February 5, 2012 @ 03:26 PM
T.E.I.N.

pendleton patterns

word. the navaho trend needs to stop. now.

Why?
February 5, 2012 @ 05:01 PM
streets

Biting in general

A.L.I.E.N. NYC www.aliennyc.com

February 5, 2012 @ 05:57 PM
YK-

Trying to be rebellious with all that satanic, anti-religion crap like someone else mentioned.
I'd totally wear black scale if it wasn't for that, or the upside-down US flag.

I happen to like the US.

I lol'd at that part.
February 9, 2012 @ 02:17 AM
streetshark

Tie-Dye t-shirts

www.wolfpartyusa.com

February 9, 2012 @ 06:13 AM
Faena

Trying to be rebellious with all that satanic, anti-religion crap like someone else mentioned.

I happen to like the US.

I lol'd at that part.

+2 haha

pendleton make some nice stuff,
and the navajo stuff is just a passing trend.. its not like animal prints or camo that'll stick,
February 13, 2012 @ 07:41 AM
Me & My Nikes

Tie-Dye t-shirts

THIS.
Maybe it's just because we used to have to wear them for like field trips and shit in elementary school, but to me tie dye shirts have always looked cheap, little kiddish, and slightly homosexual. I've never seen a person in a tie dye tshirt and thought, "damn, they look nice."
February 14, 2012 @ 10:57 PM
BlackAndColour

Supreme box logos,
Really bad designs
Futura extra bold/italic
taking images off tumblr and slapping them on a shirt.
biggie smalls tees
naked girls with supreme style logo

The girl @ blkandclr.com

February 16, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
WEFORMLIKEVOLTRON

devil worshiping/anti religion bs

this x1000

that shit looks retarted. Might as well just kill yourself

http://www.weformlikevoltron.tumblr.com

February 17, 2012 @ 06:14 AM
Nems

Make your own shit!
Tee shirts / caps are like paper, they are meant to be canvases for anyone's creative thought.
I don't knock anyone's hustle. If I think its wack then I just don't buy that shit.
keep it moving.

Universal Article www.universalarticle.com

February 17, 2012 @ 08:22 AM
im_shy

February 19, 2012 @ 04:57 AM
BuddyOmar

I happen to like the US.

Hmmm...I think their designs are going over your head. None of their stuff is satanic, it just relates to old occult symbols. Satanism is not a religion, it's a philosophy based mostly on self-reliance and self-awareness. An upside down US flag, any upside down flag for that matter is an age old military signal that a garrison is in trouble or signal of distress. They don't have anything remotely Satanic whatsoever. Aside from their "Qualite Superieure" shirt that has Baphomet on the front of it, which has absolutely nothing to do with Satanism despite the fact the Church of Satan uses it in their logo. Again, Satanism is not a religion and a Satanist's philosophy is probably more in tune with that of an Atheist's than a Christian's. Their upside down flag design probably meant to signify a lot of people's perceptions that there is internal struggle and strife in our country, which is certainly true. It isn't even a modern American flag, its their rendition of the old Revolutionary War era flag design and I think that fits in with their aesthetic. You're oversimplifying their entire brand's aesthetic based on incorrect assumptions. As far as "anti-religion" type clothing, their stuff couldn't be further from that. I think they have a very unique concept and have probably the most unique concept in streetwear right now.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

February 19, 2012 @ 06:41 AM
Jay_Bird

Here's my list:

1. The Box Logo...... Leave that to Supreme.....
2. The huge ass ugly design. no one wants a design that takes up 90% of the shirt. too loud imo
3. the Illuminati / pyramids crap
4. anything that deals with swag
5. stupid quotes like "MONEY, SWAG, SELF MADE, HOES, etc...)
6. a gay mascot for your brand.... ex. a teddy bear.

other feel free to add on..

i co-sign this

especially with all the occult satanic images like the pyramids and bephomet goat stars
February 19, 2012 @ 07:10 AM
BIRTH

cutting up animal print rugs and sowing them on shirts then calling yourself a designer

February 22, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
JOSTYLES

pocket tees

Pocket tees done right with originality are good things...
February 22, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
BKBROWN

i like pockets

but shirts with 'attitude' and 2007 streetwear is dead

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

February 23, 2012 @ 07:47 AM
PandoCalrissian

i hate shirts with naked women on them... its ridiculous nobody can really wear that shit... its mad tacky son...

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

February 24, 2012 @ 01:24 AM
BKBROWN

i hate shirts with naked women on them... its ridiculous nobody can really wear that shit... its mad tacky son...

this especially if the design would be good without it

example:

TITS(two in the shirt) has some good designs but i cant wear it in public

timo wallets with the 3d nudes are cool but still can't use it as a real wallet

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

February 24, 2012 @ 04:47 AM

Inactive

fake collabs
February 24, 2012 @ 09:18 AM
BlackAndColour

i know i know. But it was never inter to be a cross until it all just happened. it started life as a + but didn't work when the other parts linking were taken away. Im not hardcore. Im a folk music listening girl from South wales..

