May 16, 2012 @ 01:49 AM
cmphilly215

This is my clothing line I started in 2007, Clothes Minded. We really making strides to become one of the new up and coming fashion companies. We are based in Philadelphia, and working on releasing some fresh new button downs shirts for the fall. We first started out with the graphic tee's but you can expect to see more from us in the future.

CHECK OUT OUR SITE...

FRIEND US ON FACEBOOK

[url=twitter.com/MindedClothes]FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
May 16, 2012 @ 11:15 PM
Toriko

dislike the giant colorful logo slapped on the shirt. (reminds me of kid robot except your logo looks kind of weird) But besides that the shirts look good.
May 17, 2012 @ 03:39 PM
DOOOM

.biz? Really.. i hit 'x' before the page even loaded.

www.iamdooom.com

May 18, 2012 @ 02:13 AM
cmphilly215

@ Toriko. Thanks for the honest opinion on the shirts. Greatly appreciate it.
May 18, 2012 @ 02:17 AM
cmphilly215

@ DOOOM. Thanks for goIng out of your way to basically say you didn't bother to check out the site. Just looking for honest feedback #DOUCHEBAG
May 18, 2012 @ 02:20 AM
dotfras

There is potential. Need to work on that website to make it more user friendly//clean.

Keep going at it and creating man!

FS: Jordan XI Gamma || Grape V || Size 9

May 18, 2012 @ 02:29 AM
feathers

@ DOOOM. Thanks for goIng out of your way to basically say you didn't bother to check out the site. Just looking for honest feedback #DOUCHEBAG

that.

Ontopic tho; site looks nice, but yeah what dotfras said. make it more user friendly !
I would recommend changing the font. on the hyperlink thingys. like "Store and Contact" if you know what I mean.

Clothing looks nice. I would just say, to make it clean and fresh. like simple. I dont like when shirts have alot of graphic on them. I dont think I make sense but fuck it..

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

May 18, 2012 @ 02:31 AM
malcolmilfhunt

HAHA these hypebitches...

Yayo from the Bayo

May 18, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
Jake Ocean

to be honest did the same thing.
first impressions are important, even in the web address. why would you make it .biz?

http://www.distantlight.co

May 18, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
malcolmilfhunt

but in all serious tho, the name is kinda 'eh' to me. and in terms of image and presentation (lookbook, photos, site, etc.) i think you need to dig a little deeper. find something truly unique in all aspects, not just concept.

Yayo from the Bayo

May 18, 2012 @ 02:47 AM
cmphilly215

@ dotfras. Thnkx. Were still working on improving and all this feedback helps a lot.
May 18, 2012 @ 02:49 AM
cmphilly215

@ kermit. LOL I get what your saying. Appreciate the feedback!
May 18, 2012 @ 02:51 AM
cmphilly215

@ jakeolshan. Unfortunately the .com was unavailable to use. Trust me if I could of made it .com I would of did it in a heartbeat.
May 18, 2012 @ 02:55 AM
cmphilly215

@ malcolmilfhunt. Really? eh? Thats a first, most people really dig the name, but thats cool tho I can live with that . I get what your saying about finding something truly unique... Were still searching and trying to carve out our own niche. All in due time we'll get there.
May 18, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
Jake Ocean

@ jakeolshan. Unfortunately the .com was unavailable to use. Trust me if I could of made it .com I would of did it in a heartbeat.

make it work then. goldcoins website is followthecoins.com
i made mine distantlight.co, there are endless alternatives to go with. just got to be creative with it

http://www.distantlight.co

May 18, 2012 @ 03:12 AM
cmphilly215

@ jakeolshan. I checked out followthecoins.com, very cool.
I also checked out your site, distantlight.co I'll be sure to check out your stuff once its on the site. Best of luck to you with the site and everything
May 18, 2012 @ 04:13 AM
kwnbria

One thing: the photos w/ you guys modeling the shirts...I think wearing the button-downs/jackets/scarves really overshadow the t-shirt itself. I would love to see more focused & clear shots of you guys just wearing the tees.

Dope concept though...keep progressing!

CREATLIV | KWN Vision | www.creatliv.com

May 19, 2012 @ 07:23 AM
meltmybones

Your site looks like it was all done in flash which is a bad move. I'd go register a bigcartel and get someone to skin it. Also only launching with two shirts mightn't come across as great tbh. The domain comments are on point I don't think .biz was the best option, the line isn't established so you've got the oppurtunity to push whatever domain you want!
September 20, 2012 @ 06:54 AM
bobsmith12

That’s really great that you want to be in the line of most renowned fashion companies. The shirts are awesome. Button down shirts are in trend. I think you should start some fresh release of men’s polo shirts.
September 24, 2012 @ 08:28 AM
sveikkk

Definitely a bad move on web design. Also the pictures are the same quality of a cheap digital camera in a sweaty night club. The individual sleeve and back views are unnecessary when there's nothing on those parts of the shirt. And if that pink logo is actually on the bottom of the front of the shirt that's not such a good look.
September 24, 2012 @ 08:33 AM
missangela

What everyone else said. Pictures could be better. And the website needs to be fixed. Something about it makes me not want to push buttons. Maybe get some more designs?

Baddest Bitch on the Block.

March 8, 2013 @ 10:15 AM
mathewjohn

Thanks for opinion. Having a great collection of shirts and tie is always a good option in clothing line and increase the sale. A clothing store offers every type of cloths of every size for mens and provides the best one according to their choice. Ties always give a perfect and professional look to mens and make hi different among them.

Mens Tie Perth
February 18, 2014 @ 06:59 AM
kamalpreet2535

Hmm, Good!
Keep it up dude!! check mine too if you are interested i.e. fsession.com
February 18, 2014 @ 07:36 AM
shrek

saw this: cool
In order to perform site maintenance, our online shop has shut down temporarily. We apologize for the inconvenience and ask that you please try again later

shrek

February 18, 2014 @ 09:42 AM
Jegz

Stupid bots reviving a dead thread and company

www.fadebygrey.com

Please login first to reply.