SWO – By The People, For The People | SWORD

July 01, 2012 @ 19:45:47
lol wassup guys. 1st one banned.

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

July 01, 2012 @ 21:38:36

what did u get banned for?

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

July 02, 2012 @ 00:45:50
lmao @ SS doing raffels now.... talk shit bout SWO then steal their ideas, what you gonna say now? this was always a plan? lame shit yo on yall part, guess the elitist b to busy fap'n each other to get their own ideas....

Pure ignorance right here lol
July 02, 2012 @ 00:51:16
Got a confirmation email , when I went to sign in it said access denied lol .
July 02, 2012 @ 00:56:31
lmao @ SS doing raffels now.... talk shit bout SWO then steal their ideas, what you gonna say now? this was always a plan? lame shit yo on yall part, guess the elitist b to busy fap'n each other to get their own ideas....

SS will actually be raffling off good items, though.
July 02, 2012 @ 03:16:35
Piggie makes his own forum...classic.

Have fun with all the 14 year olds that discovered Supreme through Tyler!
July 02, 2012 @ 03:49:31
Piggie makes his own forum...classic.

Have fun with all the 14 year olds that discovered Supreme through Tyler!
July 02, 2012 @ 19:54:08

BWAHHAHAHAHAH
July 02, 2012 @ 19:57:53
ST raffled before all

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

July 02, 2012 @ 22:36:59
^ mouth shut homie

swo lol you all fucking suck
July 02, 2012 @ 22:53:57
lol and this is cute? thanks for watering down this thread's argument as you guys water down the entire boards..... yall niggas dont see it? just like sup thread that keeps closing, pages of bullshit before u get anything worth reading. its not like that for other brands on HB. B.Scale for example, yall fuckboiis dont act out of role there. why cuz mega be on the thread? stop it 5...

.....what the fuck are you even saying?

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

July 03, 2012 @ 03:02:12

what did u get banned for?

I dont even know. I think I got banned for saying, "Agreed bitches". LMAO.
doesnt matter tho, goodluck with your forum.

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

July 03, 2012 @ 17:10:47

SS will actually be raffling off good items, though.

and charge a ticket fee... so in the end 200 members go in thats 400$ and only cost price of retail utilty bag no one wants... yall a bunch a sukaz.
lol and this is cute? thanks for watering down this thread's argument as you guys water down the entire boards..... yall niggas dont see it? just like sup thread that keeps closing, pages of bullshit before u get anything worth reading. its not like that for other brands on HB. B.Scale for example, yall fuckboiis dont act out of role there. why cuz mega be on the thread? stop it 5...

think he saying if u want good info or a intelligent read on the topic of supreme, hypebeast and ss are no longer a place to find those things... mods dont keep thread clean and members dont give a fuck what they type or how relevent it is to anything, most people are just dying to hate on each other. like canada said he got banned instanly for not following with there terms. thats perfect, doing a 3 hour suspension or whatever hb mods do is whack, shit dont solve nothing..and btw i never was, or am a member of "swo" im jus saying cuz i get it. i dont need info or og items from the web when it comes to supreme, im good. so i have no need for ss and swo or HB really but i like to lurk alot of forums when at work

life

July 03, 2012 @ 19:08:12

think he saying if u want good info or a intelligent read on the topic of supreme, hypebeast and ss are no longer a place to find those things... mods dont keep thread clean and members dont give a fuck what they type or how relevent it is to anything, most people are just dying to hate on each other. like canada said he got banned instanly for not following with there terms. thats perfect, doing a 3 hour suspension or whatever hb mods do is whack, shit dont solve nothing..and btw i never was, or am a member of "swo" im jus saying cuz i get it. i dont need info or og items from the web when it comes to supreme, im good. so i have no need for ss and swo or HB really but i like to lurk alot of forums when at work

i see what youre saying about mods not keeping the thread clean, they just lock it once it gets out of hand. then make a new one. i disagree about SS though, that doesnt happen, maybe im just not on it enough to see it happen but still i think its a credible source. now HB on the other hand... fuck no hahah

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

July 03, 2012 @ 19:10:25
how do i join? smh i think i missed out on this. and i like supreme :'(

I got bored and changed my name. USED TO BE willnellis.

July 04, 2012 @ 03:39:07
Is this still open? All the extra shit on HB is getting old and I think this is worth a try.
July 04, 2012 @ 04:18:39
Anyway to still get in on this?
July 04, 2012 @ 11:26:07

actually SS used to do raffles back in 2008, but i guess most of you had not even heard of supreme back then

SS used to be the shit years before all the herbs caught on
July 04, 2012 @ 12:30:57
Supreme used to be exclusive before lames all over the web like you became experts on the topic ... and go try that no one heard of supreme shit somewhere else...

life

July 04, 2012 @ 13:13:19
email : ladylafatettenyc@gmal.com
with your chosen username & password + your HB username
July 04, 2012 @ 15:30:44
cant delete post so have miley by the pool.

July 05, 2012 @ 23:03:09
Originally posted by Inactive User
email : ladylafatettenyc@gmal.com
with your chosen username & password + your HB username

Wrong email?
July 06, 2012 @ 02:54:07
how am i supposed to join this?

•••

July 06, 2012 @ 03:41:25
whats the new email cause i too emailed ladylafayette

do what you love.

July 07, 2012 @ 04:48:08
Confused. Applied for membership, was able to browse a little, pop-up for confirmation email, got the email to confirm, now I'm locked out of my account, can't login nor can I confirm my email after I click the link..

MN14088 for 20% on Karmaloop.com!

July 08, 2012 @ 17:25:01

actually SS used to do raffles back in 2008, but i guess most of you had not even heard of supreme back then

amen.

IG: @mobbyluii

July 08, 2012 @ 17:40:08
^lol you've got to be kidding me. mobbylui you just got on SS a couple months ago. fuck outta here, you're not an OG.
July 08, 2012 @ 19:47:26
^lol you've got to be kidding me. mobbylui you just got on SS a couple months ago. fuck outta here, you're not an OG.

you again lol... i said amen about the fact that no one heard about supreme 3-4 years ago.

July 08, 2012 @ 20:10:51

amen.

stfu why u mad? no one wants to join ur forums awwwwww
agian go try that no one knew about supreme shit elsewhere

life

July 08, 2012 @ 20:14:26

amen.

stfu why u mad? no one wants to join ur forums awwwwww
agian go try that no one knew about supreme shit elsewhere

whaa?

Please login first to reply.
x