June 2, 2012 @ 01:14 AM
mezmerizecompany

I started my own company back in April of 10', and I've just been doing griptape this whole time. It's been selling but slowly though, but it's just starting to pick up. This summer I'm going to start to make clothes and I just wanted to know some ideas for the company so I can be VERY different from the rest. I just don't want to be "another" streetwear/skateboarding company. I wanna be different from all the rest. This has been my dream my whole life and I feel very blessed to actuallly have this happening to me. Please give me some advice or anything you guys know, it will be much appreciated!!!! MEZMERIZECO.

Mez.

June 2, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
Jake Ocean

why would someone else give you ideas? are you kidding? if you cant even come up with this yourself, there is no way you would survive doing this

http://www.distantlight.co

June 3, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
octopusfetish

My advice to you is to imagine the target audience you want to go for and who you can see wearing your gear. What niche do you want to represent? What music do you like? What type of culture are you down with repping?

I agree with Jay, you shouldn't be asking anyone this question but yourself. If you want to make something original and different that no other brand has done/is doing, it's going to come from your brain and not someone else's.

I'm just a vagabond with Flowers For Algernon.

June 3, 2012 @ 01:19 AM
mezmerizecompany

you guys are defiently right no doubt.

Mez.

June 3, 2012 @ 01:19 AM
mezmerizecompany

thanks for the advice

Mez.

June 3, 2012 @ 01:29 AM
octopusfetish

No doubt.

When you do decide to print, I would recommend you go with either the Alstyle 1301 or 1701 for a good, standard street wear fit as well as quality. If you're going for a fashion fit, check out Next Level Apparel. I'm far from an expert, but I've learned a bit in the past year I've been active. If you ever have any questions feel free to hmu, I'm always down to help out.

I'm just a vagabond with Flowers For Algernon.

June 3, 2012 @ 01:47 AM
mezmerizecompany

Actually I was going to use alstyle cause I heard thats what most companies used

Mez.

Please login first to reply.