Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
December 9, 2011 @ 02:54 AM
csar3

Just wondering if these are authentic, I'm pretty sure the red one is and I just recently purchased the white one. On the white one, the new era sticker is silver, there was a HUF tag attached to the hat and you can see the box logo on the inside of the lining, which concerns me. I voiced my concerns to the seller on ebay, who has 85 (100%) feedback and he stated :

"Trust me. I've been wearing and collecting "streetwear" since the 90's. This Supreme fitted was purchased at the HUF store in San Francisco. HUF was one of the first boutiques in the Bay Area to stock the most sought after skate and streetwear brands from NY. If you don't know about pro skater, Keith Hufnagel, and his business ventures you can certainly look him up. The hat is 100% authentic. New Era stickers are not always silver. They have used both gold and silver throughout the years.

I actually left the tag on there, so buyers would know it was purchased from an authorized Supreme dealer.

Your hat is legit. I do not sell fake stuff. Please let me know if you happen to have any other questions or concerns. Thank you".

Let me know, thanks.

December 11, 2011 @ 02:03 AM
Nems

Looks real to me.

Universal Article www.universalarticle.com

December 11, 2011 @ 02:54 AM
tehcake

Huf used to stock Supreme, they're real.

nyannyanpartycat.tumblr.com/

December 11, 2011 @ 07:09 PM
csar3

k thanks guys.

Please login first to reply.