June 19, 2012 @ 05:49 AM
Trespace

Looking to buy some S/S and L/S oxford shirts. Im looking to buy some more on the cheaper side because i want to buy a couple in different colors and maybe one or two striped ones moreso ones that look like the supreme gusset shirt that released a couple months ago. Ive heard uniqlo makes really good quality shirts but idk how to purchase uniqlo since im not in NY nor do i know where or even if i want a proxy. But yeah mostly looking for slim fit too.

Thanks
June 24, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
harryhood

just buy brooks bros slim fit or extra slim
June 24, 2012 @ 02:05 PM
birthofheroes

does your city have muiji
June 24, 2012 @ 02:37 PM
至高

lol don't go for the proxy bullshit. It's better if you just visit NYC once in a while if you're on the east coast, if you're west coast, just find people who travel to NYC a lot.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

June 24, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
Liam

I'd definitely try and get to Uniqlo if you want cheap, good quality and a variety of colours. Maybe give their website a go? They'd probably give returns/refunds if they don't fit.

uniqlo.com/
June 24, 2012 @ 06:40 PM
至高

I'd definitely try and get to Uniqlo if you want cheap, good quality and a variety of colours. Maybe give their website a go? They'd probably give returns/refunds if they don't fit.

uniqlo.com/

read the OP's post. He's not in NYC. Uniqlo only offers service in NY and Japan.
Also, they don't do online commerce.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

June 24, 2012 @ 06:54 PM
Trespace

I heard theres supposed to be a uniqlo coming to the west coast in sf? Idk when buy that was rumored a couple years ago but i dont think theyve opened it yet. Is it possible to do phone orders from th NY store?
June 24, 2012 @ 07:29 PM
至高

I heard theres supposed to be a uniqlo coming to the west coast in sf? Idk when buy that was rumored a couple years ago but i dont think theyve opened it yet. Is it possible to do phone orders from th NY store?

probably won't work since proxies are still around. if they offered that, proxies would be long gone. Your best bet is to visit NYC, it's a must if you live in the states. Don't buy the resale uniqlo stuff on this forum, bullshit prices for mass produced goods.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

June 24, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
magmar

uniqlo.com/

read the OP's post. He's not in NYC. Uniqlo only offers service in NY and Japan.

not only NY and Japan. in Hong Kong, uniqlo is basically in every damn mall.
June 24, 2012 @ 09:15 PM
rabbitman

rugbys on point, nice slim fit and i dont even need to iron them

be careful what you pretend to be

June 24, 2012 @ 09:44 PM
Liam

uniqlo.com/

Ahh, okay. My bad. I misread his original post. I thought Uniqlo did eCommerce in the US? They do in the UK.
June 24, 2012 @ 11:10 PM
Unuffin

There is No such thing as good quality oxford for cheap. Only exception is, if on rare occasions, they have it on sale.

My fav branded oxford are from gitman bros

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

June 24, 2012 @ 11:11 PM
Unuffin

uniqlo.com/

There are certainly people who are willing to do proxies. *points finger @ myself*

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Please login first to reply.