Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 7, 2012 @ 03:51 AM
stuffedclothing

www.stuffedclothing.bigcartel.com
Everyone has to start somewhere and fortunately for me i have to start at the bottom and crawl before i walk. Im just a baby in this clothing game and all i want to do is have my voice heard and say something at the end of the day. Im just starting but things will progress in a major way.
Full of Knowledge or Food For Thought is something that will be relayed as the line starts to progress. We use the Stuffed bear in a illogical way some people see a bear and dont think of the Stuffed animal they see bear and think what the hell does that have to do with the name, but it will all make sense when we get this tiny line a fruition so stick with me on this journey and at the end of the day you will be satisfied.
Summer line dropping soon!!!!
Thanks and Stay Full and never Fool !!!
June 7, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
slap

Personally. I wouldn't buy your clothes. Your designs look like clip art with really basic font.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

June 7, 2012 @ 04:05 AM
Jake Ocean

stop begging. every one starts at the bottom. why would you invest time into a drop when you arent even proud of it? take your time and dont rush things, right now everything looks like you just wanted to get it out online without properly thinking it over. take time into branding your line. good luck

http://www.distantlight.co

June 7, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
jgrand03

Shit looks mad corny and rushed man no offense but I'd go back to the drawing board
June 7, 2012 @ 05:37 AM
sweetfingers

make it original
June 7, 2012 @ 11:30 PM
1ll1ll

Props on posting. . at least you have a product. You had an idea & made it visible. Most ppl don’t necessarily make it to this point.

NOW go back to the drawing board. What I mean by that is what is the story. What’s your pitch?

Stuffed never Fool but always Full of Wisdom, Knowledge, Love, and Life!

I think you need more clarity.

How can I look at your items and see that msg? It doesn’t have to be obvious but at the same time, am I gonna forget and have to ask the next time I see one of your shirts,
Hey what’s this about?

Again you've done more then a lot of beginners, but u need to make your ideas more concrete. At this point you’re classified as another t-shirt brand. Step up and prove why it’s not just another brand.

This is a essentially a business, All I Want Is A Chance, everybody wants a chance. You can’t do that at a job interview, so don’t do that on forums, never let em’ see u sweat. Seriously.

Just come with it, u have a chance this is your brand - Be confident in it.

-Best of luck
June 8, 2012 @ 10:34 PM
stuffedclothing

Appreciate the advice the title to the forum came off a little wrong wasnt trying to beg anyone or show any kind of weakness just a title really

Please login first to reply.