May 3, 2012 @ 11:05 PM
rhood133

Does anyone actually handwash anything or does everyone just throw it in a washer? and drying especially drying?
May 3, 2012 @ 11:08 PM
esjay

i would like to know aswell , I threw one of my stussy hoodies in the washer and it got completley destroyed

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

May 4, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
rhood133

Yeah my girlfriend washed one of my fav tees and shrunk it to oblivion.
May 4, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
flwy

read the tag...
May 4, 2012 @ 12:22 AM
lovedmndlife

i wash in cold and hang dry, dont even own a dryer

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

May 4, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
iNeedADab

Through my experience with fits, If you have a washer with a handwash / delicate cycle, use that thats what I use on Cold-Cold, with low spin. Wash the garments inside out, and don't overload the washer either because your clothes will intertwine with each other during the process and come out wrinkled as sh*t. Color safe bleach works best for washing under the cold delicate cycles - soap works just as well. However, get sensitive or gentle soap, such as Woolite or Cheer for Darks and Tide Total Care for the pastel colors..

When you're all done washing, take the shirts out as soon as possible and gently (but firmly) shake them out. Tug the shirt sleeves out just a bit as in my experience the sleeves will slightly shrink only by being washed.
Tumble dry on Low heat if you need a small shrinkage! Never dry medium or high for shirts you care about, because the excess heat will destroy the thread over time.

Hang dry your shirts, theyll dry by the next morning.
May 4, 2012 @ 01:48 AM
esjay

^^ good tips

i always check the tags and wash accordingly idk why that hoodie got destroyed

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

Please login first to reply.