SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
May 16, 2012 @ 04:19 PM
xpurpleblob

Do they make fakes of these? I'm going to buy a cdg cap today and want to know if its safe to buy. do they have the supreme made in usa logo tag or just the cdg tag with supreme?

May 16, 2012 @ 04:35 PM
REVS

Do they make fakes of these? I'm going to buy a cdg cap today and want to know if its safe to buy. do they have the supreme made in usa logo tag or just the cdg tag with supreme?

I don't know if you're asking if this is a fake, and if you are. I'm not really sure. But as far as fake CDG shit goes, it's out there.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

May 17, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
DarthVader

dont waste your money on that garbage, dont beleive the hype

What if he actually likes the cap though? Why assume that he's just tryna follow the hype?
June 10, 2012 @ 10:11 AM

Inactive

Should have both, and there aren't a lot of fakes of that hat because the material is so unique, its mostly plain colored hats so you are probably good to go
June 13, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
pocketfulofjays

cant see the pic

Use YEEZY1 at checkout for 20% off first purchase at Karmaloop. http://tayography.blogspot.com/

July 15, 2012 @ 12:46 AM
vanilloideae

Yes they make fake caps too. Look here:

http://1f.www65.babidou.com/pic/2010/3/2/giggs1129/T2nsdKXbxcXXXXXXXX_!!143720506.jpg

(Copy paste the full url into browser bar. Hyperlink doesn't work.)

These are better copies than the leopard safari fakes for example, where the easiest way to spot them would be by looking at the clip. The adjustable clip would just be on the right side instead of the left side.

The CDG fake can be spotted by looking at the tags, stitching and the odd looking fit. The upper part is much to high.

I guess anyone who has ever seen a real Supreme cap can spot these from a mile away, so don't worry.
July 15, 2012 @ 01:38 AM
至高

Wow never knew Edison Chen did a photo shoot for supreme.. Good one on their part, he's one of the best candidates to raise hype for supreme in china/hong kong for his scandals.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

July 15, 2012 @ 01:41 AM
DarthVader

Wow never knew Edison Chen did a photo shoot for supreme.. Good one on their part, he's one of the best candidates to raise hype for supreme in china/hong kong for his scandals.

lol i know. ec store doing big things too. (clot). isn't he like the only person in hk wearing supreme tho..?
July 15, 2012 @ 01:49 AM
至高

lol i know. ec store doing big things too. (clot). isn't he like the only person in hk wearing supreme tho..?

Lol check the Asia section on HB, there's a hk thread. Hk hypebeasts prob get most of the hb gear from Japan, namely bape, supreme, Cdg. Ec will be the father for more hk hypebeasts though lol

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

July 15, 2012 @ 01:54 AM
DarthVader

Lol check the Asia section on HB, there's a hk thread. Hk hypebeasts prob get most of the hb gear from Japan, namely bape, supreme, Cdg. Ec will be the father for more hk hypebeasts though lol

hk people now dress different. barley any preme/bape/streetwear. most wear like oxfords and buttonups from uniqlo and shit hah. random q but are you from hk?
July 15, 2012 @ 02:03 AM
至高

Nope, mainland, though hk is considered china nowadays

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

July 15, 2012 @ 02:28 AM
slap

nah, theres a huge streetwear trend in hk. went back this past summer.
i saw lots of evisu, fingercroxx, xlarge, neighborhood, izzue, visvim, bape, clot, of.
and of course cdg tshirts/cardigans lol.

don't think many hkers will really agree with you saying that though lol.
they're major elitist.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

July 15, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
DarthVader

nah, theres a huge streetwear trend in hk. went back this past summer.
i saw lots of evisu, fingercroxx, xlarge, neighborhood, izzue, visvim, bape, clot, of.
and of course cdg tshirts/cardigans lol.

don't think many hkers will really agree with you saying that though lol.
they're major elitist.

haha yeah i used to buy all that shit. weather was terrible huh? you from hk ?
July 16, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
em0rtal

All the authentic Supreme x CDG items have a CDG shirt tag on the inside -- NOT just 'Supreme'
July 22, 2012 @ 02:57 AM
Upscale Popeye

I await the death of Supreme
November 3, 2012 @ 10:38 AM
Macauleyculkin

I bought a fake Preme x CDG Camp Cap and it was the most horrendous thing ever, sent that shit back straight away
November 4, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
BarryGoods

Don't buy fakes. If you didnt buy it the first day. fuck it. and spend money else where.

P R O V E R S E | WWW.PROVERSE.COM | INSTAGRAM.COM/PROVERSEGOODS | PPP

November 4, 2012 @ 08:52 AM
Macauleyculkin

Don't buy fakes. If you didnt buy it the first day. fuck it. and spend money else where.

Or wait for the resell value on ebay and spend 10 times more than retail price
November 5, 2012 @ 07:29 PM
lordwalrus

Please login first to reply.