May 28, 2012 @ 05:01 PM
almightymints

I'll be taking a trip out to San Francisco in a few weeks and I was looking to do some shopping. Any good streetwear stores or malls you guys know of that I can hit up?

I already planned on stopping by the Black Scale store.
May 28, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
AndyRocksBluu

....... I'm not sure on clothes but I would def go to in-and-out burger.

http://bluudreams.com/ #DiveIn

May 28, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
almightymints

Haha well thanks for the advice... but I'm in AZ and God knows we have tons of In n' Outs...
May 28, 2012 @ 08:24 PM
AndyRocksBluu

damn im in New York and we have none. I think The Hundreds, Johnny Cupcakes, Benny Gold are out there but I'm not sure.

http://bluudreams.com/ #DiveIn

May 28, 2012 @ 08:35 PM
Fonze

Fatlace in Japantown. Also food in Japantown
May 28, 2012 @ 09:19 PM
bikboi

HUF!
May 28, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
Ianopolis

^ Huf has been long gone. Only thing relatively close to that area is The Hundreds but I hear business has definitely been slow there also.

In terms of In & Out, the only one close in the city is the one on the pier, and that one's always packed. Its kinda like NYC and Shake Shack. Ones in tourist spots are always full. (I think Shake Shack is 100x better btw).

SF is pretty darn spread out, so I'd make sure to definitely check out Union Square & all the shopping there. Haight Street IMO is even better for people on this forums, lots of cool fun stuff to checkout. However, it isn't like NYC where you can just hop on a subway and pretty much get anywhere. BART is pretty limited, so Bus is the best option.

Purist, Self-Edge, and all of the other places are outside of Union Square / Haight so it may be a challenge to get there if you don't have a car. If you do, you should be okay though. Just watch out for one way streets.

Welcome to the bay & hope you have a good one here
May 30, 2012 @ 02:45 PM
Skramshoes555

Huf, True, Urban Outfitters.... Tons of little boutique's out here as well! Too many to name so might wanna just google it.
May 30, 2012 @ 04:23 PM
almightymints

Thank you guys for the responses! I'm actually making a game plan right now with hopes of trying visit most of the places you all mentioned.
Union Square seems like my kind of area so I'll definitely be hitting that up more than once.
May 30, 2012 @ 05:12 PM
missy.

mmm

http://hypebeast.com/forums/united-states/66540/?topic_page=11#post-3458166

http://hypebeast.com/forums/search/?search_by_keyword=san+francisco&search_by_user=&search_by_sub_forum=106&show_results_by=newest&forums_search_submit=Search+Forum

also, if you're a sample size and like designer brands at discounted prices, check out my store (Cary Lane). it's a block from undftd. im not saying you'll for sure find stuff but it's always nice to check it out. :]

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

May 30, 2012 @ 05:13 PM
missy.

mmm i guess i'll make a separate post.

UNDFTD is on octavia and hayes.

May 30, 2012 @ 05:20 PM

Inactive

May 30, 2012 @ 05:29 PM
Butteryheat

Upper Playground, Haight Street.
May 30, 2012 @ 05:35 PM
Shaboopy

^^^Def hit that up. Others hit Infinite SF, Darkside Initiative, TRUE, Self Edge, and Premium Blends SF

20% OFF Karmaloop with Rep Code:Shaboopy

May 30, 2012 @ 05:44 PM
jcalifornia

Really can't think of any other places besides what has been said already..

Black Scale, The Hundreds, True, Fully Laced, Purist, Benny Gold, definitely go to union square, if you're a writer / like graffiti- 1AM, Fatlace, Haight has a lot of nice shops, from thrift / vintage places to an awesome sock shop.. I think RVCA is down there too, but I don't really fucks with RVCA.. The Mission area has some nice stores here and there as well, just a matter of walking around and running into places. If you're trying to go to In-n-out, (IF YOU HAVE A CAR) I suggest you go to the one that's right outside of SF (in Daly City).. the one by fisherman's wharf is stupid fucking busy 24/7, consider yourself lucky if you get a table.
May 30, 2012 @ 05:48 PM
missy.

^ that ones not always busy but the quality there sucks ass..

but he already said he's got tons of in n outs in AZ.

May 30, 2012 @ 05:53 PM
jcalifornia

^ that ones not always busy but the quality there sucks ass..

I've only been to the Daly City in-n-out twice, in which both times went pretty smoothly in terms of taste and how many people were there. I guess i'll find out when I move to the city.
May 30, 2012 @ 05:53 PM
Mizz

walk through the city and enjoy it
May 30, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
missy.

lol the daly city one gets pretty packed, actually. gotta get lucky and beat the wave which is probably what you did.

sometimes it gets to the point where we'll just eat in the car in the parking lot.

May 30, 2012 @ 05:57 PM
jcalifornia

lol the daly city one gets pretty packed, actually. gotta get lucky and beat the wave which is probably what you did.

sometimes it gets to the point where we'll just eat in the car in the parking lot.

That's exactly what my brother and I did when we went to the fisherman's wharf one lol
June 10, 2012 @ 09:33 AM

Inactive

Guys huf isn't in sf anymore..

but upper playground/hundreds store(it looks awesome inside) benny gold..

tons of places to look at, i would recommend taking the bus over bart if you don't have a car. and even if you did driving/parkings hell.
have fun

Please login first to reply.