300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
May 14, 2012 @ 11:59 PM
alfn23

Does anyone know any websites where they sell semi-formal clothing?
Just planning on getting some casual-formal wear, cuz all i have is like crewnecks jumpers and singlets...

Thanks

@realmejeezy follow me on twitter, i follow back :D

May 15, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
DarthVader

uo has nice oxfords. got some pretty cheap ones there.
May 15, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
slap

What the hell are jumpers and singlets?
What does semi formal mean? Button up shirt + tie + jacket? Slacks?

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

May 15, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
alfn23

What the hell are jumpers and singlets?
What does semi formal mean? Button up shirt + tie + jacket? Slacks?

haha sorry been using NZ language.

Jumpers = jackets, crewnecks
singlets = tanktops

YEah semi formal like button up shirt tie and jacket and things..

@realmejeezy follow me on twitter, i follow back :D

May 15, 2012 @ 08:25 AM
hollysurly

Your apparel accept to abide of array of clothes for altered occasions and semi-formal dresses should be an assured part. So abounding occasions ask for semi-formal dresses, say, weddings, date nights, anniversary parties, banquet parties, accolade ceremonies, fundraisers and so on and so forth. There are a lot of demands! Are you abiding you accept abundant semi-formalson hand? How to accept a adequate semi-formal dress? Read the afterward tips and you’ll accept a clearer abstraction about it.

You charge to accept a adequate butt of the semi-formal dress cipher aboriginal as the altered levels of academism like formal, white tie, semi-formal and business accidental are absolutely confusing. Certainly you may not wish to be ashamed if you abrasion your admired T-shirt and jeans for a atramentous tie party. A accepted delusion is that semi-formal dress is the aforementioned as the cocktail dress. As it is, semi-formal abrasion is added bourgeois and added academic than cocktail wear. And it’s beneath academic than a black-tie dress. Semi-formals just lie on the abuttals amid academic and cocktail attire.

You charge to accede the dress length. Usually a semi-formal dress goes best than knee length; contrarily it will attending beneath academic or unnecessarily sexier.
If you absolutely wish a international artists like beneath dress which creates assertive after-effects such as a admirable or continued look, accomplish abiding it avalanche beneath than an inch aloft the knee. Floor breadth is neither adequate for semi-formal accoutrements as it gives a added academic feeling. The a lot of adequate breadth is amid your knee and ankle.

********************************************************************************************************
“So soon as a fashion is Universal, it is out of date.” -Marie Von Ebner-Eschenbach
May 20, 2012 @ 04:24 PM
antbalsamo

Your apparel accept to abide of array of clothes for altered occasions and semi-formal dresses should be an assured part. So abounding occasions ask for semi-formal dresses, say, weddings, date nights, anniversary parties, banquet parties, accolade ceremonies, fundraisers and so on and so forth. There are a lot of demands! Are you abiding you accept abundant semi-formalson hand? How to accept a adequate semi-formal dress? Read the afterward tips and you’ll accept a clearer abstraction about it.

You charge to accept a adequate butt of the semi-formal dress cipher aboriginal as the altered levels of academism like formal, white tie, semi-formal and business accidental are absolutely confusing. Certainly you may not wish to be ashamed if you abrasion your admired T-shirt and jeans for a atramentous tie party. A accepted delusion is that semi-formal dress is the aforementioned as the cocktail dress. As it is, semi-formal abrasion is added bourgeois and added academic than cocktail wear. And it’s beneath academic than a black-tie dress. Semi-formals just lie on the abuttals amid academic and cocktail attire.

You charge to accede the dress length. Usually a semi-formal dress goes best than knee length; contrarily it will attending beneath academic or unnecessarily sexier.
If you absolutely wish a international artists like beneath dress which creates assertive after-effects such as a admirable or continued look, accomplish abiding it avalanche beneath than an inch aloft the knee. Floor breadth is neither adequate for semi-formal accoutrements as it gives a added academic feeling. The a lot of adequate breadth is amid your knee and ankle.

********************************************************************************************************
“So soon as a fashion is Universal, it is out of date.” -Marie Von Ebner-Eschenbach

I enjoyed this post ahahaha. But I'm pretty sure the person who started the thread is a male and not interested in female semi-formal clothes.
June 12, 2012 @ 08:15 AM
robertaston

I hope this site will help you to find best formal clothes - sossiformalwear.com

Please login first to reply.