Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 21, 2011 @ 06:55 AM
definitionofken

I recently bought Naked And Famous Size 28 Selvedge. Doesn't fit.. googled.. told me to wash my jeans so it shrinked.. But then I also read somewhere that washing it will wash the starch coat off.. Did I fuck up!?

What can I do to fix things? The jeans still don't fix.. should I hem??

Contact me via Cell Phone 714-404-6728. I prefer texting. Thanks.

November 21, 2011 @ 07:29 AM
Jokez

What do you mean doesn't fit? Too tight or too loose? Naked and Famous denim is sanforized so washing them wouldn't make them shrink a whole lot.

And no you didn't fuck up, if anything you fucked up on the sizing. Don't baby your jeans and just fuckin wear them.

ever done a transaction with me? leave some feedback! http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/feedback-jokez

November 21, 2011 @ 08:18 AM
definitionofken

It's too loose. But I'm scared that since I washed them I took off the starch coating.

November 21, 2011 @ 08:19 AM
definitionofken

And on somewhere it said that the reason for the starch is to make it more defined when you wear it.. when you wash em 6 months later..

November 22, 2011 @ 02:02 AM
m1k3E

I recently bought Naked And Famous Size 28 Selvedge. Doesn't fit.. googled.. told me to wash my jeans so it shrinked.. But then I also read somewhere that washing it will wash the starch coat off.. Did I fuck up!?

What can I do to fix things? The jeans still don't fix.. should I hem??

ya dude...raw denim should never be washed ANYTIME prior to 6 months..
November 23, 2011 @ 06:22 AM
matsu714

Damn... you must be really skinny if 28 is too big on you... Also washing to shrink is only a temporary solution, and will stretch back out with wear in the long run. This is why many people size down when purchasing raw denim. The whole wait 6 months thing isn't holy rule that if you break it your jeans are ruined. I'm not sure how much dye you may have run off your denim but whats done is done. Like one guy posted don't baby them, just wear them. You obviously cannot return it, so solution is... just buy a belt!
November 23, 2011 @ 06:59 AM
ndrew

fuckin 2011'ers

www.headhunterla.com

November 25, 2011 @ 01:01 PM
definitionofken

LOL! Yeah, I'm really skinny. I'm just wondering if I fucked up the fading and stress.. honeycombs.. I washed it inside out.. I barely lost any color at all...

November 25, 2011 @ 04:00 PM
highonhype

LOL! Yeah, I'm really skinny. I'm just wondering if I fucked up the fading and stress.. honeycombs.. I washed it inside out.. I barely lost any color at all...

Naa du... your jeans is OKAY . Washed your jeans ONCE won't murder it man. relax. The indigo won't be disappear all man.
You said it's too loose and you washed it and perhaps it shrunk lil bit ? then it should fit nicely, no ??

Regarding the 6 months thingy isn't everything, it's just a recommendation of how long you should be wearing them before wash. What actually matter is the MORE you WEAR them the DOPER your jeans will turn out. Everything takes process brah.

NB : FUCKING RELAX... bro LOL

Dude I just bought Macbook Air.. Now I want Razer blade. FML !

December 21, 2011 @ 04:47 AM
eidaow

i bought unbranded raw denim size 28s and they're too tight, cant manage to stretch em out far enough. damn u skinny

~ h a n s u m ~

April 7, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
sirmike

remember when it comes to raw denim its reccomeneded to get size down because in time it will strech to fit you. 

@wavyymike

Please login first to reply.