Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
March 26, 2012 @ 04:24 PM
HWYS - Joey

Working out the smallest details concerning an upcoming brand and would like to know what kinda shirt would you guys go for, a 100% ringspun cotton or a cotton/polyester blend?

I like the blended feel but the fit is a bit tighter. On the other hand there are many variations to the feel of a 100% cotton shirt, even within the same supplier, so I ask u -- go to your closet, pull out your favorite shirt and see what kinda material it is, and then let me know.

Tnx a mill!

Joey

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

March 27, 2012 @ 12:03 AM
rabbitman

I personally like blends, but alotta people freak out about em. You'd prob be better off with 100percent cotton for tees at least as long as its a quality shirt. id consider blends for other shit tho cuz it keeps the color, wrinkles less, doesn't shrink, etc.

be careful what you pretend to be

March 27, 2012 @ 01:54 AM
Bulldog

With a 100% cotton tee, your options are more numerous and flexible than a 50/50 blend when it comes to selecting a style of print. Going full cotton opens up the capability for either waterbase or discharge printing, and often results in a softer print. Though at the end of the day, as the creator of the brand, it's your call. I'd speak to a screenprinter with a solid reputation and a decent amount of experience for a more reliable recommendation.

www.justinungar.com

Please login first to reply.