The girl @ blkandclr.com

February 24, 2012 @ 09:20 AM
BlackAndColour

THIS

The girl @ blkandclr.com

February 24, 2012 @ 11:05 AM
Retreat Brand

We've been going since 2005 and sometimes its a little sickening seeing brands coing out and not being creative, Not researching etc etc.

Brands need to stop releasing half toned images of say 'Biggie' and placing their logo on the tee. I know these cats aint getting the relevant clearance from the photographers and the appropriate parties. Total copyright breaching is bad!!!

We've done collabs with the likes of Vaughn Bode estate, Daniel Johnston and at all times have had the permissions to work with them. it may have cost us an arm and a leg for some but so be it!!

Personally I hate brands releasing on shit blanks, like Gildan, FOTL etc and then charging a fortune for their stuff. In the UK these blanks cost roughly £1.20 per tee.

We use custom blanks now and use waterbased/discharge ink for ultra soft prints.

that said check us out
facebook.com/retreatbrand and www.retreatstore.com

Paul Sid - Creative Director|Owner www.retreatstore.com www.facebook.com/retreatbrand www.twitter.com/retreatbrand

February 24, 2012 @ 06:26 PM
kingofnumber2

Writing on the sleeves of sweaters

www.last.fm/user/joev93

February 24, 2012 @ 06:43 PM
scélérat

I happen to like the US.

Hmmm...I think their designs are going over your head. None of their stuff is satanic, it just relates to old occult symbols. Satanism is not a religion, it's a philosophy based mostly on self-reliance and self-awareness. An upside down US flag, any upside down flag for that matter is an age old military signal that a garrison is in trouble or signal of distress. They don't have anything remotely Satanic whatsoever. Aside from their "Qualite Superieure" shirt that has Baphomet on the front of it, which has absolutely nothing to do with Satanism despite the fact the Church of Satan uses it in their logo. Again, Satanism is not a religion and a Satanist's philosophy is probably more in tune with that of an Atheist's than a Christian's. Their upside down flag design probably meant to signify a lot of people's perceptions that there is internal struggle and strife in our country, which is certainly true. It isn't even a modern American flag, its their rendition of the old Revolutionary War era flag design and I think that fits in with their aesthetic. You're oversimplifying their entire brand's aesthetic based on incorrect assumptions. As far as "anti-religion" type clothing, their stuff couldn't be further from that. I think they have a very unique concept and have probably the most unique concept in streetwear right now.

when u drop gems people ignore you. when you troll peopel give u so much attention and
love or hate u.I dont get it.

"The clothes don't make the man the man made them clothes."

February 25, 2012 @ 09:19 AM
hypebeast1

Rocksmith Tokyo

OBEY

Big fan of Rocksmith here..
But is this Similar? Or coincident?????
February 25, 2012 @ 10:46 AM
WD.MYLES

Rocksmith Tokyo

OBEY

Big fan of Rocksmith here..
But is this Similar? Or coincident?????

not a coincidence. theyre all a flip of the gucci scheme

SHOP.WDNATION.COM

February 25, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
hypebeast1

Have anyone heard of the brand Wrongwroks? Its a brand quite known in Taiwan. They do a lot of work in mixing up 'other brand's & fuse them together. Here are few examples:

Wrongwroks

Superdry

Wrongwroks (wearing adidas superstar)

Doraemon

Wrongwroks

Wrongwroks (Doraemon & Spongebob fusion)

Wrongwroks Official Website.
Now my concern is that is this even Legal?????
February 26, 2012 @ 12:12 PM
Faena

how can you not like the naked women on some stuff?
i mean not naked but these were sick
http://bbcicecream.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/picture-3.png

http://www.suru-la.com/images/4037.png
February 26, 2012 @ 05:50 PM
Jake Ocean

how can you not like the naked women on some stuff?
i mean not naked but these were sick
http://bbcicecream.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/picture-3.png

http://www.suru-la.com/images/4037.png

because it's so over done and out dated. yet brands continue to do it which makes it even more annoying.

http://www.distantlight.co

February 26, 2012 @ 06:10 PM
Faena

still, those bbc ones were nice?
was just questioning whether people always hated it
February 27, 2012 @ 05:02 PM
B Haht

Calling your brand "_____ apparel" "_____ clothing" "_______ couture" or anything like that. and having shitty design in general.

this and add "supply co."
overdoing the whole industrial era workwear trend: oatmeal buttoned henleys, suspenders, baggy selvedge, beards, etc. looks lame everyone in bushwick knows you're not a blacksmith

Please login first to reply.