July 2, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

lmao @ SS doing raffels now.... talk shit bout SWO then steal their ideas, what you gonna say now? this was always a plan? lame shit yo on yall part, guess the elitist b to busy fap'n each other to get their own ideas....

Pure ignorance right here lol

SS will actually be raffling off good items, though.
July 2, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
wallstreet

Piggie makes his own forum...classic.

Have fun with all the 14 year olds that discovered Supreme through Tyler!
July 2, 2012 @ 03:49 AM
DarthVader

Piggie makes his own forum...classic.

Have fun with all the 14 year olds that discovered Supreme through Tyler!
July 2, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
datgetright

lmao @ SS doing raffels now.... talk shit bout SWO then steal their ideas, what you gonna say now? this was always a plan? lame shit yo on yall part, guess the elitist b to busy fap'n each other to get their own ideas....

BWAHHAHAHAHAH
July 2, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
judgemyjoindate

ST raffled before all

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

July 2, 2012 @ 10:36 PM
milesdavis

^ mouth shut homie

swo lol you all fucking suck
July 2, 2012 @ 10:53 PM
Silver Price

lol and this is cute? thanks for watering down this thread's argument as you guys water down the entire boards..... yall niggas dont see it? just like sup thread that keeps closing, pages of bullshit before u get anything worth reading. its not like that for other brands on HB. B.Scale for example, yall fuckboiis dont act out of role there. why cuz mega be on the thread? stop it 5...

.....what the fuck are you even saying?

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

July 3, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
feathers

lol wassup guys. 1st one banned.

what did u get banned for?

I dont even know. I think I got banned for saying, "Agreed bitches". LMAO.
doesnt matter tho, goodluck with your forum.

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

July 3, 2012 @ 05:10 PM
supremeb4nine4

SS will actually be raffling off good items, though.

and charge a ticket fee... so in the end 200 members go in thats 400$ and only cost price of retail utilty bag no one wants... yall a bunch a sukaz.
lol and this is cute? thanks for watering down this thread's argument as you guys water down the entire boards..... yall niggas dont see it? just like sup thread that keeps closing, pages of bullshit before u get anything worth reading. its not like that for other brands on HB. B.Scale for example, yall fuckboiis dont act out of role there. why cuz mega be on the thread? stop it 5...

think he saying if u want good info or a intelligent read on the topic of supreme, hypebeast and ss are no longer a place to find those things... mods dont keep thread clean and members dont give a fuck what they type or how relevent it is to anything, most people are just dying to hate on each other. like canada said he got banned instanly for not following with there terms. thats perfect, doing a 3 hour suspension or whatever hb mods do is whack, shit dont solve nothing..and btw i never was, or am a member of "swo" im jus saying cuz i get it. i dont need info or og items from the web when it comes to supreme, im good. so i have no need for ss and swo or HB really but i like to lurk alot of forums when at work

life

July 3, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
Silver Price

think he saying if u want good info or a intelligent read on the topic of supreme, hypebeast and ss are no longer a place to find those things... mods dont keep thread clean and members dont give a fuck what they type or how relevent it is to anything, most people are just dying to hate on each other. like canada said he got banned instanly for not following with there terms. thats perfect, doing a 3 hour suspension or whatever hb mods do is whack, shit dont solve nothing..and btw i never was, or am a member of "swo" im jus saying cuz i get it. i dont need info or og items from the web when it comes to supreme, im good. so i have no need for ss and swo or HB really but i like to lurk alot of forums when at work

i see what youre saying about mods not keeping the thread clean, they just lock it once it gets out of hand. then make a new one. i disagree about SS though, that doesnt happen, maybe im just not on it enough to see it happen but still i think its a credible source. now HB on the other hand... fuck no hahah

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

July 3, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
Arsenic Coffee

how do i join? sad i think i missed out on this. and i like supreme :'(

I got bored and changed my name. USED TO BE willnellis.

July 4, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
.Lord.

Is this still open? All the extra shit on HB is getting old and I think this is worth a try.
July 4, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
ben8cv

Anyway to still get in on this?
July 4, 2012 @ 11:26 AM
0-4-4

actually SS used to do raffles back in 2008, but i guess most of you had not even heard of supreme back then

SS used to be the shit years before all the herbs caught on
July 4, 2012 @ 12:30 PM
supremeb4nine4

Supreme used to be exclusive before lames all over the web like you became experts on the topic ... and go try that no one heard of supreme shit somewhere else...

life

July 4, 2012 @ 01:13 PM
unknown123

email : ladylafatettenyc@gmal.com
with your chosen username & password + your HB username
July 4, 2012 @ 03:30 PM
harlyz1

cant delete post so have miley by the pool.

July 5, 2012 @ 11:03 PM
bikboi

email : ladylafatettenyc@gmal.com
with your chosen username & password + your HB username

Wrong email?
July 6, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
chief

how am i supposed to join this?

•••

July 6, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
jaeshellz

whats the new email cause i too emailed ladylafayette

do what you love.

July 7, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
DarKeneD

Confused. Applied for membership, was able to browse a little, pop-up for confirmation email, got the email to confirm, now I'm locked out of my account, can't login nor can I confirm my email after I click the link..

MN14088 for 20% on Karmaloop.com!

July 8, 2012 @ 05:25 PM
mobbyluii

actually SS used to do raffles back in 2008, but i guess most of you had not even heard of supreme back then

amen.

IG: @mobbyluii

July 8, 2012 @ 05:40 PM
odb.

^lol you've got to be kidding me. mobbylui you just got on SS a couple months ago. fuck outta here, you're not an OG.
July 8, 2012 @ 07:47 PM
mobbyluii

^lol you've got to be kidding me. mobbylui you just got on SS a couple months ago. fuck outta here, you're not an OG.

you again lol... i said amen about the fact that no one heard about supreme 3-4 years ago.

July 8, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
supremeb4nine4

amen.

stfu why u mad? no one wants to join ur forums awwwwww
agian go try that no one knew about supreme shit elsewhere

life

July 8, 2012 @ 08:14 PM
mobbyluii

amen.

stfu why u mad? no one wants to join ur forums awwwwww
agian go try that no one knew about supreme shit elsewhere

whaa?

July 8, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
esjay

Confused. Applied for membership, was able to browse a little, pop-up for confirmation email, got the email to confirm, now I'm locked out of my account, can't login nor can I confirm my email after I click the link..

same shit happened to me lol .

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

July 9, 2012 @ 01:27 AM

Inactive

same shit happened to me lol .

ditto...how long does it take to get approved for membership?
July 9, 2012 @ 01:36 AM
leprechaunupindatree

lol

feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169975#3407782

July 10, 2012 @ 12:27 AM
gza

Rico wakes up, rolling over to see kitty still awake, her face cast in blue from the only light in the room, the computer monitor. Kitty smiles at Rico then breaks his smile to speak. "shhh, show me" Rico says, as he slowly moves his index finger over kitty’s mouth. Kitty brings up the swo admin page, showing 150 new user registrations. Rico smiles, then smirks, smiling again and begins to laugh. "We’re really doing it, aren’t we Kit?" Rico says. "Yes.. Yes we are" responds Kitty. Rico grabs Kitty by the hand and rests them both on a 2nd generation Apple magic mouse (designed in california made in china). Careful not to en-act any gestures, they slowly guide the mouse to the ‘select all’ check box and accept the applicants. In a fleeting moment, SWO’s membership was quadrupled. Rico began "You know what this.." "means?" Kitty interrupts, finishing Rico’s sentence. They both snicker and at the same time pronounce "LET’S TELL HB". Just then, the door rattles but is found to be locked from the inside.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Please login first to reply.