Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
June 6, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
Cheef

suspended

its played. just like lrg

USE REPCODE "HELLO20" TO GET 20% OFF KARMALOOP AND PLNDR

June 6, 2012 @ 06:09 AM
frogprince

the button ups and pants are nice though.
June 6, 2012 @ 10:00 AM
chiptharip

i dont like obeys designs but got this one
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=24032195
and im very happy with it perfect camo shorts to me
June 6, 2012 @ 11:30 PM
Dostovei

June 7, 2012 @ 05:20 AM
Stellar

i can cook minute rice in 58 seconds

June 7, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
linsanity

suspended

a lot of the prints on Ts are childish
June 7, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
oneandonly

This
nowadays, it's a corny as fuck brand that every tom dick and harry have, and it's got a shitty box logo which is typical fairey who steals everyone's art and clearly logos, some stuff that doesn't have that infamous box logo on (like the meadow something 5 panel) are solid but they don't really seem to stand out anymore

And this
fairey makes loads of money off copying other artists' works. not only is he completely unoriginal, on top of stealing the art he slaps his brand all over and calls it his.

this. and shepard is know for trying to sue the shit out of people who copies him even though 98% of his work is stolen.
that added with shitty designs and seeing it every where you go is annoying.

Makes me really dislike the brand, also seeing alot of people(mostly kids) wearing these poor mans boxlogos & snapbacks make me dislike the brand even more. But I have to be honest I have a regular gray shirt(stone washed I think it was called) with no prints and a pair of chinos from Obey which are great actually. So they can make good clothing its just the fanbase has kind of ruined it for me. I will never be able to wear some obey tee or hoodie with the big prints and cheap ass boxlogos.
June 8, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
aces1

The brand was and still is dope. Cut and sewn still quality. Getting overplayed is inevitable when your brand is successful. Just means you did something right.
June 8, 2012 @ 06:04 PM
jxdodd

It's the poor-mans box logo.

free.

June 9, 2012 @ 05:13 AM
Cheef

suspended

your mom wears it, your dad wears it, your grandma wears it, your friends wear it, your neighbour wears it, your dog wears it, and you wear it.

USE REPCODE "HELLO20" TO GET 20% OFF KARMALOOP AND PLNDR

June 9, 2012 @ 08:20 PM
aydintheimmortal

I Actually Bought This, It's Fucking Quality, One Of My Favourite Shirts Man. This And A Few Shorts Are The Only Cool Things I've Ever Seen Obey Do.
June 10, 2012 @ 12:35 AM
jaeyoung

their cut & sew and 5 panels are pretty dope. but the graphic tees and snapbacks are fucking horrendous. and the shit is somehow still outplayed...

same reason why people hate hollister and abercombie,

spot on. consumers/oversupply/unappealing and etc
June 10, 2012 @ 12:47 AM
Third Eye Jedi

Fucking chinitos and paisas wear it,but it's not their fault. they like wearing what they're favorite rappers wear.The same thing happened with bape(or Fape) and is now happening to Supreme(OFWGKTA).
June 10, 2012 @ 05:50 AM
Alx

lol man people hating on stussy too now for being carried by zumies, associating it alongside obey, stussy is still one of my favourite brands fuck yall, fuck zumies and obey
June 10, 2012 @ 06:10 AM
iAmSofaKing

Fucking chinitos and paisas wear it,but it's not their fault. they like wearing what they're favorite rappers wear.The same thing happened with bape(or Fape) and is now happening to Supreme(OFWGKTA).

But Bape and Supreme are already established brands and have been around. I still fuck with both of them

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

June 10, 2012 @ 01:30 PM
dailydosage

lol man people hating on stussy too now for being carried by zumies, associating it alongside obey, stussy is still one of my favourite brands fuck yall, fuck zumies and obey

i have always fucked with stussy since '09 when i was like 12 years old aha fuck zumiez! i'm from uk but i know that they ruin so much shit
June 10, 2012 @ 01:47 PM
HellRazor

It's a zumiez brand. Lame high school kids have their parents buy it for them to look "swag".

