouth. Kitty brings up the swo admin page, showing 150 new user registrations. Rico smiles, then smirks, smiling again and begins to laugh. "We’re really doing it, aren’t we Kit?" Rico says. "Yes.. Yes we are" responds Kitty. Rico grabs Kitty by the hand and rests them both on a 2nd generation Apple magic mouse (designed in california made in china). Careful not to en-act any gestures, they slowly guide the mouse to the ‘select all’ check box and accept the applicants. In a fleeting moment, SWO’s membership was quadrupled. Rico began "You know what this.." "means?" Kitty interrupts, finishing Rico’s sentence. They both snicker and at the same time pronounce "LET’S TELL HB". Just then, the door rattles but is found to be locked from the inside.

TO BE CONTINUED…
July 14, 2012 @ 07:40 PM

Inactive

@gza1 nah me and kitty never cared about each other, he ip banned me for no reason lol. and didn't Sharkin write that? idk but i lol'd

July 14, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
Fusion

@gza You didn't even write that. Give credit where credit is due....

Yes.

July 14, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
gza

point was I rip on kitty all the time, never was 'another herb sucking up to kitty'

plus after it was deleted from the supreme thread, sharkin never posted it again. if I didn't save that and post it, it would've been lost in hb history forever.
July 14, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
chief

@gza yet you still claim it as your own...that aint cool bruh

•••

July 14, 2012 @ 09:11 PM

Inactive

gza is also odb for those who take interest to know.

July 14, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
gza

lol never took credit or claimed it as my own. simply copy and pasted from one thread to another in order to rip on kitty.
July 15, 2012 @ 12:43 AM
SHARKlN

Lol Gza needs to take the L already
July 15, 2012 @ 01:45 AM
gza

too bad you were too much of a pussy nigga to repost it after it was deleted in the supreme thread.

Please login first to reply.