Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 16, 2012 @ 12:22 AM
j.wang333

laurel, howard county

Rep Hoco!! Lol im in Clarksville. Not much to do in this area. There's a decent mall in Columbia and right next to it is Meriweather Post Pavilion where they have events like big concerts and what not so you could check out their schedule. Thats about it unless you go to Bmore or DC
August 18, 2012 @ 01:49 PM
defydc

You should check out DEFY Clothing. They are a local brand based in Washington, DC. Tell us what you think.
August 19, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
EritreasMostBlunted

Just got back from Stussy/Commonwealth, Major, and Palace 5ive. Commonwealth's got some nice stuff but unfortunately I spent most of my money at Major first. Major's kind of slacking because they don't really got room to put a lot of stuff, last year there was tons of merchandise. Palace was slacking to be honest.

Has anyone been to Art Under Pressure?

Any other spots I should check out? I'm heading to Elite soon hopefully they'll have some dope tees.

Also check out my boy's clothing line 1PRCNT http://1prcntclothing.com/
August 20, 2012 @ 01:46 AM
halfbaked

Last time i went to majors it was wayyyy overpacked. Smh looked like one of those bodegas in NYC packed like hell. But i thought they shut down.... Elite or palace5 is probably the best out of all the stores. I would say elite though.

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

August 23, 2012 @ 05:45 AM
ashtonmcmxc

Art Under Pressure's aight. More skate and graffiti culture stuff. MAJOR is set to re-open their showroom in a few months I think. Haven't been to Elite yet? Any word on how it is? do they have a site?

only for the mcmxc's

August 24, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
stillwild

Real talk, dc is SOL for street wear. stussy is the best game in town and P5 makes a close second for having a broader selection.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

August 25, 2012 @ 06:46 AM
EritreasMostBlunted

Just went to Elite today, they got a lot of nice Stussy stuff in recently, and a couple good Hundreds shirts. Go if you want some dope gear!
September 11, 2012 @ 06:59 AM
onecollective

Check out WWW.ONECOLLECTIVECLOTHING.COM | Intellectual Slacker Street Wear

New Label Reppin' Washington D.C.

One.
September 17, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
ashtonmcmxc

Found out that PG Plaza has stores stocking BBC, Kidrobot and shit....smh. guess brands are all selling out now. those brands were whatever anyway.

only for the mcmxc's

November 3, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
Chaudry

What's going on guys,

Ran across this topic while google searching for street wear boutiques in DC. I was reading through people's comments and pretty much found what I already knew, that street wear is a bit hard to find in the DMV area, at least when it comes to variety. I've never posted on HB, but I'm realizing that its time to start considering there are so many people in this area looking for some new ish.

I founded a brand, United Clothing Company, in 2010 based out of the Northern VA area. For the past 2.5 years, we've been grinding it out and spreading our brand. What I noticed is that we have shipments that go all across the country and Canada, but not much in the DC area since we haven't promoted it here strongly enough. A brand should be known by it's own home town so I want to give you all a quick introduction!

"United is a brand of creativity and expression. Our designs tend to be intricate and typically have underlying meanings of motivation. We promote and support our culture of modern art, athletics, and drive for greatness as a whole."

We are big into the action sport, music, tattoo type of culture. We stay true to our design work and art, since I believe art is the only thing that keeps you from being another "sheep in herd".

We stay close with our fan base and are quick to respond to any messages, so hit us up through email, facebook message, or instagram!

United site
United facebook
Instagram - @UnitedClothingCompany

UnitedClothingCompany.com | Instagram - @UnitedClothingCompany | Facebook.com/untdbrand

November 4, 2012 @ 02:00 AM
thatonebroad

Oh hey hypebeast! I was offered a job position at flagship probably nine months ago... I got coffee with Eric serval times and everyone involved was super stoked the opening he even said Flatbush Zombies would do a performance, I have NO idea what happened! dude randomly fell off the map. So weird. Anyways! I'm working with some heads on a brand for the ladies, Broads... the first season is dropping later this month. Until then join the internet cocktail party and follow us on facebook and twitter!

www.facebook.com/thebroadslife
www.twitter.com/xoxoBroads
November 5, 2012 @ 11:07 PM
Reese

Yo, if you've got a new brand or anything creative and street related out of DC you should hit up Durkl cuz they're a big name that's all about supporting local DC homies. Just a thought.

November 6, 2012 @ 01:35 AM
Clayton Briggs

Durkl, Palace 5, Stussy, Major.. thats about it.
The thrift stores and vintage stores around the k street area are pretty sick.
check out buffalo exchange
November 6, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
Chaudry

Yo, if you've got a new brand or anything creative and street related out of DC you should hit up Durkl cuz they're a big name that's all about supporting local DC homies. Just a thought.

Thanks Reese. I'm going to check them out.

UnitedClothingCompany.com | Instagram - @UnitedClothingCompany | Facebook.com/untdbrand

November 9, 2012 @ 05:17 AM
thatonebroad

Durkl, Palace 5, Stussy, Major.. thats about it.
The thrift stores and vintage stores around the k street area are pretty sick.
check out buffalo exchange

Agreed on Buffalo Exchange, the buyers do a great job at that store, they have a lot of awesome band shirts.
November 25, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
ashtonmcmxc

Oh hey hypebeast! I was offered a job position at flagship probably nine months ago... I got coffee with Eric serval times and everyone involved was super stoked the opening he even said Flatbush Zombies would do a performance, I have NO idea what happened! dude randomly fell off the map. So weird. Anyways! I'm working with some heads on a brand for the ladies, Broads... the first season is dropping later this month. Until then join the internet cocktail party and follow us on facebook and twitter!

www.facebook.com/thebroadslife
www.twitter.com/xoxoBroads

Ahh I wish I had seen this earlier! Your stuff is so rad! Keep it up

only for the mcmxc's

November 27, 2012 @ 06:45 AM
secretsociety

check out everything gxxd

سبحان

November 27, 2012 @ 02:22 PM
totalespionage

Honestly, if your from the DMV you should already know niggas ain't worried about streetwear here. There too busy buying foams, skinny jeans, and North Face or Helly Hansen jackets.

Streetwear?
January 4, 2013 @ 12:19 AM
EVGD

Preciate the look

God Hates Lames

January 12, 2013 @ 07:07 PM
ashtonmcmxc

Preciate the look
when is that ebbets cap being restocked?? I slipped lol

only for the mcmxc's

January 12, 2013 @ 10:02 PM
goldenguns

good thread

coolin

February 8, 2013 @ 03:29 AM
ashtonmcmxc

everything GXXD's new collab T with Matt Mcghee of Gram Fam is tough! Got featured on The Hundreds too.
Check it out: http://shop.everythinggxxd.com 

only for the mcmxc's

February 26, 2013 @ 07:00 PM
pedroalvarado4420

I recently studied in south africa and helped start up a clothes line called Deep Settle Movement. We make clothing for both men and women. Our message is "Local Is Dope." Being from the DC area I wanted to start here first. Let me know what you guys think.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Deep-settle-movement/155092784550216  

November 7, 2013 @ 03:59 PM
November 8, 2013 @ 01:24 AM
Ambessa

AmbessaDC.com IG: @ambessadc Twitter: @ambessadc

Please login first to reply.