Yup. Diamond has suffered the same fate to, well at least out here where I live in LA, it's just another mall brand now. It's GOOD for sales but bad for us wearers.
June 10, 2012 @ 05:45 PM
PandoCalrissian

Honestly nothing is wrong with Obey, The Hundreds, or Diamond Supply Co. , it's the consumer.

These "Street Wear" brands used to convey a gritty street lifestyle and once these 12 year old white girls started wearing Obey Box Logo SnapBacks the brand fell the fuck off

I still wear obey and diamond and I even rock LRG from time to time

We just appreciate the art and these high school kids are shitting on our art

Yafeelme?

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

June 10, 2012 @ 05:52 PM
feathers

It's a zumiez brand. Lame high school kids have their parents buy it for them to look "swag".

Yup. Diamond has suffered the same fate to, well at least out here where I live in LA, it's just another mall brand now. It's GOOD for sales but bad for us wearers.

na diamond isnt going to be like obey anytime soon imo.
just hope that undftd and HUF dont fall in to zumiez.
honestly I dont disrespect zumiez, its just that they have too many stores... theres a zumiez in every mall. I just want diamond and TH to be more exclusive.

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

June 10, 2012 @ 06:07 PM

Inactive

Honestly nothing is wrong with Obey, The Hundreds, or Diamond Supply Co. , it's the consumer.

These "Street Wear" brands used to convey a gritty street lifestyle and once these 12 year old white girls started wearing Obey Box Logo SnapBacks the brand fell the fuck off

I still wear obey and diamond and I even rock LRG from time to time

We just appreciate the art and these high school kids are shitting on our art

Yafeelme?

There's a shit load of LRG in the malls now. At my high school LRG is so played out, it's almost as common as Aeropostale

June 15, 2012 @ 06:10 PM
drama$

Does anyone know how obey jackets fit? Run small or large?

Savage Life.

June 15, 2012 @ 06:24 PM
rabbitman

i have always fucked with stussy since '09 when i was like 12 years old aha fuck zumiez! i'm from uk but i know that they ruin so much shit
...so you're 15

be careful what you pretend to be

June 15, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
Kamikaze

Does anyone know how obey jackets fit? Run small or large?

Go to the mall and find out.
June 15, 2012 @ 06:40 PM
garonshanks

Now would be the perfect time for me to bust out my Von Dutch shirt.

http://geoffscottintl.net | http://blog.geoffscottintl.net

June 15, 2012 @ 07:02 PM
adam5

The skate shop I work at sells a shit load of obey, people go crazy for that shit. People like paying low prices for shit they see as cool, no matter how shitty the brand keeps getting. Even had to chase down some kid cuz he stole 3 obey snapbacks last fall. Overall the brand is garbage but that shit sells good
June 15, 2012 @ 07:03 PM
adam5

My dumbass manager bought a shitload of this shirt and tote bag to go along with it -__-

June 15, 2012 @ 07:09 PM
Panther.

Y'all are fuckin hipsters. Don't get me wrong, I don't think Obey or Diamond is "quality" streetwear, but just because other people buying them makes it bad? I know I'm gonna get a dumbass saying "No! It's because high school people wear it!" and my response to that is why the fuck does it matter how old people wearing it are?

...so you're 15

What's wrong with him being 15? Were you not 15 at some point in your life, or are you younger than 15? Maybe you went from 14 to 16? Shit, you're fuckin amazing.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

June 16, 2012 @ 06:13 AM
mothon

The brand was and still is dope. Cut and sewn still quality. Getting overplayed is inevitable when your brand is successful. Just means you did something right.

I completely agree with this.
June 16, 2012 @ 06:17 AM
Kamikaze

My dumbass manager bought a shitload of this shirt and tote bag to go along with it -__-

June 16, 2012 @ 06:18 AM
keety

I hate how people complain about brands going mainstream, the same people who fell in the love with these brans from the start...go on to bashing them just cause they get a little popular.

So what?

If they're still putting out good designs and you like how it looks....all the bs aside, it comes down to that.

Getting overplayed is inevitable when your brand is successful. Just means you did something right.

Agreed, just cause something is receiving attention there's no need to latch on to the next best thing in typical hipster fashion.

Please login first to reply.