300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
June 16, 2012 @ 10:59 PM

Inactive

check out our Tie Dye products from our Summer 2012 collection

Tie Dye (Camo) T-shirt

Tie Dye (Camo) Tank Top

Tie Dye (Camo) Hoodie

That's interesting, but personally, I'm more into bright-colored tie dye instead of the more dull colors that you used. I appreciate the suggestion, though, and I'll keep an eye out for future items from you guys!

Feedback

June 17, 2012 @ 12:22 AM
basedinengland

June 17, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
Kamikaze

Quite bummed I missed this Freedminds tee!

Dope as fuck
June 17, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
mrdaleog

I can bang with this thread. I'm looking to release a few tie dye prints from my new line.

"Being happy is the goal, but greatness is my vision" || @MrDaleOG || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

June 17, 2012 @ 01:38 AM

Inactive

I love hufs tie dye tee's. Not sure about any other brands besides from the ones you've already posted but if you don't have one from Huf, I'd recommend them.

Karmaloop has a sick "Die Hippie Scum" tee made by HUF that HUF doesn't have on their site. I'm gonna cop that one I think.

it is on the site..
June 17, 2012 @ 01:55 AM

Inactive

I love hufs tie dye tee's. Not sure about any other brands besides from the ones you've already posted but if you don't have one from Huf, I'd recommend them.

Karmaloop has a sick "Die Hippie Scum" tee made by HUF that HUF doesn't have on their site. I'm gonna cop that one I think.

it is on the site..

Don't Come At Me Like That. This Is The Hippie Thread. Chill.

It Looks Alot Different On Karmaloop Than on HUF's Site.

Feedback

June 18, 2012 @ 10:03 PM

Inactive

Just Died 6 Tees and 1 Pair Of Socks.

I'm Excited About This One, I Hope It Ends Up Drying Nicely.

Feedback

June 18, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
jlx58

DIY is probably the best way to go, as you'll be the only one that has one like it
June 19, 2012 @ 03:29 AM

Inactive

Post pics of it when you're done. I'd be intrested to see it.

Will Do. I'm Probably Gonna Go And Rinse Them And Stuff Around 2 Tomorrow Afternoon. I'm Curious To See How The Socks Turned Out Considering They Aren't 100% Cotton.

Feedback

June 19, 2012 @ 03:51 AM
Kamikaze

Post pics of it when you're done. I'd be intrested to see it.

Will Do. I'm Probably Gonna Go And Rinse Them And Stuff Around 2 Tomorrow Afternoon. I'm Curious To See How The Socks Turned Out Considering They Aren't 100% Cotton.

Can't wait to see those socks
June 19, 2012 @ 03:55 AM

Inactive

I'll just post pics of the all the shirts. I'm thinking 4 of them will turn out good and 2 will be mediocre. I got lazy on the last one and just started squirting dye on it LMAO! And I was dying a tank top for my sister, but it wasn't 100% cotton and it wasn't damp, so the dye didn't sit well.

The socks will definitely be interesting. Haha.

Feedback

June 19, 2012 @ 04:05 AM
99%Shit

I had tonnes. I also had a tie-dye Grateful Dead snapback. It was grade 10, in 2002, shit's whack as fuck, I was whack as fuck, you're now whack as fuck.

narsha.narsha.narsha

June 19, 2012 @ 02:44 PM

Inactive

I'll just post pics of the all the shirts. I'm thinking 4 of them will turn out good and 2 will be mediocre. I got lazy on the last one and just started squirting dye on it LMAO! And I was dying a tank top for my sister, but it wasn't 100% cotton and it wasn't damp, so the dye didn't sit well.

The socks will definitely be interesting. Haha.

Did you do the tee's on just plain white shirts, or did they have any print on them?

Just Plain White Tees. This Was My First Time Tie Dying, So I Didn't Want To Ruin Any Good Shirts. If They Come Out Looking Good, I'll Tie Some With Designs On Them.

I had tonnes. I also had a tie-dye Grateful Dead snapback. It was grade 10, in 2002, shit's whack as fuck, I was whack as fuck, you're now whack as fuck.

Damn B, You're Old.

Feedback

June 19, 2012 @ 08:17 PM

Inactive

Just got done handwashing my stuff and now it's sitting out to dry. I'm really happy with with the first 4 shirts. The socks didn't come out as good as expected, but I'll still wear them. The tank in the 5th pic came out surprisingly well considering I messed up when dying it. The last shirt looks awful because I got lazy and just starte squirting dye everywhere haha, that shirt isn't for me anyways so fuck it!

Feedback

June 19, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
aydintheimmortal

the socks are cool damn.
June 19, 2012 @ 08:43 PM
SHARKlN

just do it!

seriously, its not hard at all to tie dye a shirt. go slow and read some tips for patterns and application.
hippies do it all the time, and they're almost entirely incompetent!
June 19, 2012 @ 08:58 PM

Inactive

Dope as fuck. I really want to dye some of my shirts that have like shit on them like graphics and stuff, but I don't want to fuck it up. Haha.

If you're really worried about messing up one of your favorite shirts or something like that, just go to WalMart and buy a pack of 3 white Hanes tee's for like $3. That's what I did.

Here's the tutorial I used, there's 2 parts and the girl really explains everything well.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpOuXwl_xIE
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRzdsrnfJLI

seriously, its not hard at all to tie dye a shirt.hippies do it all the time, and they're almost entirely incompetent!

LOL!

Feedback

June 20, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
"Friend"

I tried bleach tie dying my maroon alstyle shirt yday but nothing happened haha iono what went wrong, could have been I had more water than bleach in the solution or maybe the bleach was expired (if it could get expired) cause i found it just laying around iono how long its been there haha any tips would be dope thanks!
June 20, 2012 @ 03:49 AM

Inactive

Does anyone have any suggestions or a tutorial for tie dying shirts that already have a graphic on them?

Feedback

June 20, 2012 @ 06:41 AM
araw at bituin

Does anyone have any suggestions or a tutorial for tie dying shirts that already have a graphic on them?

Just dye it like a normal shirt. You can't really work around them and the shirts i dyed with em didn't stain the graphics anyways.

http://instagram.com/qyel

June 20, 2012 @ 07:47 AM
Kamikaze

the socks are my favorite
June 28, 2012 @ 07:49 AM
cityofsavages

http://shop.thecityofsavages.com/product/city-of-savages-tie-dye-camo-t-shirt

They also have nice tie dye hoodies

http://shop.thecityofsavages.com/product/city-of-savages-tie-dye-camo-hoodie

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

June 29, 2012 @ 02:50 AM

July 8, 2012 @ 04:07 AM
teows

I gotta bump this. I'm getting addicted to this tie dye -ish.
July 8, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
LA_1201

I gotta bump this. I'm getting addicted to this tie dye -ish.

i dont blame you, i copped that peace sign mishka one on the first page, im lookin for another tie dye shirt too

taskforce bitch mob nigga

July 8, 2012 @ 05:21 PM
almondania

How has nobody posted Altamont yet? Best tie dye.
July 24, 2012 @ 04:39 PM
minsct

We just released a small tie dye collection. If you want one don't sleep on it. Limited to 10. (5 each colorway)

Get it here.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

July 16, 2014 @ 08:47 PM
Phillip Kennedy

Tie dye gawds cool

Please login first to reply.